"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
It's been a while since we had some good ol' fashioned Kiara doomposting. Can't say I missed it.

And even if you believe that Kiara went too far with the banter, I wouldn't be too worried about Raden. She far too genki to let the chicken get her down.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think "and more" its talking about the other girls
If all of the Homos do the 3D then wtf its going to do the watchalong? So i guess EN Homos are not going to appear
Also i am leaving the forum for some hours because Ame not appearing its already a recipe for rrats to talk about her graduation and other bullshit.But if the usual conversation spawns then i have to remind everyone that Ame its a long time friend of fucking Silvervale of all people
It is prerecorded, so Ame was probably just unavailable to do the recording. She has gone to Japan the least of everyone, I think.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
(tw: self-promotion, bad graphic design, mention of Br*tish beverages)

DRAMA FRIENDS! CHUUBA ENTHUSIASTS! STREAMING AFICIONADOS!

You have voted with your eyeballs. And I have listened. You don't want to watch me play old games. You don't want to watch me play new games. You want the drama. You want the tea. You want tough but fair interviews of people involved in the industry. And so I present to you…

View attachment 53934

The Solid State Show, a weekly (hopefully) stream of live interviews of vtubers and vtuber-adjacent people. Friday's interview where I follow up on the CyberIdol news with co-founder Empraize and current owner (?) Jimmy, with our very own Proctor as co-host, will be the first episode. The waiting room is up now!

I've already got some feelers out for who I can talk to next week - I'm hoping this can catch on and get enough numbers that I'll have people coming to me, but for now I'm cold-emailing and DMing and tweeting. If you have any ideas of interesting people who you think would be willing to have their brain picked by me - or are such a person! - feel free to reach out - reply to this thread, DM me here on TVA or on Twitter, or send me an email at murrayvt@proton.me.
pretty cool nigga, best of luck :kaelaapprob:
I just hope people don't ghost you once the vtweeters tell people you come from THAT rogue vtuber community :ironmousekek:
Important Update

:holohag::hololove:

I love this korean dork and I wouldn't mind being her vacuum :Vesper-SEEEX!:
for the severely autistic, that's a joke.
Sometimes I wonder just how sheltered she was that she legit doesn't get innuendo and refuses to say erection thinking is a bad word :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If all of the Homos do the 3D then wtf its going to do the watchalong? So i guess EN Homos are not going to appear
Also i am leaving the forum for some hours because Ame not appearing its already a recipe for rrats to talk about her graduation and other bullshit.But if the usual conversation spawns then i have to remind everyone that Ame its a long time friend of fucking Silvervale of all people
Considering Ame was MIA for a bit its probably a scheduling issue with her not being able to go to japan

hlwldlnf

The only waves that haven't had a Japan trip recently were Xsoleil, Krisis, and now TTT. Xsoleil has the benifit of two members already being in Japan and Hex already visited when Iluna went, so that leaves Doppio and Ver, and I have no clue if they have any breaks coming up. Krisis and TTT just debuted so we probably won't be seeing anything about them soon, but who really knows. Krisis is tied with their JP counterparts and so things are different with them. They're wild cards in that matter. But yeah, getting all these people over to Japan in such a short amount of time is pretty impressive.
The potential of Xsoleil doing 3D recordings would be the time that they're at Nijifes this year, as they're all going to be in Japan (going off of assumptions that it won't be prerecorded)

Details are out for this year's New Year countdown for Hololive. It will include a another 3D live, another special HoloGra, and a Hololive Shuffle Medley like last year's.

Stars will get a special short anime and their own concert that will include guests from HoloID and HoloEN (Aka Bae and Calli). Oddly, no mention of StarsEN's involvement, though the list of participating members is all 13 JP plus "and more" tacked onto the end (literally in English), so there is hopium for the StarsEN guys to make their appearance in 3D.

One interesting thing: Ame and Haachama are missing from the Hololive side. Not too odd for Haachama, but Ame being missing is a surprise. Otherwise, all the other girls that have 3D are participating.

Edit: English version
It's possible that StarsEN could have their 3D, I've posted this a month back but a twitter user found that they changed official heights for the boys, a potential sign that they are having their 3D in the works

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The potential of Xsoleil doing 3D recordings would be the time that they're at Nijifes this year, as they're all going to be in Japan (going off of assumptions that it won't be prerecorded)

It's possible that StarsEN could have their 3D, I've posted this a month back but a twitter user found that they changed official heights for the boys, a potential sign that they are having their 3D in the works

I mean, 3D is a when for them, not an if. We all know it is coming sooner than later.

USS IOWA

Ahhhhh fuck, I hope its not a sign of something serious on Ames side

braindoko

You don't want to watch me play old games. You don't want to watch me play new games.
That's a conclusion to make from looking at your numbers. But I've never seen you post streams in this thread. We shill 1views all the time, can't see why you couldn't do the same, or ask someone to remind us when you go live.
If not on the main thread maybe in a separate TVA chuuba thread? You could ask Proctor about it.
Not trying to shut down this new channel direction or anything. If you enjoy playing games you could keep trying that too, finding viewers is tough and not getting them doesn't reflect the quality of a stream

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ahhhhh fuck, I hope its not a sign of something serious on Ames side
Probably not. She's been doing exclusively weekend streams for a while now. Guessing she just has other responsibilities during the week that she can't be flying all over the place all the time because of.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Some news that got overshadowed by haachama's big return and the weird orange woman bad splergs.

After acquiring VSPo, Pallette, MUGEN LIVE, Brave Group made their 4th purchase by buying the popular vtuber duo HIMEHINA

Anyone knows where the fuck are their money coming from. Is this a black corpo in the making (its previous incarnation were apparently).

Most reactions I've seen about this news are surprised, positive, and positive but cautious. Brave group hasn't fucked up recently from what I've seen and the talents are happy with the acquisition.

Besides if this helps them with their goal of performing in Budokan in 5 years then I'm all for it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

View attachment 53837

She is totally normal guys. Nothing deranged going on

In the south we say Kiara's just giving Raden a hard time.
You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 oshis and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! :youlittleshit:

DanishCookies

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 oshis and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! :youlittleshit:

Don't you quote The American Dream Dusty Rhodes at me. That man is a national hero.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Rrat

Early Adopter
How is this me being a failure? I'd still take Pippa in without question and build a company around her.
Sorry, it seems I vastly underestimated you. Carry on

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
@Reticule you're a fucking failure

Edit: this woman is still talking like this is my point.
Pippa's brainworms will not go away till she either stops listening to some parts of her retarded community or they finally taste buckshot

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While I want to be like "Woo AR Live recordings!!" I also don't want to get my hopes up. It may just be another program like Noctyx or maybe they are doing some 3D stuff, we won't know until it comes out. I'm just happy to see Selen and Elira interact again lol.
It genuinely makes me sad to see you nijifriends this demoralized, bullying downtrodden people is not fun.
Some news that got overshadowed by haachama's big return and the weird orange woman bad splergs.

After acquiring VSPo, Pallette, MUGEN LIVE, Brave Group made their 4th purchase by buying the popular vtuber duo HIMEHINA

Anyone knows where the fuck are their money coming from. Is this a black corpo in the making (its previous incarnation were apparently).
They were behind the infamous game club drama which was was basically the multiple AI drama before that happened. Their constant acquisition of other companies smells like monopoly and I don't quite like it, vtuber corps have historically rarely been purchased by one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom