"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I listen to like 90% metal and I say this abandon all hope it will only be a week until they unfurl the red banners and hammers and sickles
Wouldn't shock me. Will this happen? Don't know, but as Varg used to say:

NSBM V-tuber would be wild tho.
Would be fun. The little bit of Twitter seething it might attract would be fun too. Would be neat to have a vtuber with any interest in BM. The closest I've seen that didn't come from some :twittersperg: was Lumi when she played a bit of Xasthur on stream about a week ago when chat was teaching her about the different sub-genres. Granted, I doubt she enjoyed the song much, but she was having fun learning.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I really don't understand why Cover wouldn't take this over and organize it for the girls

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Proctor's new oshi Cheri raided into her just now. I like her voice.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

diethylether

bird molecule

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Some more Sports Fest art because today was a good day

Also found these TLs from after-talk about the Sports Festival
Bild_2023-11-04_232252629.png
Bild_2023-11-04_232258039.png

Punished Lurker

With the knowledge that NijiEN seems to have more surprises for the next weeks I want write some theories or Rrats :cursedbae: about what could possibly be announced in the next weeks/months. Maybe in a month or so I'll come back and see if I was right about something:
- Scarle has already shown her new outfit and Aia has an announcement for tomorrow, my guess is Iluna will keep doing outfit reveals each week until every member has one (Kyo could be last or be shown at a later date because of his redesign)
- I have no idea if Lazulight is cooking something for these months, maybe Elira will release her Original song.
- Zuttomo has said that besides the outfits there will be a surprise in their reveals, my guess is they either announce an Original song or their participation in Nijifest/NJU/other event as a unit, could be either or could be both.
- Speaking of Nijifest my guess is that it will be there where AR Live will be announced, lots of people will be watching so it could be the perfect opportunity, but taking it a step further I would say that it will probably be done in the later half of January or the earlier half of February, maybe the later half if there's a delay.
- And now I throw my biggest Rrat :cursedbae: : I think Niji management wants to see how well the branch does in these months before deciding what to do after AR live, so if there's any 3D showcases it will probably be after that event. I think this could be a "make it or break it" moment for NijiEN not in the sense that they'll be closed if they don't perform well but in that they will have to fight harder for bigger ideas or in the worst case scenario merged back into the main branch. Howhever thay have been performing really well so I see the chances of any bad scenario happening as near 0.

Of course there will also be smaller stuff in the middle like the Noctyx program, but I have no idea what more could there be, this is all I can think of.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This just means that ID's sports festival is about to get supercharged.

Or, maybe HoloEN could commit to orgn..pffrtscHA HA HA HA HA Ha hahaha ha ... holy hell, I couldn't even finish that sentence.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231104-183354.pngF-H5hsGXUAAPbBi.jpegF-H5hsAXMAAoIK2.jpeg

Tenma has noticed her billboard.

Fuckin comic sans :smugpipi:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I really don't understand why Cover wouldn't take this over and organize it for the girls

What fucks them up is trying to come up with new games each year, there's so much you can do on minecraft and with japanese corpo autism as a leash. I'm surprised they had some sort of mod going for the games but yeah I doubt cover would have a crew of autists designing games each year when they're probably buried in other shit.

They could try doing other things in other games. I would say even tournaments but due to recent nintendo bullshit that basically killed the smash competitive scene I don't think they can, specially with cover's current size. I think these types of funny events are gonna die out because the girls are just busy or "busy" like gura and a lot of them probably join out of obligation rather than actual want and it's kinda sad.
I'll keep saying, cover better chill with the idol shit or some girls might jump ship to vshojo to retire and coast on off of their loyal fans for as long as they can.:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
In his stream this past Thursday, Randon mentioned that he'd considered going back to being an office worker, but Lando talked him out of it. This seems to indicate he quit because he didn't like something about working for Holo and not necessarily because he thought he could make a successful career as an indie. I think this lends support to the rrat that he really didn't want to be doing a bunch of traveling to Japan for idol-like activities. If he was willing to go back to being an office drone again, it's less likely that the behind-the-scenes work or dealing with a bunch of annoying corporate policies was the deciding factor in him quitting.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
eat da happy meal by @cookiedusty.jpg

Sadness reigns...unless you actually eat the meal, dum shork

Tako Tuff by @Cookiedusty.jpg

Look out, Tako tuff

Winey Calli by @Cookiedusty.jpg

Look out, Reaper tipsy

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If he was willing to go back to being an office drone again, it's less likely that the behind-the-scenes work or dealing with a bunch of annoying corporate policies was the deciding factor in him quitting.

The man had a panic attack and had to flee the country after like two days in Japan. He seems like the kind of autist who would be quite happy locking himself in an armoured box surrounded by rabid attack beavers for the rest of his life. I have no idea why he even thought being a Holo would work in the first place.

httn

Hag enthusiast
In his stream this past Thursday, Randon mentioned that he'd considered going back to being an office worker, but Lando talked him out of it. This seems to indicate he quit because he didn't like something about working for Holo and not necessarily because he thought he could make a successful career as an indie. I think this lends support to the rrat that he really didn't want to be doing a bunch of traveling to Japan for idol-like activities. If he was willing to go back to being an office drone again, it's less likely that the behind-the-scenes work or dealing with a bunch of annoying corporate policies was the deciding factor in him quitting.

I can see why he wouldn't want to keep travelling to japan when the one time he went he became manhera and holed up in his hotel until his flight home.

I think he also has some physical issues/injuries going on which would interfere with 3D/event streams. He recently mentioned that he hadn't been cycling recently due to his "bum leg" and that he had some physio appointments booked in. I'm not a consistent watcher of Randon so i'm not sure if he has fully said what this is.

diethylether

bird molecule

I'll be honest, the most I've seen of him was during a kronii collab, and I really enjoyed their dynamic in that stream. Imo he has the thing to be a streamer, maybe not as a super entertainer, but at as a comfy one. Sorta like Ina, just chill with the audience, no drama and no autism involved. also this gives more ground to the rrat of him calling his manager a n!gger for not giving him game streaming permissions on time.
I agree with Proctor, it seems like an odd choice to join holel if you didn't want to travel to japan for your job. But who knows, maybe he just sent in his application out of pure whim?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The man had a panic attack and had to flee the country after like two days in Japan. He seems like the kind of autist who would be quite happy locking himself in an armoured box surrounded by rabid attack beavers for the rest of his life. I have no idea why he even thought being a Holo would work in the first place.
By the sounds of it he has an actual anxiety disorder and he couldn't take his pills to japan because they were illegal or something and he decided to wing it. If the job meant to go to japan regularly and for whatever reason the orientals won't let him take his meds then I'd say it could be a decent reason to fuck off if he can't negotiate that part out of the contract, same with furry boy. He has a fucked spine allegedly and flying constantly along with doing all the dancing could cripple him if whatever he has is serious.

I kinda feel bad for the homos because they basically killed their momentum the moment their 2 main stars fucked off and the clown boy seems to be itching to jump ship. The rest of the dudes don't seem to be able to carry the group in the same way and none of their sisters give a flying fuck about them. :Vesper-UNHINGED: Not even shiori who told unicorns that she might collab with a penis haver has showed interest as far as I know.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I think this lends support to the rrat that he really didn't want to be doing a bunch of traveling to Japan for idol-like activities.
:cursedbae:

Sven

We've got some character reveals for Oshi Push. The characters behind the silhouette will surprise exactly no-one here, but it's a good chance to see the art style and quality.

I like Pippa's art, but I'm not sure about Tenma or Nasa's art, their mouths look a bit weird. Hopefully the art on the actual cards is better.

Well this is hours out of date but it's just art that was used in the 2nd merch run for Gen 1 standees, hopefully some new art will show up for the cards and not just all be recycled merch art. At the very least lets hope they aren't so lazy they use Ashelia and not Lia outside of something like a in memorium card to the design.
Shopify_BG_1000x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom