"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Reminder the Projecr F ch2 talents debut in about an hour
List of the chuubas reacting to it

Playlist of debuts

So far I only like Miya, she's actually pretty fun to chat with.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1699719986102.png

Follow up from my previous post related to this
There isnt any problem with this game

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Moth Enjoyer V2, @Lazybug, I think she's one of your people.
NO, GET THE BUGFUCKERS AWAY FROM MY WIFE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MOTH WHORE AND YOUR ROACH WHORE BUT DO NOT EVEN TRY AND GET CLOSE TO MY WIFE YOU DEGENERATE BASTARDS, I WILL SWAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THE NEWSPAPER ROLL.

Also gura bad timeloop yayyyy..... who the fuck cares.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Cover knew what they were doing putting Shiori and Nerissa in with the other 3

This clip is really funny.
Shiori:im pretty sure they banged within,like the first few days...
Mococo:They what?:D
Fuwawa:ha???????😨
Rissa:Shiori What are you saying!😱

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Its a little funny how only one guy understood the message and the rest tought it was a book fr.
I guess you really have to know the whole story between Moe and Eileen.

I'll give you one better...she had another account that ended up getting used for brief doom posting.

Any chance we can get a tl;dr for those of us not in the know? Sounds like a juicy story.
As someone who is ootl, I too would be very interested in a proper write-up or something because I think there is a good story to unpack that apparently happened entirely when I wasn't yet pat of vtubing fandom

1) Ibuji Bjorn he is for some reason a teacher and SWEDISH,
1699719628406.png

They could have tried a bit harder with the name
I wasn't going to bring it up, because "holo good, niji bad" but when that Vox movie got mentioned being the first, it made me think of Oga's Birthday in Hell
That thing is pure boys being boys Kino
If I had the possibility to live out my chuuni childhood fantasies like that, I would do it in a heartbeat too
Very based Oga
Rie's stream talking about being a kpop trainee from yesterday was pretty informative, both for Rie lore and a look into the kpop industry. I don't know anything about kpop (and I certainly don't care for the music or talents), but I thought the stream was worth a writeup.

Lastly, Rie is pretty happy in Phase Connect since she can use her skills without having to punish herself like she would if she was a kpop talent.
Reminds me a lot of what Kiara has been through
While she never did a big revealing stream like that, her Roommate did an interview years ago where she detailed very similar stuff, especially the schedule reminded me of Kiaras Idol days
Glad she seems to have at least no big regrets of doing that training but damn, fuck JP and KR Idol slavery
All that shit is barely even human
This gives me hope for more indies getting Nendos.
What the fuck, is Shylilly really getting a Nendo before Ina??:inahalloween:

I too wish Haachama would call me disgusting :vomit:

Submit memes on the Hashtag guys
I am afraid that if only Kiaras audience submits stuff its going to be a very boring and stale pack for her to choose from
Also, it doesnt have to be recent or anything, just about any big event with Hololive that happend during Haachamas hiatus

RiverBear

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Luna-hime sings! Really big playlist.

Ririka Samurai's in the Nasuverse.

Fun JP collab with that mysterious Shion you guys were just talking about.

New MV and outfit for Roboco, Nov. 12th at 4AM Eastern.

Omocat and Suisei

Pan Piano x Suisexxxxxxx

Botan Merch is leaving the store on Nov. 13th, at 18:00 Japan time. So this is a reminder.

Arts from today's hunt.

11/11 is Pocky day, enjoy. #ポッキーの日

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Finally, we don't have to struggle to understand the HoloJewel! There is now a handy emotional guide so that you can guess by a mere glance how she is feeling at any moment:

View attachment 55374

:D can have so many subtleties, who knew?

View attachment 55375

This expression...will require more research. Stay tuned.
I haven't really watched much HoloEN just because I don't have the time to watch more vtubers than I already do. But I was finally tempted by the :BijouBijou: to check her out, and she's great.

Coming from Lia who is a degenerate that wants to fuck an animatronic bear.....

Oh wait, it is a bear, doesn't it means Lia wanna get fucked by furry? :smugselen:
Now I agree she's degenerate for that. However, to be fair to her, that animatronic doesn't have some degenerate, smelly, dirty, probable zoophile, spergy coomer inside of it like a fursuit does.

This lines up with all the recent stories that older kpop idols have spoken up, legit one of them said something like regretting their decision to be a trainee back when they were still a minor because some of them share similar PTSD and depression nowadays. The shittiness of kpop industry has been an open secret since more and more people are being transparent with their experience although it doesn't change the fact that people are still going to rake in cash within the industry because it's such a massive money maker at this point.
I'm not sure if it's a result of, or it came from something else, but Rie does have mental issues and is on anti-depressants. It's good she's looking at the positives from this experience, but it wouldn't surprise me if she has mental scars from the experience.

At least her being in Phase seems to make her happy and is a much healthier environment for her.

Rest in peace.

God damn it. Poor Panko.
:fishmandispair:

Lumi streaming. Not sure what she's going to do, but she's chatting now.

Lumi did say she's wary of any religion that has "Orthodox" in it because she grew up in New York and mentioned not liking the little hats. Paraphrasing a bit and she goes on to explain a bit into this, but that part caught my attention and made me laugh.
:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fuck, they found out my Vtuber persona
I have deep dived the internet, and found critical information concerning the past life of RiverBear/Ibuji Bjorn:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Filian may have some of you fooled but our resident "Genius" is not convinced

Henya is an expert at detecting furries because she just recently collabed with one, twice.
:pippasquish:

braindoko

> What's the equivalent of Clussy but for girls? Clock? Clonger? The Click?

-Victoria Brightshield 【NIJISANJI EN】

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

WaWa

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The rigging's just a little stiff and Biboo isn't the best at piloting it. Compare to this Henya clip that did the rounds:

There are some legitimate criticisms but she's not super wrong, a lot of people are just timelooping 2020 feels like. The most embarrassing stuff is when a talent does something obviously good and funny, and people have to preface and end their enjoyment on "but don't worry guys I still don't like vshojo". Like the Vei retard debacle. Just laugh and move on, no need for the mental gymnastics.

Zen is that you? Ill agree with you and give you some FAKE INTERNET POINTS if you drop the TTS.Mmmmmm fake internet points tasty. :smugselen:
Is that My Immortal Shylilly
My brain being wired wrong immediately went to the evanescence song not the fanfic then i decided both are equally edgy.
NO, GET THE BUGFUCKERS AWAY FROM MY WIFE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MOTH WHORE AND YOUR ROACH WHORE BUT DO NOT EVEN TRY AND GET CLOSE TO MY WIFE YOU DEGENERATE BASTARDS, I WILL SWAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THE NEWSPAPER ROLL.

Also gura bad timeloop yayyyy..... who the fuck cares.
Nene in Chitin.
being naked while wearing suisei's wig is not exactly a cosplay....
I Disagree.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom