"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside" aMoona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Orc is going to the most peaceful Polish forest.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, NijiEN Meloco released her cover with her fellow genmate Doppio Dropscythe after teasing it before her birthday totsumachi stream

View attachment 53152

Sounds alright. Feels like a decent amount of people have a tendency to wanna fill the instrumental "dead air" in the middle when they cover Echo. It doesn't really feel necessary, but I guess I'll take Doppio doing his gimmick with how chuuni he is on streams.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
👑 Drive-by Moment award 👑 goes to SithisBBCEnjoyer (rest in piss mah nïgga). His unhinged loyalty to the human lemonade queen Yuko Yurei was unparalleled that he came to the forums and debated with fellow autist and nïgger @Sithis. Such a delight was had by all but the jannies eventually got bored and banned his black, cocaine-filled behind. Congrats and have fun drinking that piss.
I wonder if that was Yuko all along tbh

Shiori's adventures in AI somehow always end up creating a female version of @John Vtuber👁️

Pretty good taste in partners, though. Gerald was clearly the best one among Next Life as a Villainess' love interests.

Shiori reminds me of goth Lumi, is that weird?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
DAHLAH.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Watch as months of effort only keep Kaela busy for less than a day.

I'm still struggling to get used to Olive Oil Kaela. Never imagined the perspective would look so stickly on a 3D model

View attachment 53149
whoever did her model deserves to be shot twice, come the fuck on man arms and legs aren't sticks

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker McSpic

you Yamanbas better tune in to watch roca later today :amegunl:

agility_

Early Adopter
whoever did her model deserves to be shot twice, come the fuck on man arms and legs aren't sticks
No he doesn't deserve to be shot, good lord what's wrong you with you?
He deserves a more lax deadline so he has enough time to model Kaela's thighs and arms better, that's what I think.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Heres the lore animation of Victoria

Wheels my beloved

Lurker McSpic

No he doesn't deserve to be shot, good lord what's wrong you with you?
He deserves a more lax deadline so he has enough time to model Kaela's thighs and arms better, that's what I think.
do you understand the concept of jokes and hyperbole? :vesperfacepalm:
On another thing, I forgot to post this banger from airi. I love this woman and I need to wife her :urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
do you understand the concept of jokes and hyperbole? :vesperfacepalm:
On another thing, I forgot to post this banger from airi. I love this woman and I need to wife her :urtearingmeapart:

Korean hag domination

Millions must tap the ajumma

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Shylily wholesomely recounts meeting Mousey at Twitchcon and it sinking in that she probably won't ever be able to hug her irl

agility_

Early Adopter
do you understand the concept of jokes and hyperbole?
No, I don't anymore. Decades of concern-trolling, copy-paste reading, glowops, gayops, psiops, cancelling, uncancelling, at-fold AI supported blankposting, it's all done a job on my head, I just to care anymore, you and I, we serve the same master

vlcsnap-2023-10-28-15h06m24s192.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

My apologies for breaching the Pippa containment thread but this nightmare must be witnessed.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
My apologies for breaching the Pippa containment thread but this nightmare must be witnessed.
There is nothing I hate more in the world than this.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Let's be wholesome for a second

Kaela and Zeta got flowers too

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

I may dislike koreans but ponwolf gets a pass.

Video unrelated.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Still 20 pages behind but happy 1,000 pages!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This is amazing
It really feels like an American Rock´n Roll song
I am going to give Re:Gloss more time to judge them but Hajime and Raden are for sure my favorites.
The first its funny and has a weird accent and the second has godlike Zatsudans.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Watch as months of effort only keep Kaela busy for less than a day.

I'm still struggling to get used to Olive Oil Kaela. Never imagined the perspective would look so stickly on a 3D model

View attachment 53149
So Kiara in her ongoing stream confirmed/reminded people of how these 3D models work. And it's basically what everyone suspected.
They have a variety of 3D bodies, and just plop their heads on them.
She went on to say that sometimes this clashes with the artists way of designing and drawing bodies, putting her "butt buff" for the Holosummer outfit as an example.
It would explain how Holoh3ro suddenly have Default, holosummer and Yukata 3D outfits.
I guess that maybe the Idol outfits would be an exception to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom