"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Yesterday I consulted some people in the know, and they said it would cost about $150,000 to make this animation.:oops:
And according to Marine's previous video data, if this video does not lose money, it is already good
Hopefully it will help Marine get more attention

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Miori currently live now. Likely to be an unarchived stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Hebiyoi Tier starting her Dragon Quest adventure (not original FC) starting from the first game. She mentioned at the end of her Chrono Trigger playthrough she wanted to play DQ1-3. Changing MC name to Hebiyoi.

Some things from her last Chrono Trigger stream:
-During the final boss rush, had the most trouble against Queen Zeal's final form. Used multi target attack and got severely punished. Attacked her hand and got punished again so the next thing she did was attacking the hand the third time before realising she needs to attack her face only.
-Forgot some boss mechanics against the Lavos Boss Rush, specifically against Nizbel and Magus attack patterns.
-Got the Beyond Time ending and when talking about Robo returning to his time period did not realise why Lucca was sad. Almost teared up when she realised the implication from altering the future and barely held on when she saw Robo and Atropos.
-Does not intend to play the DS expansion (Dimensional rifts). I think I only saw indie Yuzuriha Honami clearing the additional content.
-During the ending sequence chat talked about Chrono Cross. Haven't thought of playing but there are discussions in chat whether Chrono Cross is interesting or not.

Ojou my beloved

Raden is back!!!

She talked about her absence as well.

Corvus Interpreter with a long clip of Kitakoji Hisui, the self proclaimed Selejo Menhera.

Would you fix her?

Someone mentioned the VEE dragon Kokuyou Lira, if you like football her watchalong is interesting because her team Milan isn't doing so well this season and her stream feels like a horror watchalong for her. Here's a timestamp from the last game against Lecce (volume warning).

Basically Milan led 2-0 but Lecce pulled back to 2-2 in the second half. Near the end of the game (start of the timestamp) their French striker Olivier Giroud went mental and screamed at the referee, got his second yellow card and getting sent off. From the freekick Lecce scored what should've been the winning goal and she went into meltdown. Goal got disallowed via video replay, game ended 2-2 (foul in the buildup) but she's still salty they couldn't win from a comfortable position. After the game she spent almost an hour of zatsu ranting about the game.
Next week there's a break but I want her team to lose their next match.

Awoogers

774inc's Hebiyoi Tier starting her Dragon Quest adventure (not original FC) starting from the first game. She mentioned at the end of her Chrono Trigger playthrough she wanted to play DQ1-3. Changing MC name to Hebiyoi.

Some things from her last Chrono Trigger stream:
-During the final boss rush, had the most trouble against Queen Zeal's final form. Used multi target attack and got severely punished. Attacked her hand and got punished again so the next thing she did was attacking the hand the third time before realising she needs to attack her face only.
-Forgot some boss mechanics against the Lavos Boss Rush, specifically against Nizbel and Magus attack patterns.
-Got the Beyond Time ending and when talking about Robo returning to his time period did not realise why Lucca was sad. Almost teared up when she realised the implication from altering the future and barely held on when she saw Robo and Atropos.
-Does not intend to play the DS expansion (Dimensional rifts). I think I only saw indie Yuzuriha Honami clearing the additional content.
-During the ending sequence chat talked about Chrono Cross. Haven't thought of playing but there are discussions in chat whether Chrono Cross is interesting or not.

She talked about her absence as well.

Corvus Interpreter with a long clip of Kitakoji Hisui, the self proclaimed Selejo Menhera.

Would you fix her?

Someone mentioned the VEE dragon Kokuyou Lira, if you like football her watchalong is interesting because her team Milan isn't doing so well this season and her stream feels like a horror watchalong for her. Here's a timestamp from the last game against Lecce (volume warning).

Basically Milan led 2-0 but Lecce pulled back to 2-2 in the second half. Near the end of the game (start of the timestamp) their French striker Olivier Giroud went mental and screamed at the referee, got his second yellow card and getting sent off. From the freekick Lecce scored what should've been the winning goal and she went into meltdown. Goal got disallowed via video replay, game ended 2-2 (foul in the buildup) but she's still salty they couldn't win from a comfortable position. After the game she spent almost an hour of zatsu ranting about the game.
Next week there's a break but I want her team to lose their next match.

green women and menhera

truly a match made in heaven

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Suisei and her trainees in 3d

Mashiro Yuki plays guitar and sings

More loli songs

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

DanishCookies

Cleaning some files and I found this again

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei and her trainees in 3d

They got new dance practice outfits for this. Naturally, Suisei was the only one that picked the belly-covering outfit :SelenHAHAhere:
890234.jpeg

There's 3 dance coaches with them too, though they have no model and are just voices. It's pretty cool that this project is happening. Subaru, Towa and Aki have talked about wanting to show off their dance rehearsals for a long time now but it didn't seem feasible until this year. Comet woman said let's make it happen cause she wanted to do formation dancing and now here we are. I know the fans, including myself, have been curious about their rehearsals forever now so I'm glad we can actually see it happening live.

Edit: I was not ready for Subaru in this outfit :shiinastare:
382904.jpeg

Edit: Team B shot. Towa wearing long pants is rare but blessed.
8902351.jpeg

:iryswooo:
8903256.jpeg

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie is opening onii applications again, I wonder if Nolan has submitted his
I didn't realize Nolan was a fan of Rie. That's pretty based of him ngl!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
They got new dance practice outfits for this. Naturally, Suisei was the only one that picked the belly-covering outfit :SelenHAHAhere:
View attachment 55787

There's 3 dance coaches with them too, though they have no model and are just voices. It's pretty cool that this project is happening. Subaru, Towa and Aki have talked about wanting to show off their dance rehearsals for a long time now but it didn't seem feasible until this year. Comet woman said let's make it happen cause she wanted to do formation dancing and now here we are. I know the fans, including myself, have been curious about their rehearsals forever now so I'm glad we can actually see it happening live.

View attachment 55788

View attachment 55790

This stream has been a fantastic idea and I praise Comet woman for pushing for it.
The new studio proves its worth once again

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I regret giving you that title now.
View attachment 55787

View attachment 55788

View attachment 55790

Discussing this event without thirstposting will take iron willpower.

Atlas

niggaphil

Screenshot 2023-11-13 202440.png

Rie, time to take your Med. You could let your ex-husband to role play as your Oni and having some kinky incest with LMAOOOOO :smugselen:

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara and Ririka are doing an interesting stream where they invest in other Holos ideas. Vtuber Shark tank. Neat. Right now Ollie is on

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
View attachment 55792
Rie, time to take your Med. You could let your ex-husband to role play as your Oni and having some kinky incest with LMAOOOOO :smugselen:
Nah fam, the only thing Nolan would do to his sister is beat her up to the point of suicide. Now if Rie has that fetish then it's a match made in heaven.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Kiara and Ririka are doing an interesting stream where they invest in other Holos ideas. Vtuber Shark tank. Neat. Right now Ollie is on

Ollie's pitch was an automated Vtuber feeding machine.
:architect:

Awoogers

Nah fam, the only thing Nolan would do to his sister is beat her up to the point of suicide. Now if Rie has that fetish then it's a match made in heaven.
he wont sugarcoat it ill tell you that much

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
One of memes Minchis sending to Haachama

Limkin

Whoever designed Chloe wanted to see lots of NSFW fanart of his creation and I am all for it. She is the kind of innocent lewd that isn't right in your face but hits way harder once it does. 70% cute 30% lewd, but instead of subtracting they are multiplied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom