"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Himemiya Rie just uploaded THE FUNNIEST SHORT I"VE EVER WATCHED! The humor involved in this is so intricate and complex, yet so simple and perfect, it brought me to tears not just from laughter, but from how much it inspired me and touched my heart.

Stunned But Dumb

Himemiya Rie just uploaded THE FUNNIEST SHORT I"VE EVER WATCHED! The humor involved in this is so intricate and complex, yet so simple and perfect, it brought me to tears not just from laughter, but from how much it inspired me and touched my heart.

Not to be mean, but the fact that the video is unavailable is probably funnier than what the vid originally was

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

its like poetry it rhymes

Superduped.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did superduper link one of her private scheduled shorts on accident, not realizing it wasn't actually released yet?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Hi, reupload it please so we can watch it, thanks rie

EDIT:
Not to be mean, but the fact that the video is unavailable is probably funnier than what the vid originally was
you were right

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
its like poetry it rhymes

View attachment 55303
Did superduper link one of her private scheduled shorts on accident, not realizing it wasn't actually released yet?
Hi, reupload it please so we can watch it, thanks rie
Sorry, wrong one. I accidently posted a private video. I fixed it!

Stunned But Dumb

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sorry, wrong one. I accidently posted a private video. I fixed it!

People will see posts like this and insist that Superduper and Rie are actually two different people.

RiverBear

Nothing against Towa, but Fuki really is a better vocal fit for Unlucky Morpheus' songs.
(song is Towa's Nissin product advert song, Unlucky Morpheus is the band who made the song)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Meanwhile I'm sitting here looking at that gap in the dress on her left side where you can see the barest hint of the tattoo she has on her rib cage.
It's a DNR tattoo because she's metal as fuck and ready to face the maw of hell (but only if her first responders pass the English proficiency gacha)

First responders are told to ignore those sort of tattoos as part of their training. The reason for that is because they don't know if the tattoo actually corresponds to their wishes - they might have gotten the tattoo as a dare or bet, or simply just changed their mind after getting the tattoo.
Yeah honestly I understand it from her point of view (relating to end of life care or severe lifechanging illness or injuries) but I guess that mainly comes down to her next of kin, she probably could've gotten a way cooler tattoo instead.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's a DNR tattoo because she's metal as fuck and ready to face the maw of hell (but only if her first responders pass the English proficiency gacha)

First responders are told to ignore those sort of tattoos as part of their training. The reason for that is because they don't know if the tattoo actually corresponds to their wishes - they might have gotten the tattoo as a dare or bet, or simply just changed their mind after getting the tattoo.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Touri Sei played Genshin too long last night so her Blue Archive stream is delayed to 11.30AM JST. It's now the beginning of Red Archive.

Some stuff from last week:
-Refers to Beatrice as chat's favourite dead tree hag (the only named hag in BA iirc).
-Was stunned and said "Woah, huge" when she saw adult Shiroko in her dreams, to the point she failed to take her screenshot.
-On Kanna's bruised and bloodied face CG "Ah, cute" and took a screenshot.
-Around midday she asked chat whether they had eaten and forbade chat from eating ramen. Running joke from the time she played and read the story at night. She voiced the conversation and commented on the story/characters so the stream went for quite some time. End of some stories involved the characters going out for ramen to which she complained "the ramen places are all closed now and I'm hungry".
-Rolled for the railgun gacha but got no SSR characters.

If you're afraid of theme park attractions this Cerberus will laugh at you.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo to sing at 3PM JST.

Some shenanigans from this Valo team.

With spaghetti dropped everywhere in the beginning and low energy YMD response.

ShibuHal talking about small and large and Karubi's mind immediately thought about something lewd.

A 2view indie who was part of one UniVirtual song relay, Sena, is stopping activities after a year.

Channel will be deleted on 21 November.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Stunned But Dumb

Iori playing another Suika type game, this time with Hokkaido

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I can't remember if it was ever explained back when I first saw it, but I knew it was there for a long while. I really like small or simple tattoos on women. Even though it's more a medical note than a "tattoo" tattoo, it's still hot.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive

Whoever said this, please seek the nearest rope.:tenmakys:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom