"Everything looks like an adult toy"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nyaru continuing Little Goody Two Shoes today.

Also to add on to my previous infodump Feebee is both the EN and JP voice for Freya. Also while buying the caramel fumo I searched what other vtubers V Oshi has listed on their site for merch and I found Feebees is still up for sale. I haven't followed Shirayuri too close besides Nyaru and just recently started keeping an eye on Yoro so I wasn't sure if Feebee was just a pl name or how long ago it's really been just before S.pro dissolution. Nyaru mentioned on last week stream conversing with her at offkai but didn't specify what year.
Archive

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Xiulanlong is playing horror live, @Awoogers rate her british/10 ?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor keeps trying to kill or save the princess

Xiulanlong is playing horror live, @Awoogers rate her british/10 ?

She is good girl, but chink. It's Takodachi's target
vivaldi_LhELLJ3RUo.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
too much brit will fuck me up

please do so

Dollie Hitsujida. Likes TF2 and is pretty talented at 3D modeling too - she made her own model.

Welp, this Miori VOD isn't surviving.

I get that the "image moved to trash" is the yab here but what program is this and why would it be using images from Steam? It looks like some sort of presentation program but who downloads those from steam?

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
And in 2 days he will have a stream where he will likely act all cool and suave over having survived an internet mob

Man I wish Nousagi were still here so I could personally tell him how much I appreciate his contributions to the community (such as Nolan), and let him know about a wonderful rope sale currently going on at home depot.

Alas, he is too good for us filthy commoners :yagoocry:

kestraline

Early Adopter
She was in Amber Glow until she went independent earlier in the year, presumably she bought the IP from them.

Also, if you want a 2view zatsu streamer, I found this one recently. They're really chill...hope they're not extremely menhera like one I used to watch.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
:fishmandispair:

Anyway, non lewd sheeptuber plays DOOM II

and Isa is live too...

Kalion

:)
I get that the "image moved to trash" is the yab here but what program is this and why would it be using images from Steam? It looks like some sort of presentation program but who downloads those from steam?
I thiiink it's a website called Notion and she's signed in with her (personal) Google account.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Awoogers

NobodyImportant

Anything happen on the Kiara fingernail stream or is it just cover spot checking again? Was going to watch later and it's gone.
This thing was reflecting pretty well. Calli noticed it after about 30 seconds and removed it from view. You couldn't see any clear details, but you could definitely see Kiara's face outline.

Attachments

• reflect.jpg
    reflect.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 175

Negzana

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nerissa may, in fact, not be a lesbian. Also probably not in the good graces of the 72 genders people ("It's one or the other").

Not a lesbian, she just understands the appeal of playing for both teams.

Awoogers

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Anything happen on the Kiara fingernail stream or is it just cover spot checking again? Was going to watch later and it's gone.
They did sing parts of a lot of songs while goofing around, that's the part I'm worried about for the vod, because nothing else seemed to happen. And IRyS went gloveless for the rest of the stream after she washed her hands View attachment 55903
It's probably just doublechecking, but the singing ^ was my concern about potential cuts being made.
Edit: sounds like this was correct and that part is cut:
This thing was reflecting pretty well. Calli noticed it after about 30 seconds and removed it from view. You couldn't see any clear details, but you could definitely see Kiara's face outline.
I found a vod before I left my house anyway.:botanshrug:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hate the fact that ever since Sana did her graduation "prank" that I personally associate these streams as "I'm leaving".

Kalion

:)
I hate the fact that ever since Sana did her graduation "prank" that I personally associate these streams as "I'm leaving".

If it makes you feel any better, Dizzy in the past (as Urara) has done multiple bait "Announcement" streams that all turned about to be new gens, merch, or other good news.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy and Ember are about to become the lesbian mothers everyone expected them to end up as:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder playing Joe & Mac

havent had my wisdom tooth pulled out so i wouldnt know

i just know that it hurts like a fucking bitch
Mine was impacted in a way that forced the jaw surgeon to shatter it entirely before removing the debris; the pain wasn't bad even then. It would hurt like a bitch if the clot didn't form properly, though, but in most cases you just have to be very careful and it's not an issue - just very uncomfortable for a few days or weeks.

Top Bottom