"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Congrats to Mouse for the 1 mil YT subscribers! Someone interesting also sent their well wishes.

Speaking of Chinese, we got an invasion on our hands

and linked earlier, Rie

EDIT: Rie even had a hot mic and was saying some Chinese shit, its the Universe in action

Rie was asking if they're having dog for dinner.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How many chuubas have these fucks shat out while nobody gives a shit?
25, the only ones above 20k Subs are two chuubas with already established fanbases they poached for Gen 1, (one has 100k), the dragon that was drawn by Fauna's artist, and lewd luna who was mistranslated as a giga hoe

frz

I don't know how many people would argue that RWBY was ever good, but more that the entire appeal was Monty's combat choreo. I personally thing the concept is interesting and the setting had something going that might have been interesting, or developed in a different way if Monty didn't die, because once it pivoted from flashy weeb fightan magic cartoon to stupid gay teen drama wank with one fight scene a season they were trying to leverage an entire premise that was made for ANIME FIGHT SCENES to be a medium for HOMOSEXUAL CHILDREN ANGST.

Time to start Chocolate Box Tuber agency, featuring exclusively brown vtuber women of varying flavours. I can't wait to see people talking about how excited they are for CBT and which CBT is their favourite. :)
When monty was there it was 2/5 story 3.5/5 action. The action was amazing for it's time but anime developed far past it as a whole imo (wouldnt be surprised if some of them animators are people impacted by him). The huge unique thing was the transforming weapon, sniper-scythe, S(ickle)MGs and Shotgauntlet was what attracted people to RWBY. Something even anime can prob never replicate due to how complex it is and how much works needed to spend for a few seconds of screen time.

I actually think the homosexual was fine, even a positive for them because they cucked 99% of the fanbase, there was only 1 confirmed lesbian couple (and they were fucking boys before the show started) and there was 0 gay, the problem was just simply shit story writing.
One criticism I'll never get about RWBY's change after Monty's death, is the ludicrous notion that "Monty would never have let bumblebee happen!" This is the guy that made Haloid where a female Spartan ends up sensually feeling up Samus. You can bet your ass Bumblebee was planned regardless if the execution was good.
He even actually hinted so in this interview from a V2 premiere after show.
Pretty irrelevant criticism, never heard of it. It wasn't just this one crumb, the entire RT crew were very not subtly hinting about it. Including the VAs reading a say gex fanfic of them on stream. Anyone having this criticism probs never engaged with the community once back then.

The common criticism on Monty was that he was going to push story development in way faster, sacrificing story cohesion to justify his fight scenes, but anyway the new story ended up making 0 sense either, so.....

As for my tweet, I interpreted (possibly incorrectly) the previous tweet from them as saying that they had addressed striking Kuri's video in a Twitter space that they had done, but it wasn't mentioned at all in the Space replay recording (what is the audio equivalent of a VOD? An AOD?) I definitely intend on bringing up the video strikes in my interview on Thursday if Kirsche doesn't beat me to it on Tuesday. My interview at this point is going to have to be somewhat in reaction to hers so I expect to be rewriting a lot of the questions I've been prepping in the days in between.
I honestly think you shouldn lay off on the hard-hitting questions, since she will just dodge all of them like her other interviews anyway and it will sour her off on the later half of the interview, having one or two is fine, making your entire thing being it isn't. I'd much prefer finding out more info on the corpo or the CEO as a human and what's going through her/their brain.

But i'm not this place's legendary reporter but you are, so take this with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the Gura Marine tape by @fpsmoe.jpg

Oh, hey. Sex tape dropped.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"I'd like to grab your pink."
Pink Woman to Goth Scissor Woman

Shiori and Calli vs Ina and Nerissa is not the alliance I was expecting.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pretty irrelevant criticism, never heard of it. It wasn't just this one crumb, the entire RT crew were very not subtly hinting about it. Including the VAs reading a say gex fanfic of them on stream. Anyone having this criticism probs never engaged with the community once back then.
All the anti-woke former RWBY fans banged that drum to this day they are convinced Monty would have never allowed rwby to go woke and yeah they know Erin and Barbara (among other crew) shipped it but to them that meant nothing as they aren't the writers

The common delusion is that barb and Erin along with the bumblebee shippers "bullied" bumblebee into canon and that it never would have happened on Monty's watch

Like I said delusion but a common one just search rwby bumblebee in RWBY critic spaces and you'll find it everywhere

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kinda out of nowhere but Rosemi is watching Tekken 8 Exhibition + announcements.

Man, Heihachi's secret daughter and a frog.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

niggaphil

I love my latino wife artwork. Best christmas present ever :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This clip is out of context and does not necessarily reflect the values of this wholesome uwu bean.
This clip may please which ever one of you guys is the real owner of the Schizobot account:

Superduper, more like. Laterduper, amirite. Wot. Anyway

Allegedly Erina is gonna be pulling a 720p on us in a second

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Oh you I forgot how did VT take that MV? Because I know for fact there's alot of anons who get unironicaly ass blasted at any form of Yuri

How else does /vt/ take anything? With not enough lube or meds.

Proof of lack of medication:

so many opinions.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sinder does a helicopter impression

Pekora's based take on Antis

chibi gets got

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rie is opening onii applications again, I wonder if Nolan has submitted his

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
More footage of Chrono Gear

Holy hell this fangame is looking awesome. If they tighten up the level design then this could be another FOTM.

Holoautists are freakin' talented WTH.

I love my latino wife artwork. Best christmas present ever :smugselen:

My friend is asking if you have more nudes fanarts of your latino wife. He's currently doing research on them.

niggaphil

Just obtained my Taiwan Pekora IPASS bus card today. I am waiting for Ina's IPASS bus card at the moment

20231113_132931.jpg
20231113_133016.jpg
20231113_133055.jpg
20231113_133031.jpg
My friend is asking if you have more nudes fanarts of your latino wife. He's currently doing research on them.
Don't worry, I am pretty sure my Latino wife will share the NSFW version in her twitter soon. She followed this artist, and used some of his artwork before :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mad science this week. Looks like the Tobs collab got pushed to December but starting the week off very Reticulecore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom