"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

that's my nigga :whatastory:
I still haven't watched the vod, but I 100% support Dizzy joining as a third, permanent member for the rare Yabcast.
why can't she be like this all the fucking time!! :urtearingmeapart: Did tsunderia buck break her that bad? can someone share a vod from her tsunderia days to compare now I'm curious.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Also, I noticed of most Holo (EN at least) she seems the most....selectively interactive? I suppose would be the term.
Yeah whats up with that? Its starting to stand out

why can't she be like this all the fucking time!! :urtearingmeapart: Did tsunderia buck break her that bad? can someone share a vod from her tsunderia days to compare now I'm curious.

Looks like her channel is gone, easy to find clips but not many are out there

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
OnlyFans content grind is a hell of a brainrot.

Also, I noticed of most Holo (EN at least) she seems the most....selectively interactive? I suppose would be the term.
Oh my fucking lord

DO NOT SUCK IT

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

She's actually been interacting with a lot of different people on the bird app. But the lesbian squad have a decent following compared to other holo fans so it just pop on the tl more often. But yeah Nerissa seems to have a liking to that neah account to the point of even following him or her dont know if its really a trаnny

RiverBear

idk, I personally liked this cover much better. Maybe I listened to it way too much but Lui, Chloe and Laplus voices don't work nearly as well for the song

>Choco sensei
>better song
You uh probably need to get your ears checked

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Reminder that Feesh and Ketchup fox collab in a few hours

Bug Eater

Selen is playing Apex with… Post Malone

She snuck her way into one of his custom lobbies on Twitch last year (last minute invite from iPN who needed a duo partner) but was too much of a chicken to talk to anyone in the big VC. Hopefully she fares better this time, either way it's really cool that she is getting personally invited to stuff like this now instead of just being the awkward +1. Seems like NA is doing scrims at the moment so I'm guessing this will mainly be a content creator event.

(also the 3 strikes mode is really fun and probably way less sweaty for events than regular BR - basically a squad wipe = 1 strike and you stay in the game until your 3 strikes are up, plus you keep most of your inventory after respawning)

Thought you guys might find this interesting. Lilybelle was watching some Chris Chan content and starts talking about Josh after he is brought up in the documentary. She basically says that his heart is too big for his own good when it comes to Chris and her chat responds by calling him a hero and a genuinely nice guy. It's so strange seeing an audience of what I assume to be normies all on Null's side rather than blindly calling him a horrible monster. My guess is that they all only know of him from the Geno Samuel documentary or they're secretly all from here.
She is kind of aware, IIRC this was her only exposure to KF prior to watching CWC stuff

Then she got a nice treat when she watched the whole Geno Samuel documentary on stream and KF came up :whatastory:
(and yeah I wouldn't be surprised if she picked up some people from the vtuber thread there)
I remember she also raided Nyaru during the watchalong and she was also on the level, which probably isn't surprising to anyone here.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've seen that image....

Also Sheep Dokooooooooooo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

There used to be an archive shared in the Tsunderia general on /vt/ of most of her streams, including the one or two where she was wearing a mask and a blue wig, but I'm not sure if its still up anymore.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Thought you guys might find this interesting. Lilybelle was watching some Chris Chan content and starts talking about Josh after he is brought up in the documentary. She basically says that his heart is too big for his own good when it comes to Chris and her chat responds by calling him a hero and a genuinely nice guy. It's so strange seeing an audience of what I assume to be normies all on Null's side rather than blindly calling him a horrible monster. My guess is that they all only know of him from the Geno Samuel documentary or they're secretly all from here. She then compares him to Sisyphus, which is something that he himself has done. Oddly, she seems to be under the impression that Josh was married and that his wife threatened to leave him because he was too dedicated to helping Chris. I wonder how she will react to his final interactions with Chris where he finally decides to cut him off.

Is Tanuki's channel down again? There used to be multiple clips of the events surrounding this. Anyway I just thought it was nice that some people had kind things to say about Null, especially since he's been going through such a hard time lately.

Art:
come_here_come_here_by_kudou_sikisiki0000.jpgshiori_cheongsam_weyaskayur.jpgvanilla_by_chao_chi_u.jpgdemoness_queen_of_helloland_by_keto_cactus_art.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

if that's her putting a character then it's day and night compared to her "GF" experience she tries to put as dizzy. Tsunderia really fucked her brain hard.:urtearingmeapart: Dizzy I know you read this shit, for the love of god chill and embrace your edgy shitposter, you're a riot when you remove the limiters.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh my fucking lord

DO NOT SUCK IT

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD
Yabaiwoogers:irysyabairys:
She's actually been interacting with a lot of different people on the bird app. But the lesbian squad have a decent following compared to other holo fans so it just pop on the tl more often. But yeah Nerissa seems to have a liking to that neah account to the point of even following him or her dont know if its really a trаnny
My evidence was in the first post I brought up nerissa’s retardation on this subject. At the time, this character has they/them pronouns in their bio (now it’s ‘any prns’). So I just inferred; They/them, acts like a woman, must be a man. Also of note, this thing wasn’t even membered to ANYONE until nerissa gave him special personal attention, despite tweeting 30 times a day about the people he is supposedly a ‘fan’ of. Try tweeting less and getting a job to help support the talents if you love them so much (you don’t, you love attention). This is further exemplified by sending a BLUE superchat and tweeting about it.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Hexa is live, playing soma Mafia

Here's some excerpts I snagged from her now dead karaoke stream, I had more clips but i'm retarded and deleted some

And @John Vtuber👁️
there are words I wish to say that will immediately be used against me, but rest assured, I will meet you at the waffle house beatdown nonetheless
retard_vs_retard.png

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa is live, playing soma Mafia

Here's some excerpts I snagged from her now dead karaoke stream, I had more clips but i'm retarded and deleted some

And @John Vtuber👁️

you already know I was there when the notification was sent out

I shall emerge victorious, our duel at the waffle house will be one for the history books

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Poor doggies, they were waiting a memory card for the PS2 to play Metal Gear but the system recognize it as full so they cant save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom