"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i forgot it goes to an absolutely gut busting direction, courtesy of Nym.Timestamped

If @Azehara doesn't clip and upload this whole thing it would be an insane missed opportunity.
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So having read all of the Airiposting, and using state-of-the-art anaylsis technology and two minutes with Paint, I think Airi looks roughly like this:
1699505929388.png
Someone has created high art:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Look me directly in the eye and tell me that they care about protecting the personal identities of their talents 1 jot more than the talents themselves put up a fuss about it.
It is in the best interest to make sure the identities of those who make them money are protected because protecting those identities makes sure that any talent who has baggage that could potentially cause a loss of revenue is concealed from the fanbase.
I expect they will sidestep it likely using whatever middleman company they work with in China. I understand that the idea of anycolor selling out the names of all of its talents to the CCP is funny, but they value money above all and it makes them money to make sure that people don't find out Vox is engaged or whatever other shit the livers get up to in real life.
Or they just leave that platform for chinese fans to upload clips and not worry about it. Not like the great firewall keeps anyone out from youtube.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's a common thing in hololive, Bae/Calli/Kiara watched the holojp uwu people with high pitchy voice and think they can pull it off + also look at cute model and force themselves to fit with the model. After a few months it actually start fucking hurt their throats and they went back to normal voice. Calli, Kiara, Bae. If Nerissa didnt get rejected on her first try she might have debuted with a high pitch voice even. She said she did it on her first audition.

Except whatever the fuck going on with fuwamoco/a&s. Everything about them is just aliens wearing human skins. They are clearly faking their voice and has been doing it for years.
IRyS mentioned that she actually passed the first few rounds of auditions using what was basically her IRySo5 voice, until eventually they told her she probably shouldn't keep doing that. Imagine; In that universe I never would have started watching vtubers.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Some INDOfriend can explain?
What @Thomas Talus Talus said with google translation is correct. Basically she planned to rent cosplay outfits so that she can wear it during streams if she wants to, but it means that she need to take a photo of herself with her ID as proof if she want to rent the outfit. This is due to several big cases within ID cosplay scene where unscrupulous cosplayers outright 'stealing' the costumes they rented for one reason or another and having to show personal ID to rent it is one of the few 'security checks' needed in case of that stuff happening again.

Anyway, she encountered one cosplay outfit rental service that requires her to take a selfie using her indonesian citizen ID card, and is a bit clueless about it, because well, she could cover her citizen ID's number but her home address and other stuff would still be visible. She knew that outfit rentals these days need 'security check guarantees' like this, but after having her personal stuff (address and such) shared so many times that she had to move and renew her citizen ID, she's kinda scared about it.

At this point she might as well just buy pre-made cosplay outfits or custom-tailor one for her if she really wanted it. As much as easy it is to just rent outfit for cosplay stuff, it's infinitely much more desirable (and fulfilling) to have your own. Besides, if you don't feel like using it anymore, you can just sell it again.
Enna released an sponsored cover of a song from Path to Nowhere.
Path to Nowhere players in global server might rejoice over the fact that the newest sinner/gacha character's music theme is sung by Enna, but not so in Chinese Server. Yeah, that character ended up being removed from the CN server because it's too dangerous to CCP or something.

Truly cursed.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Looks like History :holohag: may have got the boot or quit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

WaWa

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Did someone really just ask Natsumi about the israel stuff..

e.
seems she banned him

DanishCookies

I fucking hate Israel and Palestine so much bros
TPD 🤝 TJD

e.
seems she banned him
I think they banned the wrong guy too? the blue phoenix guy just asked someone that question apparently. I wasn't paying attention to the chat at all until I heard those 2 disgusting countries then I only paid attention to the stream.
I'm so sick and tired of these semitic wars and why people care and bring it up is so tiring.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

TPD 🤝 TJD

I think they banned the wrong guy too? the blue phoenix guy just asked someone that question apparently. I wasn't paying attention to the chat at all until I heard those 2 disgusting countries then I only paid attention to the stream.
I'm so sick and tired of these semitic wars and why people care and bring it up is so tiring.

If Pippa doesn't have this guy banned, she should.

DanishCookies

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hopefully she left on her own terms considering how nervous she was a few months ago when she was up for review.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Tons of universities are in a terrible staff churn right now.
Basically full time instructors are being replaced by part time contracted instructors with far less pay.

Why? Partly to funnel even more money to the administration side to hire even more grievance studies grads for student support services, literally dozens to hundreds per university.
Think of any group possible, there will be at least several student support staff dedicated just for that group. Its absolutely ridiculous.
And since universities literally don't operate in a free market, because the Feds near complete monopoly on student loans, there is absolutely no incentive to change this.

DanishCookies

Hopefully she left on her own terms considering how nervous she was a few months ago when she was up for review.
Tons of universities are in a terrible staff churn right now.
Basically full time instructors are being replaced by part time contracted instructors with far less pay.

Why? Partly to funnel even more money to the administration side to hire even more grievance studies grads for student support services, literally dozens to hundreds per university.
Think of any group possible, there will be at least several student support staff dedicated just for that group. Its absolutely ridiculous.
And since universities literally don't operate in a free market, because the Feds near complete monopoly on student loans, there is absolutely no incentive to change this.
only Gender history or Holocaust™ History is important nowadays, classical history instructors like Clio can't and won't get the quota of golems needed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

e.
seems she banned him

TPD 🤝 TJD

I'm not gonna pretend I don't see the funny side of a cute non-English speaker unintentionally talking about things they shouldn't when it happens organically, but what payoff was this retard expecting with this? The absolute "worst" you'd get is her just figuring out what they're talking about and changing the subject.

If you absolutely must try to epically troll someone and win an internets, at least pick a target you'll get a funny reaction out of. The chinchilla might have very limited English but she ain't stupid.

Atlas

TPD 🤝 TJD

Anybody who brings this shit up in a chuubas chat Should go down to their local Home depot and buy a rope.

GOTBB

Expect something from Gura shilling this

I ordered mine last month when """"she"""" first tweeted about it and there were no streams so I do not see why she would bother now. NOT THAT I WOULD MIND.
Honest to god, as of this day in 2023, I think she sounds more like her mother than her debut voice.
I only got into watching somewhat regularly in the last few months when it was the only source for Gura streams but I kept up with her and yeah, her voice and personality are much better than I remember them being. Could be a mix of her and my standards though...
Related: I like her album and I think my wife (who does not "get" vtubers) would too but the voice filtered her hard. I wish Kiara would sing in a... Keeki-ier voice.
from fauna's current stream.:BijouBijou:
View attachment 54997
Context anyone? I watched a bit at the beginning but had to stop and when I went to continue it was private.
What is the story? What does it have to do with worms?!

Salado

She was in America for a Con (iirc) recently with other vtubers friends of her. I remember her musing on twitter about how happy she was that making streaming her fulltime job was now a possibility. Or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom