"OK fun fact, all of my phones, even phones from many many years ago, still look like... brand new, because I never go out"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Unless she listens to Marduk or Sabaton, they're still cool. :BijouBijou:
Sabaton is the worst sludge you could listen to, music for fat alcoholic truck drivers with Asian mail order brides
NSBM V-tuber would be wild tho.
That market niche is gonna be filled when all the Military Ethots ahem.. Female soldiers in Ukraine are released from their duties after the 600+ day long 3 day Special Military Operation™ is over

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

That's right Kaela, stay there longer, get a tan. Why? No reason.

Makes me wonder why Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are so obsessed with filtermaxed pale skin. Darker skin seen in Viets, Chindos, and Okinawans is way more attractive.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Makes me wonder why Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are so obsessed with filtermaxed pale skin. Darker skin seen in Viets, Chindos, and Okinawans is way more attractive.
FINALLY someone understands :lisafingerguns:

Also redhead girl from EIEN is debuting

And it's starting off on a very EIEN note:
1699131808146.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Colorism, aka "you work in the lands out under the sun all day, you poorfag, whilst I, a rich patrician, spend all evening inside chatting it up with the governor/archdeacon/daimyo etc."

Grandmaster Robin

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_IrygDhqfeS.png

I'm not at the con, so I can't confirm this btw.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Grandmaster Robin

For more clarification Mogu also used to be Akumano Rei before a rebrand + Discord Purge, looks like she's Blaise now. Only thing I could find but I think some of her collabs are still out there.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I posted this in the livechat thread, but for some info: Lumi stated that Fishman was initially confused with Factorio when he played with her and Jelly (obvious from the stream), but got really into it when he started playing it with Gen 3 members. She also said that a few Gen 3 members are pretty into it, so maybe we'll be getting some more Phase members playing the autistic games aside from Jelly and Lumi. She also stated Sakana's been too busy to be playing games much lately with all the con appearances and merch stuff.
FISHMAN MY NIGGA!! I NEED THEM!!!! GIVE THEM TO ME!!! I NEED MORE HAGS!!!!! :urtearingmeapart: I'm just happy he seems to have picked another pack of sad girls who seem to mesh well with the rest.

that's where head jew draws the line, I can respect it. He's still a jew and I think idol is a scam but I can at least somewhat respect a man who draws the line at e-prostitution basically :Vesper-UNHINGED:
View attachment 54351
View attachment 54352
I'm not at the con, so I can't confirm this btw.
she did say to ask her inappropriate questions on twitter :botanshrug: we've seen the caliber of autist that is a vtuber fan

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I listen to like 90% metal and I say this abandon all hope it will only be a week until they unfurl the red banners and hammers and sickles
Best to enjoy it while I can then.

Debut cover

Edit:
Untitled.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Dizzy sowing: Haha fuck yeah!!! Yes!!

Dizzy reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
yougetwhatyoufuckingdeserve.gif

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
For more clarification Mogu also used to be Akumano Rei before a rebrand + Discord Purge, looks like she's Blaise now. Only thing I could find but I think some of her collabs are still out there.

I only knew of her from collabs with Shee Icho. I think they were playing The Forest a year or so ago Sons of the Forest earlier this year. She also pops up in a zatsu or two. Looks like all of her Mogu content have been purged.

Lots more twitter interaction as Akumano Rei

Love her singing voice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom