"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

USS IOWA

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
And one of them has a gun, This could be interesting.
If this gonna lead to holostars cosplayer popping out while carrying a gun, then I have no qualms about it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

soap suds

Goldbullet is an artist.

I don’t know any indies that drew, but I’m sure he’ll be found out because of the style.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Goldbullet is an artist.

I don’t know any indies that drew, but I’m sure he’ll be found out because of the style.

Why does he tweet like a FÁGGOT :cursedpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

hlwldlnf

Goldbullet is an artist.

Oh wow he's the new art dude of StarsEN now that Maglord is gone

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
View attachment 56093
Looks a bit like a vox-knockoff, too pale for my liking and the patterns on his cheeks weird me out, overall not much to say.
View attachment 56094
Looks like he came straight out of attack on titan with the wings motif and the cyan colors, first brown male on any corpo, don't let @God's Strongest Mozumite see.
View attachment 56096
Idk wtf this thing is, looks like male polka but somehow more ridiculous.
View attachment 56097
Token twink but somehow my favorite design except for those fucking curtain pants, kinda looks like that twink from genshin impact.
I'd say 4>2>1>3
I dont care about designs but i cant fucking take seriously someone named OCTAVIO

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
View attachment 56093
Looks a bit like a vox-knockoff, too pale for my liking and the patterns on his cheeks weird me out, overall not much to say.
View attachment 56094
Looks like he came straight out of attack on titan with the wings motif and the cyan colors, first brown male on any corpo, don't let @God's Strongest Mozumite see.
View attachment 56096
View attachment 56097
Token twink but somehow my favorite design except for those fucking curtain pants, kinda looks like that twink from genshin impact.
I'd say 4>2>1>3
1. Male genitalia has touched that mouth

2. Shinri and Bonbon's love child. Could either the brotuber we've been craving, or an Uki-tier homo - no in-between (just saw tweets. Signs point to him being Randal Reach-around)

3. Least excessive mobage design

4. Male genitalia has touched that mouth

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

i dont see an art thread but a phase artfag is drama posting about a negative review. how long do comissions usually take? this dude had 2 months before a refund was issued (?). is months at a time, normal?

Oh god I want to curbstop these fags so hard, it's always something with these assholes. After the first delay I'd say cut your loses and find someone else. Unless the guy has a backlog of months of actual work it shouldn't take that long specially for the artwork this guy does. My advice for anyone who is gonna try to get something done online is to be willing to burn some money to check the artist, even if people sing praises of someone you can't really tell because if they get pushback they pull shit like this, commission something small to see how he handles it and go from there.
View attachment 56093
View attachment 56094
View attachment 56096
View attachment 56097
I'd say 4>2>1>3
CLAMP ass looking designs... :kroniibitchclap: I guess they want to chase the fujo audience now, hopefully they don't end up with a shinri that finds that shit radioactive with his barry white voice :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Panko Enjoyer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What the fuck with this acceleration, they are just going to drop them like that? boom here is the new homos enjoy it?

soap suds

View attachment 56094
Niji has actually had some, though some are just tan lol.
IMG_3733.pngIMG_3734.pngIMG_3735.pngIMG_3736.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ah, I underestimated the diverse nature of the rainbow company... my mistake dear Nijifriend, I shall now kneel under Riku's gaze for 10 seconds in order to atone for this most grievous of sins.
What the fuck with this acceleration, they are just going to drop them like that? boom here is the new homos enjoy it?
Would you prefer the council special of ten quadrillion trailers and teasers before debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom