"No↘Do↗Bo↘To↗Ke↘"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Here's a video about tits by this thread's favourite DN

And in 2 days he will have a stream where he will likely act all cool and suave over having survived an internet mob

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Comet can't with all these newfangled zoomer names and shit. She's old school.

GOTBB

I just hope she at least got the go ahead to imply both had sex in the video. Girls love doing the flirting shit but some really flip their shit when it advances to "yeah they're actually fucking" stage. The video is basically plays like those doujins with the older woman, damn it marine :Vesper-UNHINGED:
The song is pretty good but I feel the chorus needed a bit more energy. Now if the girls I like could fucking push out these type of songs more often I'd be happy :urtearingmeapart:
I think the author who penned (and sang) "I'm Back" is cool with it.
There was a stream where she did run the vacuum a bit, but it wasn't for that long.
Zen and the Art of Vacuuming is one of her all-time best moments. She knows how to commit to a joke.
It happened more than once...

Say what you want... A natural entertainer.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Comet can't with all these newfangled zoomer names and shit. She's old school.

most based oshi

and then I looked the other way to see her streaming Apex today

Nobody's perfect... Except the comet idol of course :sanasmile:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Advent themed minigames releasing December 1st.
Bijem'd, The Demon Of Sound and Soup, We're Abaubaut to Crash!, and Archival Survival. :sanasmile:

advarcher at it again with some good art.

soap suds

I expected it to happen for Uiha sooner because her primary activities changed by a ton after she got her 3D, part of me who believed she would still be around despite the lack of stream is mainly because Niji likes to keep their singers around for impromptu idol session-- but I guess she's finally at the stage where she'd like to move on (One thing I noticed that despite her being one of the most idol-like talent in Niji is that she hasn't signed any label deals like most of the singer-adjacent talents in Niji, which leads me to believe she wanted to do something similar like Melissa do hence the graduation decision)

That makes sense too, I recall Asahina Akane also graduated for that reason (although it was more because she's going overseas for her studies)

She just tweeted about her graduation announcement just now, citing about wanting to move forward as an "idol" instead of a "liver"

archive

If I recall she was in an actual small idol thing irl, so she may be turning her sights that way. That or she’s decided to move on entirely after graduating school, which is fair. Not everyone wants to be doing vtubing for the rest of their lives.

edit: small revision, she’s been making connections with idols, not in an actual group. I think? I know she’s been networking but I can’t find anything on being in an idol group.
Niji is the Mc Donalds of vtubing. Great summer job, but only a few will actually make a career out of it.
I know this is a joke, but many livers do see Niji as a fun side job they just have. If streaming turns out to be profitable/ fun, then that’s great, but it’s not great enough that they’ll leave. For example, Aia makes more than enough money just doing Niji, but she still works at her old job because she busted her ass to get where she is and she doesn’t want all of that to have meant nothing, so she’s staying for the time being. Scarle and Ver are both in graduate school because they were in those programs before Niji and sure as hell aren’t wasting the time and money they funneled into school and dropping out. Hada has said she works at multiple places and that while she could be focused on streaming, she enjoys her way of living for now.
Hell, Hayun said he got a job for a while because staying at home all day and streaming was getting to him and he just had to get outside before he went mental.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
And in 2 days he will have a stream where he will likely act all cool and suave over having survived an internet mob

Already a year since he got caught selling "FoRbIdDeN kNoWlEdGe" on patreon, decided to voluntarily quit the internet and ended up making a royal fool out of himself in front of everyone? Time surely flies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Should've called it Anni-bitch-sary.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
not entirely unrelated but its probably for this one

also what the fuck this is an actual gun?

and its used for duck hunting?

Back in, like, the 1800's yes. It's just mounted on a little boat usually.
View attachment 55781
Fun fact, they were banned in the late 1800s because they were too good at their job and were depleting the number of wild ducks too much.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

USS IOWA

Is it just me or is /vt/ down for everyone else as well?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Ring Fit Adventure 2: Electric Boogaloo.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looking forward to this collab!

Edit: It's also been a year since this happened

Edit 2: Watch the entire collab today here

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran will be showing off her 2.0 model in a few

And Anon will have a cooking stream in an hour

New short as well

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Chammers been singing for a little over an hour. I think the singing is over for now, but it was all JP so probably will be left up later as a VOD.

She did the loli god thing and fired off some Chama beams.
She wants to do a "behind the scenes" on her Buta song/MV.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica's piano stream, she is learning loli song

Kaela's motivation video.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Derem Kado of NijiID talks about her health issues

They don't sound good.

RestlessRain