"Women are into animals because they want to be dominated"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
pretty cool nigga, best of luck :kaelaapprob:
I just hope people don't ghost you once the vtweeters tell people you come from THAT rogue vtuber community :ironmousekek:

So kinda related to this:

And also my experiences with other non-members so far, I'm finding so far that nobody really cares about this place being le edgy boi corner. Everyone either likes it or they don't care. I'm sure eventually someone will mention this place being nazi-adjacent or whatever when they reject my invitation (and I guess in a way Froot's mum - who I'd still love to interview - already did) but so far I'm finding the histrionic vtweeters to be a noisy minority about this place, just like how they're a noisy minority about Pippa being a literal nazi and PC can still get sponsorship deals regardless. Go figure, who would have thought, right?

That's a conclusion to make from looking at your numbers. But I've never seen you post streams in this thread. We shill 1views all the time, can't see why you couldn't do the same, or ask someone to remind us when you go live.
If not on the main thread maybe in a separate TVA chuuba thread? You could ask Proctor about it.
Not trying to shut down this new channel direction or anything. If you enjoy playing games you could keep trying that too, finding viewers is tough and not getting them doesn't reflect the quality of a stream

I don't think anyone really cares about me doing Cult of the Lamb Episode #14 so I've kept the self-promotion to a minimum and really only promoted myself in this thread in the case of special events. Certainly if someone else were posting in this thread every time they went live I'd probably find it pretty annoying. If Proctor were to make a thread specifically for self-promotion purposes, then by all means I'd use it, but I'm not going to push him to do that.

DanishCookies

I'm sure eventually someone will mention this place being nazi-adjacent
1698899246024.png

We're in HERE.
Repping the STREETS of CHIRAQ, SON.
7/88

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I say this as someone who enjoys casual variety streaming by Pippa; If ever should come a point where Kevin has to cut her loose because of "muh branding opportunities", I will be done with PC as a whole. I don't care if she resurfaces under a new skin on vshojo or whatever, lick my balls. I also do not care that Le Epic Based retards at 4chan have picked her to be their mascot, this is where the brainrot has to end. This psychologically fragile woman just wants to stream on the internet, and all posterior attributions by haters, her fanbase, her employers, these are all superfluous.

And that's the bottom line,

7jYXJ54.gif

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Banchou and Ririka are having fun with Bae
But why Ririka sounds so British? Or its only me :BijouBijou:
Good Night

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This form can't be right can it? It's so out of character for her (unless she's been pressured by fishman to follow the law).
Ignore the fact that it's an OLDER brother recruitment
Superduper, I have a question. When you have dinner with the family, how awkward is the conversation with your brother?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Those are some interesting silhouettes. Did we know about this already?

F93-WFgWQAA6aSv.jpegF93-WgfWMAAyxqp.jpeg

Short

God Damn the Sun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It's this classic short she's talking about:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I say this as someone who enjoys casual variety streaming by Pippa; If ever should come a point where Kevin has to cut her loose because of "muh branding opportunities", I will be done with PC as a whole. I don't care if she resurfaces under a new skin on vshojo or whatever, lick my balls. I also do not care that Le Epic Based retards at 4chan have picked her to be their mascot, this is where the brainrot has to end. This psychologically fragile woman just wants to stream on the internet, and all posterior attributions by haters, her fanbase, her employers, these are all superfluous.

View attachment 53959
:sakanapleasepippa:
Agreed and I would also add that if my nigga fishman pulls something so retarded he'd have a revolt on his ass. A lot of the girls will catch flak and maybe lose fans. For better or for worse the pc fanbase is very loyal to the point that they manage to sell out gimmick coffee that doesn't even taste good, firing the unofficial face of the company a la niji would kill the company.
She really needs someone to beat some sense into her and tell her to chill. At this point fishman seems to be business savvy enough to get his tendrils on different pies and pull a profit. If vshojo can shit out some vrchat tier concert to I assume breaking even he could pull something like that without the need to rely on big sponsors or jew gold.
The people that actually matter legit respect pippa and while she might be retarded in many ways, the woman has great work ethic and that matters a lot.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

View attachment 53964View attachment 53963

HOLY SHIT NASA LOVE! oh and pippa I guess...

View attachment 53959
As long as Wemi doesn't graduate I'll stay on the Phase train for the foreseeable future. Otherwise he's dead to me.

SpaceCrow

View attachment 53959

More significantly, if Fishman does get those big opportunities and turns them away, he'd be smart to make that public. It would be a huge dump on the woke crowd without having to say so directly. It would show great strength of character on his part, show that the company has integrity and is willing to stand up for its people. There is great irony of commie woketards inevitably being angry with workers being defended by employers as well, another win.

It would, for me at least, echo the image of Yagoo and his ENORMOUS testicles. Cover had a choice in the past: sacrifice one or two talents for huge monetary gain OR sacrifice your "live" presence in China, one of your largest possible audiences by country, to keep the Chinese audience.
Cover didn't betray their employees (Haachama and more so Coco) and pulled out of China, even letting the Chinese Vtuberd keep their models. This is a beautiful story to me, one that we see rarely in these psychologically fractured times

Fishman, you gay child arsonist, you better do the right thing!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pippa has alot of seemingly unironic support and appreciation from both big and small people in the industry, if she got canned for a nonyab then PC would be seen as blacker than Kyo and Mori's lovechild

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Superduper, I have a question. When you have dinner with the family, how awkward is the conversation with your brother?
He sits on my lap while I stroke his hair and talk about my brocon doujins, I'd hardly call it awkward.
Is anyone ever gonna get tired of this bit?

RiverBear

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 53964View attachment 53963

My oshi uses "graduation" it deals 100 points of emotional damage! Now I deploy "New Generation Trailer" to remove all negative effects to myself!"
More significantly, if Fishman does get those big opportunities and turns them away, he'd be smart to make that public. It would be a huge dump on the woke crowd without having to say so directly. It would show great strength of character on his part, show that the company has integrity and is willing to stand up for its people. There is great irony of commie woketards inevitably being angry with workers being defended by employers as well, another win.

It would, for me at least, echo the image of Yagoo and his ENORMOUS testicles. Cover had a choice in the past: sacrifice one or two talents for huge monetary gain OR sacrifice your "live" presence in China, one of your largest possible audiences by country, to keep the Chinese audience.
Cover didn't betray their employees (Haachama and more so Coco) and pulled out of China, even letting the Chinese Vtuberd keep their models. This is a beautiful story to me, one that we see rarely in these psychologically fractured times

Fishman, you gay child arsonist, you better do the right thing!
While this would be a based move it would also be a retarded move, I don't mind turning away twitter complainer fags when they want to cancel you over mean words, but a lot of companies don't really care about politics, they care about shit like the "shoot up a walmart" thing or associating with lolcows and other black holes of drama and theatrics.
I like free speech as much any of you but I have to admit that companies get a lot of scrutiny from people and they are always trying to save their own hides from anything that can be used to attack them.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

It's this classic short she's talking about:

Wow, I don't know much about the ins and outs of Shorts, but that's impressive. I didn't realize the kinds of numbers Lia's pulling in with many of hers. Good for her.

Nasa's streaming!

braindoko

Dual persona chuuba Tsukiyaki birthday stream

I won't be able to watch live so give her a try in my stead, she seems fun

Limkin

Ame is moving up to be a manager with only moderate online appearance, something like A-chan. I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom