"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kalion

:)

One of Toei's twitters' is holding a little quiz. Can you guess who voices Geats-Chemie (the fox) in this upcoming Kamen Rider movie?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

One of Toei's twitters' is holding a little quiz. Can you guess who voices Geats-Chemie (the fox) in this upcoming Kamen Rider movie?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS HAPPENING

FOOBS CHEMIE LETS GO

now I wonder who will voice the ziin one

Praise dezashin ace for this blessing

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Look at this little shit, looking all innocent

This is a little bookmark post just in case, not sure I can make it in time for the Recap

Selen doxxing Ember as punishment fear the wrath of the laughing dragon
Scoots posting this and then not posting the video is an invitation for people to try to get him again.

Almost done

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I decided that since I'm all caught up on IRyS vods I'd start watching her old ones starting with the debut,
she was so seiso, what the hell happened...
Still just as dorky and cute tho

Guess "How's the volume btw" was there since the start

The demon side took over
Which is funny to me cause with the whole 2.0 thing she supposedly went more angelic and even lost a set of horns to prove it.

Last edited:

Negzana

I decided that since I'm all caught up on IRyS vods I'd start watching her old ones starting with the debut,
she was so seiso, what the hell happened...
Still just as dorky and cute tho

Guess "How's the volume btw" was there since the start
The demon side took over

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Since I mentioned Nijifest I might as well remind people that Hololive is still taking idea submissions for Holofest until 10/31
Basically, submit your ideas for an event stream like this one

I want them so sock wrestle but that's a pipe dream.

Also, new cover diary and this one is about Minecraft.
The programming part is kinda interesting but more interesting is just how involved Cover is. I like that the talents are getting help with events/games but the flip side is red tape like the ARK server getting shut down because Aki is the only one who was playing on it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Look at this little shit, looking all innocent

This is a little bookmark post just in case, not sure I can make it in time for the Recap

With this, speculation that Selen is a kiwi or kiwi adjacent is confirmed, just hard doxxxxxed Ember like that with no fucks given.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I physically can't
an-emoji-disintegrating-in-pain.gif
Rinmama 100% S-tier vtuber parent. Granted, due to my enjoyment of wholesome parent interactions, I think most are S-tier (Pekomama, Subaru's Dad, etc). Even Aprimum is entertaining, though she's probably a B.

:tenmakys:

Things looking up Panko's direction? She deserves it.

If Gura coming back for a collab means some positivity for Panko, then I'm all for it.

soap suds

Negzana

Rinmama 100% S-tier vtuber parent. Granted, due to my enjoyment of wholesome parent interactions, I think most are S-tier (Pekomama, Subaru's Dad, etc). Even Aprimum is entertaining, though she's probably a B.

:tenmakys:

If Gura coming back for a collab means some positivity for Panko, then I'm all for it.
Panko Gura collab when?

inb4 "When Gura actually streams"

Ensok

Early Adopter
Panko Gura collab when?

I still want a Fauna x Pippa collab but management would never agree to that and Pippa would be way too nervous the whole time.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Panko Gura collab when?

I still want a Fauna x Pippa collab but management would never agree to that and Pippa would be way too nervous the whole time.
The heat death of the universe will occur before any collabs like these happen

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The heat death of the universe will occur before any collabs like these happen
To be fair PC did get their foot in with Niji when it comes to the big 2, its still a stretch but i think its not entirely impossible

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa did great with her Henya collab though, they've even talked about doing a Mahjong collab next week. Maybe she'd do well if she ever got her Hololive collab too.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be fair PC did get their foot in with Niji when it comes to the big 2, its still a stretch but i think its not entirely impossible
Pippa did great with her Henya collab though, they've even talked about doing a Mahjong collab next week. Maybe she'd do well if she ever got her Hololive collab too.
Cope:marinesmug:

Twin Adder

It's literally impossible. Could you imagine the number of Xtards and redditors that will be angry because of the transphobic nazi rabbit tainting the poor precious Hololive. God I want it now just for that.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Even if Pippa ever got the opportunity to collab with a Holo (lol, lmao), she would never take it. This is not a question. She is extremely autistic with this. For example, people have been begging Pippa to respond to Kson's DMs for months and nothing has happened on that front, with something similar having happened with Henya (the only reason the Pippa & Henya collab happened was because Tenma was the tardwrangler). Also, I seem to remember that Mori interacted with Pippa on Twitter a few times earlier this year. When was the last time that happened?

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Even if Pippa ever got the opportunity to collab with a Holo (lol, lmao) she would never take it. This is not a question. She is extremely autistic with this. For example, people have been begging Pippa to respond to Kson's DMs for months and nothing has happened on that front, with something similar having happened with Henya (the only reason the Pippa & Henya collab happened was because Tenma was the tardwrangler).
Its like people dont listen to what she says, or see how she acts to any spotlight.
She is unbelievably shy and autistic, and cannot picture any timeline where she willingly takes a collab with a holo or niji.

Top Bottom