"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
trust me when I say, it's not going to happen again

I know, I know, my word is practically shit at this point, but I'll even bet myself on it:

if my dedication towards Hexa wavers and shifts to another chuuba before graduation/rejection/etc., I will finally and publicly accept the title of "whore".
Someone edit the meme comic of the guy jumping out the window and running away, constantly changing what he says. I found that the meme is called 'running Dad', but when the only examples of it that I remember are someone trying to borrow money from a jew and Fauci talking about vaccine effectiveness, it's a little hard to find those on google.
"I'll always love Rin! Dizzy is the only girl for me! There's no way I would ever leave the love of my life, Shiori! Hexa gives purpose to my life!"

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Airi business trip update:

archive

Last edited:

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Unrelated (and late): I don't know why this jewellery company decided to use vtubers to model their stuff but this art of my autistic neet wife is really nice

fit=scale-down,w=874

I'm pretty sure Dinamis is an Anycolor-owned brand for jewelry based off the model designs.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Airi business trip update:

AIRI!

AIIIIIRRIIII!

GET OUT OUT OF THERE AIRI!
612rfl.jpg

THEY'RE GONNA SEND YOU BACK TO KOREA A SLAVE AIRI!

AIIIRIII!

niggaphil

I know, I know, my word is practically shit at this point, but I'll even bet myself on it:

if my dedication towards Hexa wavers and shifts to another chuuba before graduation/rejection/etc., I will finally and publicly accept the title of "whore".
You cannot convince us because your credibility is only slightly higher than Nolan, except you haven't send to penis explosion yet :smugselen:

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.

NGFL, This happened to me twice. Vtuber brainrot is REAL!!!

I was Joking
Nana really loves this Homo huh

Winning Dingo keeps on winning.

:ironmousekek:

just like me frfr

RIP in Peace Rin, @Awoogers will mourn your death while drinking Gin (your mom).

NEW AMI COVER

IT IS GOOD
YOU SHOULD LISTEN
PLEASE

Okay @Porean who is not Amiya Aranha and just a silly poster in the archive.

I'm just glad no one has gone schizo on her despite Bae being one of the more heavily doxed girls of EN. None of them deserve what Kiara has gone through with those freaks. Hopefully Fauna is just taking measures to protect herself rather than getting schizo visits.

Bae is a zoomer asian woman reared in traditional asian values. No schizo would want to touch that shit.

how could I possibly be her mortal enemy, I have done nothing wrong toward her

…is this a long-term ploy for the inmates to sacrifice me as her husband

Your honor, I yam totes innocence on my :WHORE!!!:ish behavior even though a lot of evidence points to the contrary. They bullying me your honor.

KFP may be retarded, horny schizo autists but they are good at trolling Kiara.

>leaving the big tiddy asian hag with self esteem issues and then the SEA goth girl for a lolfat white woman with even larger issues

Whats your end goal, man

A degree in architecture.

Why every Kiara collab turns into Lesbo Romance??

Kiara do be needing someone to fertilize her eggs, problem is she wants women to do that.

Hopefully that works out, oh no, not again!

But wait, what's that in the back seat? Is that Katta?!

OH NO, SHE HAS A GUN
Goddamn he really does swap oshis like it's a magazine

John has transcended being a whore, he's now a profession.

You've been branded a :WHORE!!!: since you started lusting on your OSHIS in this forum. You have gone full ETHOT, never go full ETHOT. May Dizzy have mercy on your soul...

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I said this before, but reminder that if your oshi is Kronii, there is a non-zero chance she unironically likes Vaush content.
I lack critical knowledge here apparently. Why is the world so hard to understand?:pippasadl:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
history may look back at me and laugh, but in my heart of hearts I know that I am living five dimensions ahead of everybody

I shall be tragically misunderstood until after my death

God's Strongest Dragoon

history may look back at me and laugh, but in my heart of hearts I know that I am living five dimensions ahead of everybody

In all other dimensions other than this one, you are based. Unfortunately this dimension is the only one that matters and here you are a whore.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

:WHORE!!!:

Stunned But Dumb

Someone edit the meme comic of the guy jumping out the window and running away, constantly changing what he says. I found that the meme is called 'running Dad', but when the only examples of it that I remember are someone trying to borrow money from a jew and Fauci talking about vaccine effectiveness, it's a little hard to find those on google.
"I'll always love Rin! Dizzy is the only girl for me! There's no way I would ever leave the love of my life, Shiori! Hexa gives purpose to my life!"

7f4.jpg
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/722/932/7f4.jpg

Know your meme can be wack sometimes, but its a good place to easily find blank memes to edit for your needs.

Also, this might sound silly, but I have no clue who Vaush is, I just know I dislike him for some reason despite never watching him.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently Suisei changed her fan name (from Cometomo to Hoshiyomi) when she joined Inonaka because she was worried about stepping on Sora's toes with it being too close to Soratomo.

DanishCookies

soap suds

Millie has been teasing this in memberships for a while and now its finally being released!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie has been teasing this in memberships for a while and now its finally being released!

ACCA opening is good stuff, really looking forward to this and what a preview...
:whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

We will hold onto this statement

Also I bet a week tops unless someone shills a really damaged woman here and he just loses his marbles
Sounds like a challenge to me. Gentleman, assemble the most edgy, damaged, menhera chuubas you know of. Winner is officially the Buck Breaker of John Vtuber.
:smugselen:

Top Bottom