"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
View attachment 53143

This has to be photoshopped...right?

Even if it isn't, more recent photos (like her recent appearance as DD at Twitchcon) have proven she's been sticking to her diet and focusing on the lifting. She's no twig, but she's honestly not "fat" either.

Also, happy 1000. Proctor said he'd lock it up around this milestone and debate what happens next with regards to a general. Curious when that Britbong wakes up what will happen. Quit snoozing on the job, old man.
:smugazki:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Even if it isn't, more recent photos (like her recent appearance as DD at Twitchcon) have proven she's been sticking to her diet and focusing on the lifting. She's no twig, but she's honestly not "fat" either.

Also, happy 1000. Proctor said he'd lock it up around this milestone and debate what happens next with regards to a general. Curious when that Britbong wakes up what will happen. Quit snoozing on the job, old man.
:smugazki:
For the record, splitting off the liveposting has made this thread more readable.

Limkin

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Things TVA will never escape:

- What's a Gura?
- Calli Fat
- Rushia
- LatinX
- "Cool Story bro" married to Niji posts

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

No Name

Yeah I'm kinda worried for Fauna man, it's been daus simce her last sign of activity. I hoped that she handles her situation well.
If we somehow end up at the worst possible outcome, I'll be going on a long trip.

Feature-length film announcement

You gave me hope, you gave me something to be happy about in these Fauna-less times, that happiness was torn away from me.
:pikaufuk:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Things VTA will never escape:

- What's a Gura?
- Calli Fat
- Rushia
- LatinX
- "Cool Story bro" married to Niji posts

:SelenHAHAhere:
Dont forget the pink women good orange women bad

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meloco will be doing a Birthday Countdown Totsumachi.

And she's releasing a cover of Echo with Doppio after it.

Edit: Kino cover.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We're getting a second Pippa and Tenma collab in less than a week.

I don't know what I did to deserve this but you're all welcome.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Singing pandas and songbirds edition with Ryushen and Enna
I would like to point out that because Ryushen prefers to keep their gender undisclosed (though definitely leaning toward 'androgynous girl'), it's pretty common to find fanart of Ryushen depicted as dude.

Also Ryushen is one of them NijiJP member who is more than willing to give out their own opinion regarding stuff like this

Yuri will never die, Crossick for life! The Sukoya and Tomoe why am I like this edition!
It's sad that they put the whole crossick thing on indefinite hiatus, but be happy that it brought us good stuff like this

Didn't they indirectly end Crossick (at least in public) after Sukoya returned from her med school hiatus, because unicorns can't let people have nice things?
Either because unicorns, or is simply the fact that they couldn't keep up the whole schtick with Sukoya on 6 month long nurse school hiatus along with other things. Maybe they decided better to move on, or maybe it really is because of unicorns, who knows.

EDIT:
Mikothumbsup64.png

Last edited:

hylic

Kasugaura Mochi from Terametaru builds a guillotine for some reason

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Even if it isn't, more recent photos (like her recent appearance as DD at Twitchcon) have proven she's been sticking to her diet and focusing on the lifting.
she is currently mostly doing running based excercises rather than lifting based. Also, caloric deficit and mushroom soup.
She's no twig, but she's honestly not "fat" either.
This is her just before the fat arc (February 2022).
1698503274242.png

She is getting pretty close to this.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This channel opened an English channel specially for foreign audiences:tomorrow:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Nah, it's funnier to think she's a tranny so that makes you gay. But really though I also fall back to the Q&A video where the answer was basically, "It's a business decision to not reveal anything, but if you meet me IRL it's obvious"
so shes got the no tits, no ass cope
going on?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
she is currently mostly doing running based excercises rather than lifting based. Also, caloric deficit and mushroom soup.

This is her just before the fat arc (February 2022).
1698504384458.png

She is getting pretty close to this.
Thank goodness. We hadn't discussed Calli's weight in three whole days, I thought something was wrong with the board or something.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ayame: 5
Gura: 0
The month ends in 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom