"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
the hoodie features yuri which makes me wonder if it's old artwork and they forget didn't care to remove it or it's new artwork and just a little nod
It might have been made well in advance to account for the long manufacturing and shipping times from the Chinese slaveshops PC sources from.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Don't forget to buy our merch. It's on the website now with a teaser of Gen 3. Wow!

Time stamp:

Sounds about right. Pretty interesting to tease the upcoming gen on official merch.

here is a close up from the image

I wonder if someone fell through because I do remember fishman saying that 6 was the perfect number for a gen. You can also see 2 look very similar and I wonder if maybe due to pippa's influence he tried for the twin gimmick before holo stole his thunder.
All I know is that airi and panko talked about one of the members and they said the woman is a chatterbot and I'm kinda excited for it :kiarachefkiss:

God's Strongest Dragoon

She got no strenght, I fear she may break a bone from trying to open the pickle jar.
The ending of the stream is members' only, but only for the highest tier, do we have any oiler available to take the shot for it? I know we're in dire times to fund the jews, but it is for a good reason.
She said it was the RC room, I don't recall her saying it was only for the highest tier.

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Couldn't she have chosen to watch a good found footage horror movie?

Spooked But Lobotomized

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Couldn't she have chosen to watch a good found footage horror movie?
>
like they exist, and no Blaire witch is shit too and so is paranormal activity. :educateyourself:
I'm fond of Hellhouse LLC actually.
also shit, ok movie but shit regardless, the whole genera has been shit since the beginning.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Esekai covered a classic

And another show cover this time by Fuukai Rio

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She got no strenght, I fear she may break a bone from trying to open the pickle jar.
The ending of the stream is members' only, but only for the highest tier, do we have any oiler available to take the shot for it? I know we're in dire times to fund the jews, but it is for a good reason.
This sounds scarier than any halloween shit, why the fuck do you need to have a simps only section of the stream?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This sounds scarier than any halloween shit, why the fuck do you need to have a simps only section of the stream?
The 30k dollars for each new debut wouldnt pay themselves

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's been linked in the Pippa thread, but I thought I would post the stream link for today's Pippa stream here too, since she's collabing with Henya again:

I'm really happy for the rabbit, she gets to collab with one of her oshis for a second time. To think, a month ago she was too frightened at the thought of collabing with any of her idols in case something went wrong.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's been linked in the Pippa thread, but I thought I would post the stream link for today's Pippa stream here too, since she's collabing with Henya again:

I'm really happy for the rabbit, she gets to collab with one of her oshis for a second time. To think, a month ago she was too frightened at the thought of collabing with any of her idols in case something went wrong.

it'd be nice if the fags that live on the pippa thread would at least share interesting happenings more often.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
it'd be nice if the fags that live on the pippa thread would at least share interesting happenings more often.
We're too busy autistically obsessing about Pippa to think of the general :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom