"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I hate the fact that ever since Sana did her graduation "prank" that I personally associate these streams as "I'm leaving".

If it makes you feel any better, Dizzy in the past (as Urara) has done multiple bait "Announcement" streams that all turned about to be new gens, merch, or other good news.
Dizzy just hinted at a very big announcement this coming Saturday, the 18th.
Started winking when chat said next gen.
The dates don't match with her 18th announcement, but I remember sakana alluding there's more to come than gen3, invaders maybe ?
e: timestamp at 52:25 ish if it doesn't work
e: now that I think about it, he might just make a gen 3 and gen 1 JP branch ? since he says they're not the same thing

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Anyway, non lewd sheeptuber plays DOOM II

I'm glad she is trying to get her mental health in order now that she doesn't have school to distract her, because she is a wreck

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Don't think that only applies to Niji, I'd say most holo girls after gen 2 wanted a summer/fun side job and ended up staying after seeing the money. Kiara said she joined with the intention of leaving after 1 year and how many people have "side" job at this point. Gen 0-2 sticking around was a miracle in itself though, there was no money in it, powered by nothing but tarrot reading of all thing.

For the stars they might probs just too disabled/austistic to find any other job. The one that can leave (also disabled for some reason) already left.
Small correction, Kiara said they had no idea how long it'd last (EN might fail, Cover might go under, the bubble may burst, whatever), and was hoping to make it for a whole year or (hopefully, super optimistic) maybe even three. She never planned to leave after a fixed amount of time, she was just prepared for it to fail just like her Idol career and intended cosplay gig for the Olympics had failed.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
With all this DN talk, reminder that Tenma told him to fuck off in nicer words than normal for Tenma.

:selenpointandlaugh:

Nasa's cooking:

Bro, I wish...

IonProxy

Tuni the "Ohana means family" vtuber plays some Stardew Valley.

French bunny that apparently only slept 3 hours, is live

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I hate the fact that ever since Sana did her graduation "prank" that I personally associate these streams as "I'm leaving".

how generous of her to give me a heads-up on the day she streams my being kidnapped and chained in her basement

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Cheating on Hexa already?

making a joke about how I will suffer for my prior actions is cheating?

don't worry, I still want to marry Hexa, that hasn't changed - would you like me to go into more detail

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

don't worry, I still want to marry Hexa, that hasn't changed - would you like me to go into more detail
No.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

IonProxy

I think you should continue this conversation in a real time messaging environment, somewhere like...

THE IRC at irc.rizon.net
channel name #TheVirtualAsylum​

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I think you should continue this conversation in a real time messaging environment, somewhere like...

THE IRC at irc.rizon.net​

channel name #TheVirtualAsylum​

I think he should continue this conversation with a therapist.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
my course is set, and I will not be deterred by the peanut gallery, my reformation is IRONCLAD

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Today marks one year since the graduation of Kumagai Chisato, aka Beatani. To my knowledge she has not reappeared in any capacity. She had fairly good op-sec and outside of a defunct band and some old art accounts she isn't likely to be seen again. This hasn't stopped me from hoping to hear her voice again, be it as another indie or showing up in some corpo.
She was very inspiring and helpful to people, from motivating Dad's(her fanbases name) to be better and work on interests be it art, music, cooking, finding new jobs etc, to helping Eira with reaching out to her recently debuted models artist. She wasn't perfect, and she certainly wasn't for everyone but she had one of the most devoted fanbases she trusted that I've ever seen. From making fangames, a magazine, wood carvings, and even sending her home made cookies(that she did eat). Not to say it didn't backfire sometimes but as a whole it was good. Which is funny as hell considering it all started with a 4chan post asking how to improve as a 2view jp streamer and several people giving her the traditional greeting of calling her a Yamanba.

A word of advice, value the time you have with your favorite vtubers, and if they ever give you a PO box to send stuff to, don't send a fucking dildo.

GOTBB

No one mentioned it yet but this was a very good Kaela stream to see other sides of her charms.

I started it just curious about the game and it was all fun and games but did not expect to share a bit of a cry at the same time as Kaela.
She is so sweet and her usual voice is almost like ASMR, but at the end, her VO of the lines was really emotive and empathetic.

I was not planning on watching the whole thing in one sitting but I got sucked in.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Auntie 🐺 Time
Auntie Chisaka made a very muffled cameo during AMV Hell

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
A word of advice, value the time you have with your favorite vtubers, and if they ever give you a PO box to send stuff to, don't send a fucking dildo.

1) What the fuck?

2) Actually hilarious.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
my course is set, and I will not be deterred by the peanut gallery, my reformation is IRONCLAD
You are a disgusting manwhore and you will not convince anyone otherwise.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Considering her final video, Beatani may be the one case where the dildo was appropriate.

There's a reason she and the anons went so well together.

She was one of them.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Anything happen on the Kiara fingernail stream or is it just cover spot checking again? Was going to watch later and it's gone.
It's back (Calli - IRyS - Kiara)
Screen Shot 2023-11-14 at 4.00.12 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom