"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The hilarious thing is people thinking "Kiara wouldn't be able to handle THAT level of insults!" as if it was some grave insult and being a smoker wasn't a character flaw. You don't watch Kiara if you think she couldn't handle something light banter like that. She's a neurotic loon, yeah, but that's equivilent to someone making fun of her noodle arms, which people already do.

In conclusion: :thisisstupid:
This whole thing is so absolutely retarded, Raden was obviously not offended and everyone there took it as a joke, WHICH IT IS.
Do I have to edit THIS meme again?
Retard consent 2.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hime is recruiting.

Archive / Form

This form can't be right can it? It's so out of character for her (unless she's been pressured by fishman to follow the law).
1698892100293.png
Ignore the fact that it's an OLDER brother recruitment

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I thought it was about the Noctyx program but that aired like two hours ago.. I swear to god if it's just them being happy about a vp.
And to surprise of no one.

everyoneish.jpg
except Pomu, sad.

soap suds

View attachment 53915
except Pomu, sad.

they couldn't have waited until she got there... No but for real it's going to be wild lmao. Pomu just left and some of the girls may be leaving soon, so I guess they decided this was the best time. Hopefully Pomu also appears in streams later.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

hlwldlnf

View attachment 53915
except Pomu, sad.

well with them being in Japan, this has to be their AR Live recordings or something and maybe an added 3D debut recording? Luxiem and Noctyx were in Japan a month or two ago so

soap suds

well with them being in Japan, this has to be their AR Live recordings or something and maybe an added 3D debut recording? Luxiem and Noctyx were in Japan a month or two ago so
While I want to be like "Woo AR Live recordings!!" I also don't want to get my hopes up. It may just be another program like Noctyx or maybe they are doing some 3D stuff, we won't know until it comes out. I'm just happy to see Selen and Elira interact again lol.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While I want to be like "Woo AR Live recordings!!" I also don't want to get my hopes up. It may just be another program like Noctyx or maybe they are doing some 3D stuff, we won't know until it comes out. I'm just happy to see Selen and Elira interact again lol.
Getting Elira and Selen in the same room and even offline is a pretty big feat on its own.

ReGLOSS are all really cute. That is all.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi is going to play SF6.

In her pl, she was very familiar to FGC, i'm really looking forward to this.
vivikino1.jpeg
It might be a short stream, i don't blame her tho.
:whatastory:

Very likely, better late than never, i guess...

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Vivi is going to play SF6.

In her pl, she was very familiar to FGC, i'm really looking forward to this.

Very likely, better late than never, i guess...

But if its all of the EN Livers that Went to Japan that would be like +10 Niggas
I personally think thats impressive

Punished Lurker

View attachment 53915
except Pomu, sad.

I am happy we are getting the offcollab (with the amount of people going on "vacation" at the same time this was absolutely going to happen) but I hate that they announced it so close to the stream and also that it's at such a shit time for me.
I am getting my hopes up for the AR live because it's the most probable thing to happen in my opinion before any 3D showcase, but I don't think they'll announce anything else today besides Reimu's original song. But it's as you say, we won't have anything confirmed until they say it

soap suds

But if its all of the EN Livers that Went to Japan that would be like +10 Niggas
I personally think thats impressive
The only waves that haven't had a Japan trip recently were Xsoleil, Krisis, and now TTT. Xsoleil has the benifit of two members already being in Japan and Hex already visited when Iluna went, so that leaves Doppio and Ver, and I have no clue if they have any breaks coming up. Krisis and TTT just debuted so we probably won't be seeing anything about them soon, but who really knows. Krisis is tied with their JP counterparts and so things are different with them. They're wild cards in that matter. But yeah, getting all these people over to Japan in such a short amount of time is pretty impressive.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
so which one gonna taste like piss? i bet either panko or remi coffee beans:smugselen:
....I noticed Remi and Panko both on the second page of the coffee items..... hmmmmm, what are you hiding Kevin?!
35$ For a bag of Coffee, I'm gonna just buy the Remi sticker and put it on a chock chock full o' nuts!
>1 Remi Sticker
> + shipping
>35$ Please

:urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Details are out for this year's New Year countdown for Hololive. It will include a another 3D live, another special HoloGra, and a Hololive Shuffle Medley like last year's.

Stars will get a special short anime and their own concert that will include guests from HoloID and HoloEN (Aka Bae and Calli). Oddly, no mention of StarsEN's involvement, though the list of participating members is all 13 JP plus "and more" tacked onto the end (literally in English), so there is hopium for the StarsEN guys to make their appearance in 3D.

One interesting thing: Ame and Haachama are missing from the Hololive side. Not too odd for Haachama, but Ame being missing is a surprise. Otherwise, all the other girls that have 3D are participating.

Edit: English version

Last edited:

frz

Some news that got overshadowed by haachama's big return and the weird orange woman bad splergs.

After acquiring VSPo, Pallette, MUGEN LIVE, Brave Group made their 4th purchase by buying the popular vtuber duo HIMEHINA

Anyone knows where the fuck are their money coming from. Is this a black corpo in the making (its previous incarnation were apparently).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Playing that Holo VN game

braindoko

This new niji woman stream has a weird vibe. Too much dead air, she simultaneously seems to know how to play and have no idea what she's doing, she's not unfriendly but it's like her head is somewhere else. Also she's using a leverless stick, that's either competitive pro equipment or tryhard shit
1698895573385.png

Some news that got overshadowed by haachama's big return and the weird orange woman bad splergs.

After acquiring VSPo, Pallette, MUGEN LIVE, Brave Group made their 4th purchase by buying the popular vtuber duo HIMEHINA

Anyone knows where the fuck are their money coming from. Is this a black corpo in the making (its previous incarnation were apparently).

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
(tw: self-promotion, bad graphic design, mention of Br*tish beverages)

DRAMA FRIENDS! CHUUBA ENTHUSIASTS! STREAMING AFICIONADOS!

You have voted with your eyeballs. And I have listened. You don't want to watch me play old games. You don't want to watch me play new games. You want the drama. You want the tea. You want tough but fair interviews of people involved in the industry. And so I present to you…

Solid State Show logo.png

The Solid State Show, a weekly (hopefully) stream of live interviews of vtubers and vtuber-adjacent people. Friday's interview where I follow up on the CyberIdol news with co-founder Empraize and current owner (?) Jimmy, with our very own Proctor as co-host, will be the first episode. The waiting room is up now!

I've already got some feelers out for who I can talk to next week - I'm hoping this can catch on and get enough numbers that I'll have people coming to me, but for now I'm cold-emailing and DMing and tweeting. If you have any ideas of interesting people who you think would be willing to have their brain picked by me - or are such a person! - feel free to reach out - reply to this thread, DM me here on TVA or on Twitter, or send me an email at murrayvt@proton.me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Details are out for this year's New Year countdown for Hololive. It will include a another 3D live, another special HoloGra, and a Hololive Shuffle Medley like last year's.

Stars will get a special short anime and their own concert that will include guests from HoloID and HoloEN (Aka Bae and Calli). Oddly, no mention of StarsEN's involvement, though the list of participating members is all 13 JP plus "and more" tacked onto the end (literally in English), so there is hopium for the StarsEN guys to make their appearance in 3D.

One interesting thing: Ame and Haachama are missing from the Hololive side. Not too odd for Haachama, but Ame being missing is a surprise. Otherwise, all the other girls that have 3D are participating.

Edit: English version
I think "and more" its talking about the other girls
If all of the Homos do the 3D then wtf its going to do the watchalong? So i guess EN Homos are not going to appear
Also i am leaving the forum for some hours because Ame not appearing its already a recipe for rrats to talk about her graduation and other bullshit.But if the usual conversation spawns then i have to remind everyone that Ame its a long time friend of fucking Silvervale of all people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom