"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
... Wow. How? I used to be active in some fairly big youtuber's discord servers before Covid and they all treated getting hacked as the worst thing imaginable that Youtube would refuse to help you with even if you could prove beyond doubt it had happened. I am not incredibly curious how this was reversed so quickly.
Mossad. :Katta-Semetic-Content:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I remember one time when rotten(dot)com was a big thing some kid in our class told us how he was just so mentally tough because he laughed at the depraved shit on there, like suicide photos, crime scenes and shit. Is this just the zoomie version of that? Because we bullied the hell out of that little shit, youngsters need to learn to cull this behavior before it continues as something retards do for online tips.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can I use this as an opportunity to say how much I hate Idol's models?
I like Roca's a lot, I think a little head shrinkage and more refinement of the purple/clothes would be good if she get's a 2.0. It's only the big head that makes her come across as Loli at a glance, she's not even flat. The Devil and purple theme goes really well with her personality though, even if they purple is a little too much. I agree about Coni. I somehow don't like her design as a vtuber design but it works really well with her on her streams and it is original and stands out from the crowd. I used to be impartial about Yuko's design, but I've come to like it a lot over time. I do think head shrinkage would be a nice improvments. The rest... I don't really have an opinion about.

Remi cover just premiered. I don't know much about Babymetal, but Remi sounded really good for it. Definitely worth a listen. Looks like she'll be back to her birthday stream in about 20 minutes too.

I really like Remi's cover and it feels really good for Remi to get W after she had such a hard month!
:hololove:

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
I remember one time when rotten(dot)com was a big thing some kid in our class told us how he was just so mentally tough because he laughed at the depraved shit on there...
It's one thing to have an admittedly disturbing curiosity in the taboo and depraved especially when you're young, but bragging about it reeks of Internet-tough-guy type desperation to appear cool and unhinged; usually it's all just an attention grab. Embellishing perceived dangerous acts is old as dirt.

But yeah this bitch needs to chill the fuck out and probably be locked up, and that's the lenient outcome.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A post rin status of Rin being rin I suppose

I wonder if she edits her own shorts. Whoever's doing it is really good at it. Wish I had the skill much less the motivation.

All jokes aside that's a damn awful reason to have to shutter things, I feel for the dude and for the talents who now have to hope they can land on their feet. I honestly haven't seen much of the others from shirayuri but I know Nyaru has a very loyal fanbase, hopefully she'll be able to stay in touch and work with the others if she wants.

To be clear it hasn't been confirmed that Shirayuri is disbanding, though if Anchovy (Shirayuri's CEO) didn't want anyone jumping to that conclusion he sure didn't word his tweets very well. It would probably be for the best for the four smaller talents, if not Nyaru as well, if they're able to wrangle in a new CEO and keep going.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Can I use this as an opportunity to say how much I hate Idol's models?

Katta's is great, its only downside is that for some reason it looks incredibly derpy in the thumbnails that she uses. Other than that she fills it well
I came so close to sperging out at you there.
I am already biased but I think Katta has one of my favorite models out there. I do wish Aviel would get her some new outfits more often and follow through with that redebut but Katta's model is great I just wish it was maybe rigged better for her. He spends lots of money on esekai and new girls but jack shit on the originals.

Loli factor aside I actually like Yukos model a lot, it fits her character and personality well. I even like Fuyos model. I just would prefer them not be blatant loli but hey Yuko is a piss drinking plushie humping /k/ommando so eh.
Junas model always seemed kinda weird because I liked it but didn't. I really loved Pochis old model, idk why she changed it, oh god why. Rins model is of course amazing.

Limkin

wonder if she edits her own shorts. Whoever's doing it is really good at it. Wish I had the skill much less the motivation.
No, Idol has official editors for this. She even made jokes about how she is sorry they have to deal with her working antics

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Shiina's gonna be trying to take over France today.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Loli factor aside I actually like Yukos model a lot, it fits her character and personality well. I even like Fuyos model. I just would prefer them not be blatant loli but hey Yuko is a piss drinking plushie humping /k/ommando so eh.
Junas model always seemed kinda weird because I liked it but didn't. I really loved Pochis old model, idk why she changed it, oh god why. Rins model is of course amazing.
Part of my reasoning behind Fuyo's is that often it throws me off hearing her voice out of that model. Yuko though? Her voice totally fits. If I were to actively like put in a ranking from S to F I would throw Katta and Rin easily into A tier, with Yuko and Roca in B tier, but honestly near A. The weird one is Coni as on debut I absolutely hated it, but she also does such a damn good job with it that it also fits very well. Like from a design point of view I would say I prefer Fuyo over Coni's, but in action I prefer Coni's much more because she nails that character.

I'm glad that Katta said that she is only getting a touch up as it would be weird if she got such a massive change as Pochi. Like there is a lot of autism going into this and thats part of the reason why I had no real opinion of Momo as I've never seen her in a stream LOL.

Meanwhile, everyone should follow Amiya on twitter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Negzana

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is there some more recent remix/song/sample that sounds like this, or was Mumei actually referencing the original 1995 'California Love' by 2pac?

And also at 58:05, did she reference Office Space? .......Or maybe she just is that guy.

I googled and came up with this

niggaphil

Pekora isn't really surprising, given that she has a background in primary education.
i remembered she has a cert or license in childcare service or being teacher in primary school education

Now imagine pekora in taking care, or teaching the children.... we gonna have a wonderful future, right? right?

:smugselen:

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I really loved Pochis old model, idk why she changed it, oh god why.
I don't actually dislike Pochi's new model, but her old model was so much better. It was one of the best in Idol, along with Rin's.

Some recent Korone clips to cheer you up:

Top Bottom