"I see! I see your uterus"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

diethylether

bird molecule
why is idol full of pissdrinkers and degenerates that make Lia look pure

Quite literally the posterchild for anorexia and self harm
View attachment 54327
:beatanimeds:
I'm not sure this woman would survive a physical encounter with her viewers

She's a literal stick insect.
ezgif-1-77f66159ea.gif

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Given all the things several PC talents have said over the years, I believe that PC functions solely due to good managers. It works not with Fishman, but despite Fishman.
If fishman was really that incompetent PC would have nosedived within the first year, all the starting girls admit it was a rough time.
Instead he realized that everyday talent management was a skill he lacked and hired highly competent women into the role.

KratosFan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Given all the things several PC talents have said over the years, I believe that PC functions solely due to good managers. It works not with Fishman, but despite Fishman.
I think that was true in the first year but now i think he has learned how to handle shit

He got the Jong and a fuckton of con apperances iirc, plus the wonders AI thing giving Pippa 3d quicker than bigger corpos even if it was a collaboration

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Holy fucking shit kyoresu I knew you were a menhera but goddamn

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Am I really gonna have to pay a membership to figure out wtf is going on with this chick, cuz from the clips she's sound more and more benzo'd up as time goes on.
:depressedtako:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Filian had a collab with a member of the whore company and released a condensed clip of it - where she had her rate her fellow whore company coworkers

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Am I really gonna have to pay a membership to figure out wtf is going on with this chick, cuz from the clips she's sound more and more benzo'd up as time goes on.
:depressedtako:
Riro?

Earlier this year when I was monitoring the defense force on 4chan (which was mostly pointless as 4chan usually is), I heard tales of her being absolutely mental. And I guess through all the white noise that was on there, that proved to be correct.

Like even if the... proposition were a bit, you can't fake your physical state. I wonder if the wrapping and bandages hid cut marks as well.

I'm more concerned than anything. Normally given all the thots in this business my reaction would be but in this case isn't :WHORE!!!: but instead its wtf is going on

I guess to break up the menhera streak, wait who am I kidding, this nigga just as crazy

Negzana

I was going to post a picture of nunrushia saying this is unironically what Mikeneko needs but I just realized there is no nun artwork for Rushia. Is she just cursed?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I was going to post a picture of nunrushia saying this is unironically what Mikeneko needs but I just realized there is no nun artwork for Rushia. Is she just cursed?
chrome_ofJ1fANARI.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well technically there is but its AI.

illust_110279840_20231104_140507.jpg

Edit : or whatever that shit above is lol

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Starting now!

Already very chaotic.
:whatastory:

I saw people commenting that they understand Selen and Moom being friends they are both toxic forces to be reckoned with online but absolutely crumble and wallflower in person it's very cute

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

diethylether

bird molecule

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Suou Patra playing her guitar at 9PM JST.

I don't know about guitars at all but I think that ESP is not Spanish related.

Heck yeah. Been a bit since her last guitar stream. Unfortunately had to miss it live because I was dead asleep, but definitely putting on the vod some time today.

I posted this in the livechat thread, but for some info: Lumi stated that Fishman was initially confused with Factorio when he played with her and Jelly (obvious from the stream), but got really into it when he started playing it with Gen 3 members. She also said that a few Gen 3 members are pretty into it, so maybe we'll be getting some more Phase members playing the autistic games aside from Jelly and Lumi. She also stated Sakana's been too busy to be playing games much lately with all the con appearances and merch stuff.

Almost an hour of Holo's recent Among Us stream with EN subs and multiple perspectives through each round:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ant Hime, BannedVT and Parrot4chan collab

Top Bottom