"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Raimi may have just birthed ANOTHER Lolime

This one in particular

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yesterday I consulted some people in the know, and they said it would cost about $150,000 to make this animation.:oops:
And according to Marine's previous video data, if this video does not lose money, it is already good
Hopefully it will help Marine get more attention

but can it break even from ad money? I've heard many people say that they're paying dick for thousand views nowadays or do the big channels get better rates? If you include itunes downloads and spotify revenue I can see it breaking even but the video itself I don't think it covers even half
Cleaning some files and I found this again

I'll keep saying it, panko has the potential to be the gura of phase minus the being lazy part. She has the cute voice, bratiness and doesn't really censor herself except those times she dodged like 2 Yamanba nukes. They really need to get more eyes in the company, this is where you follow head jew's steps fishman :urtearingmeapart:
I also wish my nigga fishman would fix her frankenstein model to commit to the loli or the highschooler, it's always funny how artists fix her fucked proportions.
One of memes Minchis sending to Haachama

this is exactly what I said about kronii having a profitable career narrating things :Vesper-UNHINGED: There are motherfuckers who live decently doing this and I hear japan goes crazy for "cool" american lady voices.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

AKI NO PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GET BANNED

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
A little behind the scenes magic with Romania chan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
but can it break even from ad money? I've heard many people say that they're paying dick for thousand views nowadays or do the big channels get better rates? If you include itunes downloads and spotify revenue I can see it breaking even but the video itself I don't think it covers even half
Its paid for in savings from supas, its gonna cover itself with supas. Everything else is just a nice sidedish to an immaculate main course (and by that a mean a shark tail)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Its paid for in savings from supas, its gonna cover itself with supas. Everything else is just a nice sidedish to an immaculate main course (and by that a mean a shark tail)
no doubt she's gonna make it back eventually, my point is more from a business perspective. Let's assume she did pay 150k for it, will she make that money back from the products associated with the MV? If we include the 2 livestreams she did that include the song yeah I can see her breaking even but just ad revenue and music sales I hardly see it breaking even.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
no doubt she's gonna make it back eventually, my point is more from a business perspective. Let's assume she did pay 150k for it, will she make that money back from the products associated with the MV? If we include the 2 livestreams she did that include the song yeah I can see her breaking even but just ad revenue and music sales I hardly see it breaking even.
Yea but from logical standpoint it wasnt really about money, its either an advert or personal project or maybe both, to keep new blood coming and make piggies stay for more

PekoWick

I mean she can basically get it back though her merch sales. Her limited merch got sold out after 10 sec.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I didn't realize Nolan was a fan of Rie. That's pretty based of him ngl!
Sorry, Rie, Nolan will only LMAAAAOOOOOOO in the chats of the finest Hololive and Nijisanji talents. You'll need to reach at least five-view status before Nolan will even think looking your way.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1699893171435.png

I've heard that YouTube makes $4,000 per million views for animated videos.
If that's the case, the song would need at least 30 million streams to break even on video.
That means it should has more data than the second video on this graph.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
OniGiri currently playing Cuisineer and streaming live on both Twitch and YouTube. Kinda liking these cross-platform streams and would be nice if others like Sayu did the same.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nah fam, the only thing Nolan would do to his sister is beat her up to the point of suicide. Now if Rie has that fetish then it's a match made in heaven.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised with Rie...

I would actually tune into an ASMR stream for once if this were to happen.
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This looks like it will be interesting. Jelly is doing an Out-Of-Character stream and wants questions to be submitted in advance to answer:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PekoWick

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I can see it breaking even but the video itself I don't think it covers even half
It has been stated by several Holos that music MV rarely turn a profit, but people like Marine do it for the hell of it, in my rrat book, Marine do it has a two way to expand her network also she got to bang the shark in the process cucking millions of chumbud, a master move

Negzana

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It won't make anywhere near the cost on ad revenue but it's an investment in the channel as a whole, high production value projects draw in more eyes which can spill over to her streams both organically and through becoming more prominent in the search and recommendation algorithms.

This looks like it will be interesting. Jelly is doing an Out-Of-Character stream and wants questions to be submitted in advance to answer:

Out of character stream, hmm?

C'mon Jelly, fire back at the fish. You know you want to.

soap suds

Yea but from logical standpoint it wasnt really about money, its either an advert or personal project or maybe both, to keep new blood coming and make piggies stay for more
Maria actually talked a bit about this after one of her cover drops. She’ll make back the money she spent, but even if she didn’t she’d still drop covers because she likes making them and also they keep fans happy and even bring in new ones. It’s a personal project that she has a lot of fun doing and it also helps with her metrics, so it’s a win-win in her book even if her wallet is empty for a second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom