"The most relaxing thing is to not wear any underwear, right? I once went to a part-time job interview without wearing my underwear."A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii schedule.
Tuesday-calli's ttrpg/Wednesday-members party animals/Thursday-raft with kaela/saturday-sports fes.

Last edited:

Negzana

For anyone who wants a tall, obsessive, deadeyed, and mentally ill vtuber named Michael this Halloween

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
  • shows kizuna ai on screen
  • calls her, her friend
  • butchers her name
My sexist senses tell me this woman has done fuckall in tech and she's just a project manager that climbed the diversity ladder.
Uhm... Is she allowed to use Kizuna? She IS aware that Kizuna is owned by Activ8 and is a registered brand right?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
HimeHina and their production company Studio LaRa have officially joined Brave Group

This is a big step towards their Budokan goal

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
  • shows kizuna ai on screen
  • calls her, her friend
  • butchers her name
My sexist senses tell me this woman has done fuckall in tech and she's just a project manager that climbed the diversity ladder.
Looked up what Oshi is and it's another side of Logcast's business, a streaming platform exclusive to Japan.

These niggas have such a profound lack of knowledge of what made VTubing popular in the first place.

chrome_aWyEGdgqo1.png

Hilarious shit to be honest.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looked up what Oshi is and it's another side of Logcast's business, a streaming platform exclusive to Japan.

These niggas have such a profound lack of knowledge of what made VTubing popular in the first place.

View attachment 53530

Hilarious shit to be honest.

I read all of that I still have no idea what this is about? Is it just a twitter space knockoff? It has such a heavy corpospeak aspect to it that I can barely tell what they are trying to even sell here.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I read all of that I still have no idea what this is about? Is it just a twitter space knockoff? It has such a heavy corpospeak aspect to it that I can barely tell what they are trying to even sell here.
A platform that lets you share audio recordings with your followers and other users of the platform. You can paywall it too.

Last edited:

Negzana

Aki:hololove:

Also is Chammers is responding to holomems welcoming her back

Limkin

If you ask most of the people will give you a reply that they watch a dubbed version of anime so they can put it on a second monitor and listen to it in the background without paying too much attention. Western voice acting has it's target audience who doesn't care about quality, run by people who think that putting on an obviously fake voice is a masterpiece performance, and consists of cliques who will hunt you down for even trying to break out of the line. Only a complete retard will expect anything other than "meh" quality out of it. Oh and they have zero competition on a company level so there is no chance of it actually changing. Non-casual anime watchers will almost always pick japanese dub anyway regardless of the quality of english dub, and if trying to chase them isn't worth it then why even try.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A platform that lets you share audio recordings and share it with your followers and other users of the platform. You can paywall it too.
... so they're basically telling vtubers to do away with their models and do podcasts instead?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
... so they're basically telling vtubers to do away with their models and do podcasts instead?
Yup and everything surrounded by this creepy notion of automating your VTuber avatar with AI.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yup and everything surrounded by this creepy notion of automating your VTuber avatar with AI.
Laughable at first glance, but on second thought, might be applicable to the vtweeter market.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Laughable at first glance, but on second thought, might be applicable to the vtweeter market.
WHat you're saying is 100% true. Yet they're still going to be the ones seething about this :SelenHAHAhere:

Limkin

Thank you YT recommendations. Also @Todd's Mistake do you have anything to say about your gay brother Lumi is talking about?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Hag Corp(+Laplus) DoroKen is releasing a cover in about an hour.

Now I kind of wish that Korone had actually joined DoroKen so that she would have been included in this.

Isn't Okayu still quite a while off hagdom? Barely even a christmas cake.

She's not old enough to be a real hag yet, but she's a hag in spirit.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
HimeHina and their production company Studio LaRa have officially joined Brave Group

This is a big step towards their Budokan goal

One day the Asylum will be also owned by Brave group
For anyone who wants a tall, obsessive, deadeyed, and mentally ill vtuber named Michael this Halloween

Sadly she couldnt get the things she wanted but the stream its still fun

Peko Churros

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning

Gacha pulls
She is so happy :D

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I personally just see a bunch a black dudes hanging out

Top Bottom