"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh more dropping she was working in this yesterday she works fast

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Didn't see this posted, Ember talking about her and her neighbors protecting their homes from nİggers varmints with an AR-15

Nothing gets me going like a woman who understands her 2nd Amendment rights!
1699302687731.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Spergatory

Early Adopter

BEST ART VTUBER​

Matoi Miia.

Reason? May I introduce you to white trash, trailer park Phase Connect courtesy of Miia?

Full picture in her Discord, but I'm not in there. She's doing some more drawing, but these were too perfect. Very cool Miia.
:whatastory:

There's two more in the replies
20231106_153854.png20231106_153858.png20231106_153905.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It got hidden behind yesterday's autism war but Kson and NazunaNeko have a collab song out

It was recorded months ago
Released first in the VS concert
Now it finally gets an MV
They havent interacted since the collab with Mike before joining VoiceOre so i am starting to wonder the status of the MiKson relationship
Its never good when the only person that supported Mike drops her because antis then jump at the first chance they have
1699303216138.png

MIKE LOVE

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Brian made a Neeko model for Riot. I like the muted pastel color. Only now noticed that the model has a art draft design.

Halfway I stopped hearing English and it became a babble to me.
:inahungryl:

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Copped from someone named Paula in the Homeland thread, a talent from Niji's CN venture, (EDIT: As it stands, Virtua Real does not seem to be managed or touched by Niji, it just uses their technology and it seems like its managed by BiliBili itself) Virtua Real named Kiyuu (Vtuber wiki link) , was caught using hacks in practice matches for a Valorant Tourney and was subsequently suspended for 3 months
1699271724580429.jpg
( BiliBili link https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bc41197Lp/)

Someone posted a response on another social media site on the comments of the clip
img_623 (1).jpg

The Kiwifarms Op alleges that Nijisanji vtubers were perma-banned from any future Riot Games events as a result of this but i cannot find any concrete proof in my light digging, (EDIT) other users have brought up Virtua Real and Niji being entirely separate entities and even then it seems like Virtua Real talents werent universally banned yet Original Post here

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

Copped from someone named Paula in the Homeland thread, a talent from Niji's CN venture, Virtua Real named Kiyuu (Vtuber wiki link) , was caught using hacks in practice matches for a Valorant Tourney
View attachment 54709

she posted a response in the comments of said clip

View attachment 54710

The Kiwifarms Op alleges that Nijisanji vtubers were perma-banned from any future Riot Games events as a result of this but i cannot find any concrete proof in my light digging Original Post here
bannedvt made a post about this earlier that i saw and i havent heard if the chuuba was supended or stuff

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is actually an architecture forum that focuses on building the ideal woman body by using the traditional method of grooming and binge eating. The fatties are the inspiration of the members. They have successfully converted some of their Oshis to their desired state. Soon, every vtuber would achieve TOTAL WOULDABILITY..
She knows too much: “That makes it sound like you guys are over-feeding me or something. That makes it sound like you guys are feeding me, like, cheesecake every single day…”

Awoogers

She knows too much: “That makes it sound like you guys are over-feeding me or something. That makes it sound like you guys are feeding me, like, cheesecake every single day…”

i mean cheesecakes are good tho

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

That makes it sound like you guys are feeding me, like, cheesecake every single day…”
:smugina: Just because you know it's happening doesn't mean you can stop it.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Copped from someone named Paula in the Homeland thread, a talent from Niji's CN venture, Virtua Real named Kiyuu (Vtuber wiki link) , was caught using hacks in practice matches for a Valorant Tourney

she posted a response in the comments of said clip

The Kiwifarms Op alleges that Nijisanji vtubers were perma-banned from any future Riot Games events as a result of this but i cannot find any concrete proof in my light digging Original Post here
sorry to be a bit of a fag but could someone navigate these chinky websites or tag the resident chinese guy to see if it can be confirmed they gave a ban to all riot events for Niji as a whole, i cant find anything concrete just yet

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Lumi mentioned earlier today that Phase had a manager who was supposed to be in charge of music production, but she had to quit for personal reasons which led to a lot of projects being shelved.

Lumi also thinks that her taste in men is closest to Tenma and Shiina's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom