"Omg stop coming! STOP COMING! They're never gonna stop!"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why is she just your girlfriend? Why isn't she your wife? You're slacking man, I was born married to Nene like a true chad Nekko Husband, what's your excuse?
No such thing as cute goth wives. Only cute goth girlfriends.
girlfriend (male)
I mean, I used to know a FtM goth, but I don't think she's Shiori.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
CS2 with Bettel and Altare. Shoud be another banger.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think you faggots aren't being ironic any more.

Not-Username

httn

Hag enthusiast
A word of advice, value the time you have with your favorite vtubers, and if they ever give you a PO box to send stuff to, don't send a fucking dildo.
I'm suprised that actually got through the post, the size of that thing meant it should have been classed as a weapon.

I wonder if she ever got her driving license or left her black company job, either way i hope she's doing well.
1624144831325.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Shondo is going to be playing Class of 09. Should be a really fun stream.

soap suds

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Selen is playing Apex with… Post Malone

Yeah Selen its not Leaving
She is the female Vox in terms of everything not even some grooming or some quick bucks from Vshojo can make ditch her everything she has in Nijisanji

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Selen is playing Apex with… Post Malone

Post Malone has been involved in the apex community for years now. Hes done multiple charity events on apex with the biggests apex creators so its not surprising to see her join. Still very nice. Hes probably one of the most down to earth artist out there. Should be a blast if she teams up with him during a game since teams are usually random during these events.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah Selen its not Leaving
She is the female Vox in terms of everything
Apologize.

Apologize right fucking now!

She may be a Niji, and she may be a chink, and she might even be Canadian, but never, ever imply she's br*tish.

There are some lines one just does not cross. Ever.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Today marks one year since the graduation of Kumagai Chisato, aka Beatani. To my knowledge she has not reappeared in any capacity. She had fairly good op-sec and outside of a defunct band and some old art accounts she isn't likely to be seen again. This hasn't stopped me from hoping to hear her voice again, be it as another indie or showing up in some corpo.
She was very inspiring and helpful to people, from motivating Dad's(her fanbases name) to be better and work on interests be it art, music, cooking, finding new jobs etc, to helping Eira with reaching out to her recently debuted models artist. She wasn't perfect, and she certainly wasn't for everyone but she had one of the most devoted fanbases she trusted that I've ever seen. From making fangames, a magazine, wood carvings, and even sending her home made cookies(that she did eat). Not to say it didn't backfire sometimes but as a whole it was good. Which is funny as hell considering it all started with a 4chan post asking how to improve as a 2view jp streamer and several people giving her the traditional greeting of calling her a Yamanba.

A word of advice, value the time you have with your favorite vtubers, and if they ever give you a PO box to send stuff to, don't send a fucking dildo.

I'm suprised that actually got through the post, the size of that thing meant it should have been classed as a weapon.

I wonder if she ever got her driving license or left her black company job, either way i hope she's doing well.
View attachment 55915

Just adding another gay (but not like some of you 𝓯𝒶ℊℊ𝓸𝓉𝓈 in the thread) "I miss Bea UUUU" post as the anniversary passes; i have a rare Beatani moment saved
beatani dms.png

:kyoracist::away:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.