"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Nijiposting day 27 - Yuri will never die, Crossick for life! The Sukoya and Tomoe why am I like this edition!
Shiori? Sukoya!
View attachment 53130
It's all in the eyes
View attachment 53128
I swear this is not my playlist!

Anyways... Sukoya is a fun girl who I feel is similar to Shiori in that her appearance/design has a gap to her personality.

This video released around Christmas is soulful but a bit cheeky as it's basically a breakup song and Japanese Christmas is a couples holiday. It's also really sad. If you like her voice she actually releases a good amount of covers. She's pretty smart and I believe is still in school to be a nurse

But she is also down to earth having fun with this blessed gyaru

Tomoe! Her ASMR videos are her most popular so that's her introduction and this is how she has fun with other livers

She's quick and funny - Shien from Holostars is her other "famous" sibling

Do you like onee-sans? Of course you do. Tomoe is the odd one out with the prompt "first kiss" and the others have "first love". Spicy

If you like silly girls you might like Tomoe

Then again, imagine her voice packs

Didn't they indirectly end Crossick (at least in public) after Sukoya returned from her med school hiatus, because unicorns can't let people have nice things?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Also Tomoes drunk stream got privated to no ones surprise. Incase no archive shows up some of the takeaways I remember from stream:
  • She has a pattern of being ousted from friend groups
  • Her barracks roommate has a bf and doesn't know she streams which is why she doesn't do much asmr
  • According to her her roommate is a normie but she doesn't really know her at all
  • Apparently Tomoes coworkers have told her that her roommate hates her but she says she's indifferent about it
  • Tomoe considers herself a "weird girl" who walks around in public wearing dino tshirts
  • She says she doesn't have a desk job and does physical labor hence why she keeps getting injured
  • The Navy freaks her out and she's wary of Marines
If you're the kind of social recluse who turns to vtubing, yeah, I can see why one might have social issues in the army, too.

Not sure how one even ends up in the army with that kind of personality, tbh.
Military doesn't care about your personality.
The military doesn't, but barring conscription, that kind of personality isn't terribly likely to sign up in the first place, I think.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
In celebration of this part of the forum reaching 1000 pages, I present to you...

The Virtual Asylum Annual Autism Awards
Where we recognize the autism of everyone be it man, woman, troon or SEAnigs.

Let the award giving begin!

👑 Most Valuable Retard award 👑 goes to:
:crushface: For being the first LOLCOW, Sister beater, autistic sperg and recent divorcee of the forum. He alone reunited the members to collectively ban his ass because of how fucking retarded he is.

Since Nolan isn't around we have his forum wife, @superduper to accept the award on his behalf. Congrats!

👑 Best in Trolling award 👑 goes to: @Jambalaya for his trolling and shitposting in the forums. Many were got and many LULZ was had. The IRyS Onlyfans one was a classic. Good times ya balut eating FLIP. Congrats!

👑 Drive-by Moment award 👑 goes to SithisBBCEnjoyer (rest in piss mah nïgga). His unhinged loyalty to the human lemonade queen Yuko Yurei was unparalleled that he came to the forums and debated with fellow autist and nïgger @Sithis. Such a delight was had by all but the jannies eventually got bored and banned his black, cocaine-filled behind. Congrats and have fun drinking that piss.

👑 Chinkiest Chink award 👑 goes to @Gaotye(bilibili DD) by default because he's the longest tenured Chink in the forums. Because of him, the forums have found more reason to hate the land of the Ching Chongs. Congrats and please continue being our resident Chinese autist because we are a progressive and inclusive forum.

👑 Black Company Hunter award 👑 goes to Murray for his detective skills on the recent black company dramas. His attention to detail and investigative skill puts to shame the current crop of MSNBC journalists. If it wasn't for him and his ragtag bunch of autists we wouldn't uncover so many LULZFEST. Keep it up!

👑 Whoriest Vtuber award 👑 goes to YOUR OSHI because :youroshiisawhore:.

👑 The One Guy'd award 👑 goes to Mysta for getting One Guy'd so bad he graduated and joined a Vtuber whorehouse for dicks and crack. Seriously, he puts the "Men" in Menhera even though he is a MASSIVE BRITISH FLIP FÄGGOT. Congrats!

And lastly...

👑 The Massive British Fäggot award 👑 goes to @The Proctor for being such a retard for the tangent fox that he made a forum to contain the most autistic, racist spergs this side of /vt/.

Thank you ya bastard. Now, here's your award :toiletpaperroll:. Please shove this up your bum so you can finally lose your virginity.

Here's to the next thousand pages. :robertudrink:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie and Fulgur's cover of Shadow & Truth.

happy 1k pages too, i guess...

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If you're the kind of social recluse who turns to vtubing, yeah, I can see why one might have social issues in the army, too.

Military doesn't care about your personality.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Also Tomoes drunk stream got privated to no ones surprise. Incase no archive shows up some of the takeaways I remember from stream:
I'll celebrate page 1000 with the first intelligent thing that's come out of Tomoes mouth! Cheers TVA, here's to a 1000nd more!

Tubedude

The military doesn't, but barring conscription, that kind of personality isn't terribly likely to sign up in the first place, I think.
Could've been the genuinely best opportunity that life had for her. A lot of my extended family that lived in bumfuck nowheresville went into the military cause it was either that, or languish in various odd jobs around a just breaking a thousand population small town, and the military certainly only fit with one of their personalities.

USS IOWA

The clip from last night

Truly a grunt.

Jealous

Lurker

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Feature-length film announcement

GRADUATION LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

also happy 1000 pages you glorious retards may the autism be with you

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This hand puppet is very interesting

I am glad you decided to stop the gay psy ops chinese sir and became a LOVE poster :BijouBijou:

Amazing Collab with some VSPO girls

More Lapuppet

She didnt Activate Twitch ads
:D
Edit: I forgot to says happy 1000 pages we truly are one of the Vtuber forums of all time

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Happy 1000 pages to all of you autists bastard :sanasmile:

Holoh3ro collab stream is underway for those didn't know yet

Negzana

Happy 1000 pages to all of you autists bastard :sanasmile:

Holoh3ro collab stream is underway for those didn't know yet

Shame the Kaela Friend With U didn't come out this month would have bought it at the same time as the Indo merch

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am here on page 1000 to reiterate that I have done nothing wrong, ever, in my life

Negzana

I am here on page 1000 to reiterate that I have done nothing wrong, ever, in my life
It's okay, I'll admit I simped for Dizzy too before I realized she looked like a soviet flag rally

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unfortunate news!

Tenma is once again threatening her viewers, with content!

How can she keep getting away with this!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom