"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

They're replacing Hello Kitty's (👋🐈🎀) VA with an AI voice.
There's a possibility Sanrio deleted all archives of Hello Kitty so no one can compare Hayahibara's voice to the new AI one.
What a great business decision! This totally won't backfire on them horribly!
tl;dr Covered some of the people in this group in-fighting. Why? Identity politics retards looking for offenses where there are none and escalating non-issues into mutual harassment.
gaylord britbong.gif
Sorry for br*tposting

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Do you have the video on your channel or did you cover it elsewhere? Just scrolling through your channel has reminded me to never make a twitter account, honestly
On my now-suspended Twitter. People like Marina and el_XoX (the harasser of the VTuber called Kyuotto) were from that group.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Obake Pam, the PlayAsia Vtuber, is organizing a Christmas concert, the promo video features Ollie from Holo, Shiina from Phase, Sara Nagare from PRISM, Amiya and others

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Tubedude

Also, about Nijis being busy recently:
(the thread continues if anyone is really interested)
"News channels are not gonna give a shit about what niji did this week. Because like they have a bias or something"

Hmmm, I wonder why people that cover vtuber news might have something against Nijisanji. Couldn't have been them striking videos that had news about them that they didn't want spread.

Falseeye's a fag, but the niji strikes were bullshit. Doing that kinda makes people that cover general vtuber news not like you guys, who would've thought?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is currently playing character customization the game

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, Japanese + Puerto Rican = White Woman if Lia is any indication.
The asian social ineptitude and latino casual whoreishness balance each other out.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi sings my favorite Naruto OP

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I only remember that name because of Towa, can you give me a rundown on what did she do?
IIRC Kusunoki Sio got alot of shit after some folks found out that her IP address is revealed to be linked to 5chan posts that are pretty bad/anti-like to other vtubers or something like that (allegedly). I don't remember the exact detail or if thats the main reason, but somehow it gotten so bad that you don't really hear any good thing about Sio.

Honestly the reason I even bothered about the detail is because for some reason, much of her existing fanart is practically NSFW/bonk-worthy. When I checked her name to see why, I learned about that 5chan thingie.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like Hime also has a billboard for Youmacon

I thought Hime would have been more suitable to be on a billboard for a convention at Alabama, but still, congratulations.

Missed opportunity not putting a Yuko billboard in Detroit, really.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
tl;dr Covered some of the people in this group in-fighting. Why? Identity politics retards looking for offenses where there are none and escalating non-issues into mutual harassment.
As I said, in-fighting retards everywhere. The ones that left the group are the same or worse.
chrome_BD5RCpoSX0.pngchrome_lgQSp9nLjG.pngchrome_bocPAGVwvF.pngchrome_WUFZkv8JZy.pngchrome_6si3CWDFeq.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A generous helping of autism rounds her out to be in the top percent of groomable waifus. :sanasmile:
I wouldn't approach lia with a 2km long pole, such women are only for masochists (most of this site).
As I said, in-fighting retards everywhere. The ones that left the group are the same or worse.
Talk about oppression olympics sheesh, also since when is nux a bigot? Last I knew he was just another femboy who has a clean image no?
I also love how skin color is what matters in a group of people who are supposed to NOT be defined by their irl appearance...

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

The asian social ineptitude and latino casual whoreishness balance each other out.
The Asian desire to "eat dogs" mixes with the Latina desire to "fuck donkeys" into a weird game of telephone where the result is the White Woman desire.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Millie released another shitpost song.
For a shitpost the song is really really good. She did the mixing for it on the plane btw:

A

millie tweet 1720104814624030909.PNG

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
For the hitbox tangent, this video went out yesterday and lays it down very cohesevely. It's a long watch, but is needed to understand the changes in game design that came to accomodate the new generation that learned to play on gamepads and keyboards.

I wouldn't approach lia with a 2km long pole, such women are only for masochists (most of this site).
Why would you target Lia when her mom is right there?
:holohag::hololove:

Beri is live with a roguelike ad

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
re. Hitboxes: Fuck the zoomers with their pads and "leverless" controllers. All tournaments should be played on cabinets where one direction on the joystick doesn't work and at least two of the cigarette burned buttons only read the presses half the time when they aren't sticking.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something came up for me

This lil strange tweet

VT Rainbow was seemingly this one group of gay twitter vtubers and apparently they had some sort of faggy discord fallout, featuring one of the thread's favorita chuubas, Marina VT

More people talking about vt rainbow
I saw Murray asking for the tea in the quote tweets but i couldnt @ him so i hope he sees this lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom