"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Come on Kiara we where this fucking close to Ayame five Gura ZERO
Please tell me this in November
Hey man, if Ayame does 2 more streams, we can remake that 7-1 Germany/Brazil meme

BEEG Booba Fishing

She loves the look and requested that they modify the base model to have thinner limbs. Much like IRyS wants to get flatter and shorter (model only), Kaela wants to get thinner and longer.
Give her a suit for her next outfit while she's at it and Kaela's slendermanfication will be complete.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
But there is no love for Naginatas. Only games I remember seeing them are P3 and Shogun: Total War.
Elden Ring has the Cross-Naginata as one of the best weapons in the game. I'm not sure if you're limiting it to player usable weapons, but the Corrupted Monk from Sekiro uses one. Sumire from Sakura Taisen also used one.
But the "staff will have to make difficult decisions about the future" bit sounds rather ominous.
If he was doing this as a passion project, then finding a replacement who isn't going to want more money to do the job is going to be hard.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Hey man, if Ayame does 2 more streams, we can remake that 7-1 Germany/Brazil meme

FUCK FUCK FUCK
Why Ame cant get angry at managment again because they sent her a corrupted file?

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ancho seems like a good guy (despite following me on Twitter for some freakin' reason) but it does feel like S-Pro has just kind of been hanging out on the back benches and not really living up to their potential for a while. I really hope they're able to continue and grow. But the "staff will have to make difficult decisions about the future" bit sounds rather ominous.
Maybe the bigger fish should eat the littler fish.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

FUCK FUCK FUCK
Why Ame cant get angry at managment again because they sent her a corrupted file?

Some Random that i couldnt guess if it was an Grey name anti or some schizo:
"They are playing Phasmo because Gura cant stop ghosting her fans"
:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED::selenpointandlaugh::NOWWELAUGH:

Limkin

If you want to watch Reimu simping for Satoru for 3 hours straight, being absolutely down bad horrendous, making the noises that any decent woman should not make. The only interesting part she mentioned was early on how being able to pick an artist for her bday merch was "a gift from management". So not only it's always cookie cutter merch, apparently they can't even pick who will be doing art for them lol. Also she only really talked to valkyrie girl, because Reimu was very busy and she added her on discord to voicecall

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

FUCK FUCK FUCK

The antis that were betting money that she was not going to appear this month are moving the goalpost to it doesnt count because is a collab

God's Strongest Dragoon

The antis that were betting money that she was not going to appear this month are moving the goalpost to it doesnt count because is a collab
Well I was half right. Let's see if there's any merch slinging going on between now and Halloween ending.
Don't worry, Gura will show up for the Halloween stream that's ran by someone that's willing to do the heavy lifting so she can tell the Chumbuds to buy some merch.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well she is appearing Alright
But if we count those then my Ayame/Gura score would be more big LOL
It doesnt gets counted unless she actually fucking Streams
So i am just praying she is hiding behind collabs again and Never streams her POV

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
My apologies for breaching the Pippa containment thread but this nightmare must be witnessed.
Absolutely horrifying, but I always respect Tenma's dedication for a joke. Looking forward to watching this stream when I get home.

Miia is quitting her job to focus more on school full time, plus stream more often since she would be swamped with school after working all day. This should improve her stress levels because she's been complaining about her job a lot recently.

She also has a new model ready but hasn't reannounced the reveal stream yet.

Reminder that Miia is responsible for both her modeling and rigging. Looking forward to seeing the work she's put into this new one.

Also, good for Miia with the job aspect. Proud of the little guy.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Faunaless no more

Live sapling reaction:

Sakasandayo's skits when she's on hiatus are honestly some of my favourite Fauna content

God's Strongest Dragoon

PemAloeKenzoku

Even with this shit mic, I'm still quite enjoying her chat and she's a lot more relaxed than during debut

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Simp

Kiaras pretty nostalgic art with Kobos cute reaction:

(Kiara calls her art mediocre, and while her linework looks old in her own words i really like the coloring of the hair)

Top Bottom