"fuck this im selling meth!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Fatto Doggo™ is drunk/blazed still.
I'm trying my best to not mess with her, but I didn't sleep tonight and I'm making it everyone's problem.

UberSoldat

Sayu and Renniesaurus are playing the Fall Guys collab for FF14

Also I just saw that she has a drinking stream scheduled in a few days. Knowing her, that will totally not lead to a Yugo-like meltdown, nope

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Is this what Ohio gets for spawning the avatar of autism, Nolan Crush?

Have you ever wanted Anime to be real?​

Have you ever felt like skinning your oshi, and Buffalo Billing it up with her hide?​

Do you know why mankind fears the night?​

1699440767960.png

Clip tax: Dogs have a 50% chance of being good at math

Edit: Alias Teen Hunger Force

Rie as Master Shake only makes all the sense in the world :deztheroom:

Edit 2: Vedal creates his own version of Plankton's computer-wife Karen

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Can't wait for this to be set ablaze from the inside out like all alphabet-focused groups.
> Based on the Seven DEADLY Sins
> Create a safe community
Lord Inquisitor Fyodor Karamazov said:
There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court, a plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.

Have you ever wanted Anime to be real?​

Have you ever felt like skinning your oshi, and Buffalo Billing it up with her hide?​

Do you know why mankind fears the night?​

I hope the people wearing that are girls, at least.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

View attachment 54924

Man it's kinda scary how Neuro can sound and how fast the repsones are compared to when she was first put in twitch

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have this clips of rin being rin

absolutely unhinged and british

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apparently it's "good breasts day" today, and Jelly is trying her best, damn it

She's even helpfully put arrows and circled where her breasts would be, if she had them.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The Italians were on Japan's side in WWII. I can't imagine Panko would approve of this.
No god fearing Italian would feel empathy for some damned rice eaters on the other side of the planet.

Yeah, Mussolini tried to replace pasta with rice, but you'll note that the Italians promptly lynched him.

They may be brown, but they're brown people with standards.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Sayu and Renniesaurus are playing the Fall Guys collab for FF14

Also I just saw that she has a drinking stream scheduled in a few days. Knowing her, that will totally not lead to a Yugo-like meltdown, nope

Tbf at best the only thing that happens is she opens more stuff that happened behind the scenes, rather than having a gender identity crisis and how she wishes she were a guy to fuck her lady friends ala Yugo.
It's not a mod, it's an official collab...I need to play this. https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/fallguys/
It's fun for what it is, nice distraction after a day of ultimate reclears.
Even Nodoka has 3D now.

Niceee

Negzana

View attachment 54924

Personally I'd rather want Miyasuke cosplaying as Korone

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

At the beginning of Mio's career, The prospect of VTB were uncertain. At the time, many holo members would complain, "Should I just give up?" and even Mio herself thought Hololive would be out of business within two years.Still, she strongly discouraged many members from giving up on Hololive。

MIo didn't even learn divination at that time, but only because MIo had interacted with many members of the group and felt that Hololive had assembled a great group of guys. Hololive's members all have unique personalities, and she just feels that they should be more famous.

Judging from Uruha Rushia's results, Mio's predictions are almost 100 percent accurate.She sees not only the options for the future, but also the consequences for the future.....im so sorry MIo Chan, I used to believe in science......:tomorrow:

Last edited:

Negzana

At the beginning of Mio's career, The prospect of VTB were uncertain. At the time, many holo members would complain, "Should I just give up?" and even Mio herself thought Hololive would be out of business within two years.Still, she strongly discouraged many members from giving up on Hololive。

MIo didn't even learn divination at that time, but only because MIo had interacted with many members of the group and felt that Hololive had assembled a great group of guys. Hololive's members all have unique personalities, and she just feels that they should be more famous.

Judging from Uruha Rushia's results, Mio's predictions are almost 100 percent accurate.She sees not only the options for the future, but also the consequences for the future.....Sorry MIo Chan, I used to believe in science......:tomorrow:

Did she predict Gura wouldn't stream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Judging from Uruha Rushia's results, Mio's predictions are almost 100 percent accurate.She sees not only the options for the future, but also the consequences for the future.....im so sorry MIo Chan, I used to believe in science......:tomorrow:

the fucking laugh that i did when mios divination on rushia was spot on was so ungodly i ate a fucking slipper

the stars literally aligned for it to happen and her menhera did a fucking overdrive it was not even funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom