"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Katta is perfectly sane I don't know why you'd think otherwise. SHE'LL KILL US ALL
Screenshot_20231104-122402.png
Katta should start handing out pieces of paper with a star of david and "we know" scribbled in red "ink"

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
> piss drinking
> camgirling and general fetish content
> drug use
> prostitution
Vshojo cleaning up their act isn't an excuse to take every schizo thing /vt/ believed about them and do it unironically like it's some niche in the market that needs to be filled. Reign in your whores, Aviel.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I've seen what this girl looks like and someone really needs to feed her. That's no innuendo.
Quite literally the posterchild for anorexia and self harm
anorexicselfharmer.JPG
:beatanimeds:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Turns out, Riro beat us to the punch in designing the forum mascot by cosplaying her before she was made. Back to the drawing board, boys.
Lets be glad she didnt go the full 9 miles with the fluffy tail

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
After seeing this Riro stuff, every day I am more shocked at how well Phase-Connect is functioning so far.

KratosFan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

KratosFan

Has she ever done a handcam in her current form or her past life? That would be most informative.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Damn I've been simping on the wrong-- nah, I can't keep the bit going with this, what the fuck. :confusedshuba:
I've seen what this girl looks like and someone really needs to feed her. That's no innuendo.
... that could be arranged. :architect:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

Has she ever done a handcam in her current form or her past life? That would be most informative.
Haven't heard of any slugma handcams nor dizzy ones but maybe the regulars can attest if it does exist

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 54327
I looked at her body and thought "Eh, healthy people can look like that, no problem."

Then I looked at her arms and, well...
This is the cosplayer that lunatic from the Twitter thread we have claimed was his wife lol
Her Chloe cosplay is cute.

Though I wouldn't dare wandering around with that kind of cleavage if I was a woman.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
After seeing this Riro stuff, every day I am more shocked at how well Phase-Connect is functioning so far.
Given all the things several PC talents have said over the years, I believe that PC functions solely due to good managers. It works not with Fishman, but despite Fishman.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Are you trying to advertise her to Null or something?
View attachment 54327
Is... Is that ebola-chan cosplay?
:shiinawangy:
Turns out the mold is the secret sauce

Awoogers

I spot some flip in there, @Awoogers lend your expertise.
She does pass off as a flip with Chinese heritage but she did attest to being Canadian or some shitso we won't know if she's an immigrant or not

Let's just say it's half the chances my flips sensors isn't going off just yet

Also I clicked to see where and I immediately see fucking Nolan's fucking face and I wanted to chuck my phone across the room

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
New Miguel Power Sad hour gentlemen

Archive: https://archive.ph/KRXSM
TL: I've often found myself in situations where people have been hostile towards me for a long time, but I don't really think about it, and in fact I often remember the good things I did in my life, so it makes me very sad when people are hostile towards me. 。。。。 It's a difficult way to live.

TL: When I was still immature, I had a hard time and self-harmed, but there was someone who pushed me away at the time, saying that such things were impossible, and I thought I had a normal relationship with them afterwards, but when the person who pushed me away at that time was having a hard time, I wanted to die or disappear and I wanted to be bothered, and when I felt like that, I felt nauseous. I feel nauseous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom