"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

DanishCookies

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Isekaijoucho's 3D live is starting in under 10 minutes. I've shilled her a few times because of how much I love her voice. This'll be my first time watching her perform solo so I'm excited.

Late Edit: Guess it was a one-time only thing and the VOD is gone :depressedtako:

And here's her newest cover.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
There's a karaoke relay ongoing right now themed "We'll play a trick on you Halloween singing relay" hosted by Nijyuna. She shilled Suu quite hard.

Introduction by Nijyuna with the link and everyone gets 30 mins. Mikagura Suzume will begin, followed by Lisa Makoh, Tokusari Kukuri, Morino Merun, Usuwa Suu, Amahane Miran, Hizuki Rurufu, and closed by Nijyuna. Looking forward to Suu since I expect her to wear the mask asset she got after the Re:AcT Halloween cover song last year and uses during Persona 5 palace playthroughs.

Hebiyoi Tier continuing to time travel after recovering Hebiyoi from Death Peak/Mountain.

She named Magus "Sekishiro-san" from former HNST Sekishiro Mico, adding -san as a form of respect but makes hilarious dialogues with NPCs from 600 and 1000AD.

From the earlier Blue Archive stream, Touri Sei questions Rio's student status considering her body proportion, thirsts over Hibiki, and thinks Millennium is a warm place after clearing Eden Treaty and Rabbit of Caerbanog (SRT/Valkyrie).
Since she didn't follow the release order she thinks Rio is not to be feared at all (compared to the events in Eden Treaty, IIRC she should've cleared Make-up work chapters, go to SRT, and Millennium, and then finished up Eden Treaty) and considers it's easier to "correct" her. Also lots of screenshot taking (especially Neru who she thinks is very manly), not much Toki screenshots but lots of screenshots during the emotional moment with Aris.
She made a few pons at the end of the stream.
First when confirming the next stream. "Next stream will be yesterday..."
She then shilled the session live with fellow 774inc Vtubers (Sekishiro Mico, Kohaku Yuri, and Kisaki Anko) on 31 October but used the wrong thumbnail with the 7 October date (before the reschedule).
This shilling and the piano shilling session was done without changing the BA background music (just unlocked the final episode).

What a way to shill a piano session.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon with a new VOD

Miran will be participating in another singing relay later

And some MVs

I find the last one funny because of course it's love machine.

:ironmousekek:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
trust me when I say, it's not going to happen again

I know, I know, my word is practically shit at this point, but I'll even bet myself on it:

if my dedication towards Hexa wavers and shifts to another chuuba before graduation/rejection/etc., I will finally and publicly accept the title of "whore".
Look, if Melody had a look at your succession of oshis, she'd blurt out "What a whore!" in the most disapproving manner possible before catching herself.

It's a bit too late for you, I'm afraid.
She now owns the most listened to vTuber song of all time. How fucking nuts is that.
I suspect that what gets to her isn't that her shitpost song blew up, what gets to her is that her shitpost song had been out for 1 1/2 years and only blew up with the video.

I can actually understand her being a bit annoyed by that.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting day 27 - Yuri will never die, Crossick for life! The Sukoya and Tomoe why am I like this edition!
Shiori? Sukoya!
kanax.jpg
It's all in the eyes
tomoex.jpg
I swear this is not my playlist!

Anyways... Sukoya is a fun girl who I feel is similar to Shiori in that her appearance/design has a gap to her personality.

This video released around Christmas is soulful but a bit cheeky as it's basically a breakup song and Japanese Christmas is a couples holiday. It's also really sad. If you like her voice she actually releases a good amount of covers. She's pretty smart and I believe is still in school to be a nurse

But she is also down to earth having fun with this blessed gyaru

Tomoe! Her ASMR videos are her most popular so that's her introduction and this is how she has fun with other livers

She's quick and funny - Shien from Holostars is her other "famous" sibling

Do you like onee-sans? Of course you do. Tomoe is the odd one out with the prompt "first kiss" and the others have "first love". Spicy

If you like silly girls you might like Tomoe

Then again, imagine her voice packs

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Happy almost 1000 pages, you glorious gaggle of retarded autists!
1698491641151.png

Clip tax: 'The worst they can say is "No"'

Also, Henya did a watchalong of Kentucky Ballistics a while back, always entertaining

Plus guns are in her blood, being half-American and all 1698491991063.png
Comedian in chat: "My dad had a joke, 'if I got shot by a .22 Long Rifle, I'd be pretty upset if I found out'"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Foob dropping a surprise cover of her favorite ALI Project song, Jinsei Bimi Raisan (Praise of Delicacy of Human Life). One that's also fitting for a Halloween occasion too
Oga from Holostars helped with the chorus

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I had a quick search and only found this in the liveposting thread, so: In Kobo's 3D showcase, she announced a new song will be released in December under "holo-n" (not HoloÑ), a joint label between Universal Music and Hololive. I suppose unlike Calli's contract, Kobo herself is not signed with Universal.

Kobo also had Zeta and Kaela show up in 3D. So Holo has no hard rule against having genmates in 3D on a 3D showcase.

The HoloH3ro 3D collab, a mini-live, is in 1.5 hours:

Another card for Axel's group cover. I'll guess it's the next part of the Bad End Night series. Replies say Risu. I wonder how far ahead he took signups, and whether anyone from ReGLOSS might have joined.

Oddly, Laplus also has a Bad End Night cover set to premiere next week, but if she's dropped hints about who is involved, I haven't seen any.

1698493515448.png

Unrelated :iryswooo:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ui-mama in deep denial:

How bad is it..

Edit : apparently this is Union Mall in bangkok which is one of the biggest or biggest mall in bangkok. UI-mama what have you done..

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nijiposting day 27 - Yuri will never die, Crossick for life! The Sukoya and Tomoe why am I like this edition!
Shiori? Sukoya!
View attachment 53130
It's all in the eyes
View attachment 53128
I swear this is not my playlist!

Anyways... Sukoya is a fun girl who I feel is similar to Shiori in that her appearance/design has a gap to her personality.

This video released around Christmas is soulful but a bit cheeky as it's basically a breakup song and Japanese Christmas is a couples holiday. It's also really sad. If you like her voice she actually releases a good amount of covers. She's pretty smart and I believe is still in school to be a nurse

But she is also down to earth having fun with this blessed gyaru

Tomoe! Her ASMR videos are her most popular so that's her introduction and this is how she has fun with other livers

She's quick and funny - Shien from Holostars is her other "famous" sibling

Do you like onee-sans? Of course you do. Tomoe is the odd one out with the prompt "first kiss" and the others have "first love". Spicy

If you like silly girls you might like Tomoe

Then again, imagine her voice packs

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CROSSICK

shiori and sukoya have the same artist thats why the eyes is so distinctive you immediately go "damn she can ruin me" and sukoya is an actual licensed nurse

as for tomoe shes a raging lesbian and i mean that literally and she also has a sadistic streak she regularly bullies chaika(green thing),gilzaren and gwelu whenever they collab thats why she has a whip for her 3d

they also both streamed in a love hotel once so make of that as you will

all in all
SESBIAN LEX
LOTS OF IT

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feesh is live and says she's thankful for the fiveguys rumor. Really boosted fumo sales

The clip from last night

Also Tomoes drunk stream got privated to no ones surprise. Incase no archive shows up some of the takeaways I remember from stream:
  • She has a pattern of being ousted from friend groups
  • Her barracks roommate has a bf and doesn't know she streams which is why she doesn't do much asmr
  • According to her her roommate is a normie but she doesn't really know her at all
  • Apparently Tomoes coworkers have told her that her roommate hates her but she says she's indifferent about it
  • Tomoe considers herself a "weird girl" who walks around in public wearing dino tshirts
  • She says she doesn't have a desk job and does physical labor hence why she keeps getting injured
  • The Navy freaks her out and she's wary of Marines
Edit:
Forgot one last thing she brought up:
  • She says she's had multiple offers for a contract marriage (marriage for purpose of keeping military benefits and housing) but declined cause she believes you should marry someone you love

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
New Calli Cover drops on Halloween.

And the Tremors watchalong is tomorrow! (Time listed is Eastern US)
image.png

Also this just started over on Watame channel, gonna be a good time with this cast of characters.

Could i interest you in some Melon's traveler? :iryswooo:

USS IOWA

Yeah I'm kinda worried for Fauna man, it's been daus simce her last sign of activity. I hoped that she handles her situation well.

UberSoldat

Also Tomoes drunk stream got privated to no ones surprise. Incase no archive shows up some of the takeaways I remember from stream:
  • She has a pattern of being ousted from friend groups
  • Her barracks roommate has a bf and doesn't know she streams which is why she doesn't do much asmr
  • According to her her roommate is a normie but she doesn't really know her at all
  • Apparently Tomoes coworkers have told her that her roommate hates her but she says she's indifferent about it
  • Tomoe considers herself a "weird girl" who walks around in public wearing dino tshirts
  • She says she doesn't have a desk job and does physical labor hence why she keeps getting injured
  • The Navy freaks her out and she's wary of Marines
Yes, this is totally what you should be sharing to internet strangers. Well done!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
holy shit page 999 already
Slow down a bit will ya?!

The autism on this forum is too strong

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yeah I'm kinda worried for Fauna man, it's been daus simce her last sign of activity. I hoped that she handles her situation well.
I'm sure she'll be fine in the long run, the worst that'll come from this is people discovering she has a bf/fiance/husband and will lose a portion of her parasocial following but will still make bookoo bucks. She's smart enough to know how to take future precautions.
Yes, this is totally what you should be sharing to internet strangers. Well done!
Drunk indies are the best when it comes to this.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Another card for Axel's group cover. I'll guess it's the next part of the Bad End Night series. Replies say Risu. I wonder how far ahead he took signups, and whether anyone from ReGLOSS might have joined.
It will be a cover of Mr. Schadenfreude based on the cast previews (not part of bad end series btw)

Kalion

:)

After six hours, Lumi (Robot flavor) has finally made it to the Yian Kut-Ku.
Or as she said. "KOO-KOO BIRD!"

Top Bottom