"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Some of you niggas got called out by cobalt rat

I don't think about VShojo as a whole that often, I watch Henya and Matarakan because I enjoy their content, I even watch Ironmouse when she's doing horror react streams - instead of thinking about the company as a whole, I would rather put time into the individual talents that I actually enjoy the content of, and not put time into the content that I don't like, ez clap

but when they almost exclusively sweep every award show, get featured front-and-center at anything they remotely approach, talent freedom themselves to the detriment of public morality, there's inevitably going to be people that get tired of them over time. the overall sentiment around VShojo didn't happen overnight, it took years and years of buildup.

that being said, I really do hope the individual members find success, though I can't support the ones that rely heavily on overly lewd content, but that's something I put into consideration for all chuubas and not just VShojo (see: every single other post where I say this exact thing toward other chuubas)

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
These awards are BEGGING to get botted in the ol' internet past time of fucking with community votes, I can totally see pinoy schizos in /vt/ buying bots like they do for streams to rig the vote so hololive or niji wins everything, too bad they're numberfags and don't have a sense of humor, if they did then staple-chan would win everything.
Yes they are but the thing here is they don't care.The attention it brings them (the organizers not the winners) is what they actually care about and there is nothing better to foster positive attention then by handing out FAKE INTERNET POINTS to people who know but also don't care because it also boosts them

The more positive attention the greater odds they can get actual sponsorship aka money to continue pretending their costs are greater then the spare change in my couch.
>"I can't believe I have physical trophies and medals from my streaming career."

Selen firing suppressed shots.

What even is the reason for that again, if one's ever been given? Is it some dumb shit like not wanting them to have some kind of evidence in their home to connect who they are in person to the streamer identity or literally just nipfag autism? I'd think at least they'd send them whatever earned play buttons in the event they graduate because that's just some peak gay shit.
Because Tazumi needs the gold and silver play buttons to power his ACCELERATION the more he uses it the less and less each play button afford him. Reportedly he has sent Nina to infiltrate Vshojo as rumor is they have come into possession of a certain arrowhead that may augment his abilities.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Fresh Hololive animation

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE:tomorrow:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Nene went live and started the first song, but then she apologised and cut to the splash. Wonder what happened.

PekoWick

Ayame stream

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Something I saw randomly on my feed. Hongo Ai a JAV actress is debuting as a VTuber on the 17th. What's interesting is her Mama is the same as Mel's.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian may have some of you fooled but our resident "Genius" is not convinced

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
It's awawaing time, now with comic sans chat.

DanishCookies

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Grim. I'm sure it must have happened before, but this is only the second time I've heard of a corpo losing contact with a talent, the first being Qilou of VirtuaReal. Also, Mito Entertainment is recasting Ixora. KoMETA got backlash for trying to recast Elaine, and that was when they were trying to convince everyone it was Elaine's choice (it probably wasn't, after more info came out). What would fans say about recasting someone who is literally MIA or dead?
To be fair, I think there's a very slim chance that it was anything but her quitting chuuba activities in a very gauche fashion. I am assuming this based on two things:
  1. It would just look really bad to pass off the model that was last used by someone who died, so the corporation probably heard from her sometime after that tweet. Seems like something they'd have to address if they bring the model back under new ownership.
  2. Schizo divination using numberfagging and tea leaves: Her debut avg. CCV was 89, which I'll attribute to marketing/advertisement from her corporation, and her last couple of streams hovered around a fairly dismal 20-30 after what was mostly zatsus and Valorant. Her activities only ever took place May-August of 2022.
tl;dr How it started / how it's going
how it started.PNGhow its going.PNG

Thanks for the archives, I have nothing to say for myself other than having archive sites fail for Twitter roughly half of the time got me lazy.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
New Tripl3 just dropped

Blue women fight over nut butters

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1699710351618.png
This is also a kind of PM(pekomarine)

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Another weekend with Italian Football and Kokuyou Lira, this time Lecce vs Milan and stream starts at 10.45PM JST.

Kickoff at 11PM JST.

Enma Ruri singing in her usual midnight timeslot.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Local (Spiritually black) Vtuber Kyo Kaneko calls all koreans plastic whores (according to twitter), gets suspended for a week
Local (possibly spic) Vtuber Amelia Watson calls Korean a tolerable language, gets loved by randy google translate Koreans

the duality of companies

Kyo is a hypocritical femboy wigger.
Ame is a Latinx gremlin.
It's not the companies fault if one of their talent is a whiny fâggot.

LOL at that shade.

How I managed it is by DMing the Global Vtuber Awards account and asking if anyone would be willing to talk to me. Their social media manager replied first and I assumed I'd be talking to her if anyone but then she was like "Actually, you'll be talking to the CEO." The CEO being so active on social media when they have someone explicitly for that job (she's said on a Twitter space that she has been doing a lot of the Tweeting too) is something I'd like to ask about but it's a bit far down the list at this point.

As for making her flounder, well, I'll do my best to be tough but fair. I don't intend to destroy her but I wouldn't mind if I helped her get some hints about why she's getting such a backlash from the fandom (outside of the AI/NFT third rails).

I have a lot to say to that CEO but it might get me banned IRL and get sent to jail.

Speaking of Leni Andronicos, looks like she struck a video by Depressed Nousagi too.

Again, copyright striking people who does criticism of your work is not a good look, even if the striked one is an autistic dramafag SEAnígger.

Well, I gotta admit I have never personally gone to research this whole shitstorm, I mostly just glance over what kuri brings in for us to gossip about, the entire topic has just not been that interesting and I doubt that many people outside of us and maybe some dramafags on twitter even care. I will definitely check out your stream though.

Same.

Something I saw randomly on my feed. Hongo Ai a JAV actress is debuting as a VTuber on the 17th. What's interesting is her Mama is the same as Mel's.

*Googles Hongo Ai.
OGC.gif

She'll be a great vtuber. :smugpipi:

Rest in peace.

:ameraintear:
Sad day for the Italian.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(

Looks like the 3d showcase also came with a Mv. It's about beetles...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
VOMS' new members' debut has a date now

Also new Anon VOD

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
VOMS' new members' debut has a date now

Also new Anon VOD

I don't say this to be a cunt but I legit ask what is even the point to join voms? If you want a free model I can see why but if you're serious about vtubing you're better off trying your luck somewhere else.

Top Bottom