"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Since we've been talking about Koreans lately, here is something interesting.

In her last Mario Wonder stream, Ame was visibly annoyed by all the talking flowers. Near the end, she accidentally changed their voice language to Korean and decided to keep it that way. She actually likes the flowers more after this.

That part was actually clipped by the Koreans too.

The comments (machine-translated from Koreans) are kinda wholesome.
1699673209481.png

The funny thing is that this wasn't even the first time she accidentally gains the attention of Koreans. Last time was a clickbait article made by a local Korean tabloid that decided to include her name for some reason.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

In her last Mario Wonder stream, Ame was visibly annoyed by all the talking flowers. Near the end, she accidentally changed their voice language to Korean and decided to keep it that way. She actually like the flowers more after this.

View attachment 55343

The funny thing is that this wasn't even the first time she accidentally gain the attention of Koreans. Last time was a clickbait article made by a local Korean tabloid that decided to include her name for some reason.

Local (Spiritually black) Vtuber Kyo Kaneko calls all koreans plastic whores (according to twitter), gets suspended for a week
Local (possibly spic) Vtuber Amelia Watson calls Korean a tolerable language, gets loved by randy google translate Koreans

the duality of companies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
First responders are told to ignore those sort of tattoos as part of their training. The reason for that is because they don't know if the tattoo actually corresponds to their wishes - they might have gotten the tattoo as a dare or bet, or simply just changed their mind after getting the tattoo.
First responders will try to save you no matter what, probably to avoid being sued by your retarded relatives seeking easy money.
Local (Spiritually black) Vtuber Kyo Kaneko calls all koreans plastic whores (according to twitter), gets suspended for a week
Local (possibly spic) Vtuber Amelia Watson calls Korean a tolerable language, gets loved by randy google translate Koreans

the duality of companies
Riku made a deal with the devil (Chinese) and now his company has to deal with the consequences.

Stunned But Dumb

the duality of companies

I wasn't going to bring it up, because "holo good, niji bad" but when that Vox movie got mentioned being the first, it made me think of Oga's Birthday in Hell

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In her last Mario Wonder stream, Ame was visibly annoyed by all the talking flowers. Near the end, she accidentally changed their voice language to Korean and decided to keep it that way. She actually like the flowers more after this.

The goddamn flowers are easily the worst part of Wonder. I didn't know that menu option existed. I wonder if it's possible to turn the voice off altogether. Will have to have a look the next time I play.

Self-indulgement announcement time; my guest next week for SSS is going to be Leni Andronicus, the CEO of Logcast and operator of the Global Vtuber Awards - the non-Filian one which has been accused of being associated with NFTs and AI (which in some circles is basically the same as using the N-slur and the F-slur). I'll be doing my best to get to the bottom of her intentions in the fandom. That stream will be on Thursday, not Friday, due to travel commitments.

Negzana

Hag playing the hag edition of the game.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It makes sense thinking about it but it's still cute that this will be AZKi's first outfit prediction.

It's nice to see her hang out with the other Holos and get more involved in recent stuff. She's shown up in Hologra, the official shorts/ASMRs, the sports festival and even the recent amogus collab.
4758091.jpeg568798.jpg

Very excited for her anniversary live and new outfit. AZKi love :sanasmile:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi with more Bloodborne.

The tradition of bullying kouhais during their first time at the EN server was kept.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

In her last Mario Wonder stream, Ame was visibly annoyed by all the talking flowers. Near the end, she accidentally changed their voice language to Korean and decided to keep it that way. She actually likes the flowers more after this.

View attachment 55343

The funny thing is that this wasn't even the first time she accidentally gains the attention of Koreans. Last time was a clickbait article made by a local Korean tabloid that decided to include her name for some reason.

Reminds me of this classic Ame clip

Jealous

Lurker

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently bijou did a retard and paywalled a monster hunter stream, I don't know why she didn't ask if she could stream it for members only.:BijouBijou:
1699675254956769.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Apparently bijou did a retard and paywalled a monster hunter stream, I don't know why she didn't ask if she could stream it for members only.
I wasn't paying a ton of attention, but it sounded like their spreadsheet or whatever didn't say it was forbidden from being played with members so she thought that meant it was OK

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The goddamn flowers are easily the worst part of Wonder. I didn't know that menu option existed. I wonder if it's possible to turn the voice off altogether. Will have to have a look the next time I play.

Self-indulgement announcement time; my guest next week for SSS is going to be Leni Andronicus, the CEO of Logcast and operator of the Global Vtuber Awards - the non-Filian one which has been accused of being associated with NFTs and AI (which in some circles is basically the same as using the N-slur and the F-slur). I'll be doing my best to get to the bottom of her intentions in the fandom. That stream will be on Thursday, not Friday, due to travel commitments.
Damn man you bagged a big one didn't you? How did you manage that? I hope for some real insights to come out of this and you better make this bitch flounder on stream as she shows just how ignorant she is about vtubing.
Holy shit Niji didnt ask for this, she must be elated she got to keep an award lmao
*Riku angrily calling the managers to tell them that the medal must be confiscated, shipped to japan, and hung in his office on his yacht* (the talent will cover the cost of shipping fees)

Ensok

Early Adopter
So many girls I like playing a game you can't pay me to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom