"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
How I managed it is by DMing the Global Vtuber Awards account and asking if anyone would be willing to talk to me.

Slight correction to this from last night. I've actually been in touch with the people at Logcast via email, not DMs. An anal distinction but just in case someone wants to "um actually" me about that.

Some of you niggas got called out by cobalt rat

Ha ha ha why does she have a Christmas tree on her layout already? Ha ha ha Christmas still isn't for another four or five months now, ha ha ha she crazy

Two small corpos are debuting new generations today, it feels like the busiest Saturday ever :pippasadl:

V&U's going crazy. Their last new gen just debuted on August 4th. They have fourteen talents now. Looks like they're trying their own take on the Niji "flood the market" approach.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Two small corpos are debuting new generations today, it feels like the busiest Saturday ever :pippasadl:

We got some real potential here, so I hope you guys tune in. Don't get burned out on debut fatigue too quick! :sanasmile:

All of these debuts are just so generic, even if I did watch small corpos I don't think I could ever care too much about the sheer amount of vtubers being vomited out onto the scene. If you didn't tell me what corpo is debuting them then I could never tell.
I'm getting the same cost of shipping and unless were in the same country i guess it's a flat rate, at least For EuropeView attachment 55436
I didn't know both of you were SEAmonkeys.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Spooder is going to celebrate her second anniversary in a moment, and we're all invited. Just please make sure to bring lots of cake (for her to feast upon)

She is sobbing and trying not to cry, thats our supaida

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Don't you ever dare call me that, at checkout it tells you the price in Malaysiabux

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

httn

Hag enthusiast
Seamonkey merch site, it does all it's transactions in bananas.
1699734819483.png

also fuck yeah woman tears

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V&U's new dread pirate has released a cover of Strange as part of her debut:

is it mean to say I think it's supposed to sound bad on purpose?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1699734968239.png

Randon is playing the Harry Spotter AI video to convince chat to pick the Human wizard

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh so this one is a sponsored stream

why are you fuckers hearting this vax propaganda
I hate all of you
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

She could have been based if, after explaining the flu vaccine as containing dead flu cells, she said, "And the MRNA covid shots are completely different, they don't contain any covid but they train your body to produce parts that are in the covid virus that your body then fights against. They barely work and they are using technology that even the scientist who created it says that it is unproven and dangerous. Now here's how this shot is paving the way for the true mark of the beast from Revalation: ..."
I dunno, maybe she said all that and the clip just cuts it off, so I'll withhold judgement.

Also, now that EN is getting into Backpack Battles, I just want to mention that it's a total rip-off of a PvE/roguelite game that's been in development for a while now, Backpack Hero. Apparently they straight up copied some of the item mechanics, and also the dev of the rip-off game is apparently a gay furry couple:
1699735400594.png
And here's Fauna playing this satanic gay furry rip-off game:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Anime Fan

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Reminder than the Youngest Hag Marine and the Hag Duo knows as FubuMio are going to host another 3D in Showa Era Style tomorrow
:holohag::hololove:

Nabeshin

On today vtuber news.
Stupid 2 view doxx herself by not censoring the shipping label:

[A]

1699737008875.jpeg

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
She can't keep getting away with it!
Where's the Kirsche playthrough, I need to see the tangents it inspires
I'm pretty sure she still hasn't played it. But I only watch her 1/2 of the time.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dizzy just hinted at a very big announcement this coming Saturday, the 18th.
Started winking when chat said next gen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post Rin status

God I want to rewatch that shit again

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
On today vtuber news.
Stupid 2 view doxx herself by not censoring the shipping label:

[A]

Now I understand why people go on grooming quests when viewing 1 - 2 views, they really do forget the simplest stuff.
Dizzy just hinted at a very big announcement this coming Saturday, the 18th.
Started winking when chat said next gen.
Must be new Gen season

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh my gosh I can't believe they'd just dox IRyS like this, showing her artist and then her voice actress.

It's ok Kiyono YasunoRyS, having your identity out there is something many vtubers are already dealing with and it's not really THAT big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom