"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
if her tooth was gnarly as mine than yeah. mine was fucked with the bone growing in every direction
havent had my wisdom tooth pulled out so i wouldnt know

i just know that it hurts like a fucking bitch

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
havent had my wisdom tooth pulled out so i wouldnt know

i just know that it hurts like a fucking bitch
its not bad at all, the bleeding stops in 2 hours and then you wait for the clot to heal. I dont know whats wrong with yhe people who need a week to heal.

Awoogers

its not bad at all, the bleeding stops in 2 hours and then you wait for the clot to heal. I dont know whats wrong with yhe people who need a week to heal.
maybe their mouth hygiene?

or just their genetics idk gums are still a soft tissue overall i remember having a bad fall in highschool that rattled half my teeth(and brain i remember seeing double for fucking 30 minutes) and it bled like a fucking deep wound even though my teeth were intact

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Not adjusting to new habits. Human nature tend to make us want to pick at an open wound (animal instinct to lick your wound) and because they don't follow direction (DO NOT FUCKING SUCK THROUGH A STRAW, DICK OR ANYTHING WHILE HEALING.) Mine healed in 4 days only because I'm a masochist and I love indian curry.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To keep this somewhat related this was one of the funnier random xitter ads I get scrolling through Pippas posts
signal-2023-11-14-10-25-22-897.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We talking about teeth now? Gotta love when the pack of internet schizos and weebs decides to hard pivot into some absolutely random topic.
The photo quality is terrible, but there is something wrong with face on this photo.
Beaten?
Asian
And in 2 days he will have a stream where he will likely act all cool and suave over having survived an internet mob

Inb4 this fag will parade around in superiority and hint and nudge about how sekrit knawledge ain't such a bad thing (it isn't but what he did is still fucking gay).

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Awoogers

We talking about teeth now? Gotta love when the pack of internet schizos and weebs decides to hard pivot into some absolutely random topic.

Asian

Inb4 this fag will parade around in superiority and hint and nudge about how sekrit knawledge ain't such a bad thing (it isn't but what he did is still fucking gay).
oh you knows hes gonna fucking do that the very second that he gets a chance to do so

its wired in his bloodline and he acts on fucking impulse

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nerissa may, in fact, not be a lesbian. Also probably not in the good graces of the 72 genders people ("It's one or the other").

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Miya Mareena's (new vtuber from project f) mtg boxes opening handcam stream.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nerissa may, in fact, not be a lesbian. Also probably not in the good graces of the 72 genders people ("It's one or the other").

She made that (a little) clear at the start that she wasn’t. Also I’m now imagining the doctors going “It’s neither!” when trying to address the baby’s gender.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
oh you knows hes gonna fucking do that the very second that he gets a chance to do so

its wired in his bloodline and he acts on fucking impulse
I mean in that last vtuber tropes video some people linked one of the first clips he uses as background imagery is sensawa and literally right after it he puts gura, motherfucker isn't even trying to hide his obsession.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

frz

I know this is a joke, but many livers do see Niji as a fun side job they just have. If streaming turns out to be profitable/ fun, then that’s great, but it’s not great enough that they’ll leave.
Don't think that only applies to Niji, I'd say most holo girls after gen 2 wanted a summer/fun side job and ended up staying after seeing the money. Kiara said she joined with the intention of leaving after 1 year and how many people have "side" job at this point. Gen 0-2 sticking around was a miracle in itself though, there was no money in it, powered by nothing but tarrot reading of all thing.

For the stars they might probs just too disabled/austistic to find any other job. The one that can leave (also disabled for some reason) already left.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Cinnamon Bear caught on a hot mic prestream last night

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Boomer Crooner Dex Tokoyasu graces us with his cover of a Dean Martin classic. Go give it a view, it's just 2 mins long.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I'd say most holo girls after gen 2 wanted a summer/fun side job and ended up staying
I feel like this truer for Haachama than most even, considering she got in as a literal high school Kid

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Anything happen on the Kiara fingernail stream or is it just cover spot checking again? Was going to watch later and it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom