"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I say this with the utmost love and respect possible, but I don't understand Kronii's goal with her PL at all. Does she just do random voice acting for fun at this point and use Holo to pay the bills? Kinda like some actors with big studio movies and then have their own small indie pet projects they do for fun? I feel like with her connections an experience, she could be shooting bigger than random indie games.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
I said this before, but reminder that if your oshi is Kronii, there is a non-zero chance she unironically likes Vaush content.
View attachment 53057
Kind of offtopic but how the fuck did Vaush get a free pass from troons after saying he would gulag all persons of gender if he had the power?
His opinions on troons used to be more in line with Mao and Castro, degenerate indulgence of the bourgeoisie that needs to be removed from society. I've seen multiple clips of him hating troons years ago.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kind of offtopic but how the fuck did Vaush get a free pass from troons after saying he would gulag all persons of gender if he had the power?
His opinions on troons used to be more in line with Mao and Castro, degenerate indulgence of the bourgeoisie that needs to be removed from society. I've seen multiple clips of him hating troons years ago.
No internet politifag either content creator or watcher has any actual tangible values and will forsake everything or be fervent about them when its most convinient

I say this with the utmost love and respect possible, but I don't understand Kronii's goal with her PL at all. Does she just do random voice acting for fun at this point and use Holo to pay the bills? Kinda like some actors with big studio movies and then have their own small indie pet projects they do for fun? I feel like with her connections an experience, she could be shooting bigger than random indie games.

The modern VA industry requires you to either be in a union (and alot of companies wont hire you if you're in a union) and/or be in a circlejerking clique, im guessing she does not want to deal with that while she still has her stable holo job going on

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I said this before, but reminder that if your oshi is Kronii, there is a non-zero chance she unironically likes Vaush content.
at least she streamskrowakaru.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fatman has fallen, and she's off to get her cock grabbed by the US president.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hopefully that works out, oh no, not again!

But wait, what's that in the back seat? Is that Katta?!

OH NO, SHE HAS A GUN

trust me when I say, it's not going to happen again

I know, I know, my word is practically shit at this point, but I'll even bet myself on it:

if my dedication towards Hexa wavers and shifts to another chuuba before graduation/rejection/etc., I will finally and publicly accept the title of "whore".

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
if my dedication towards Hexa wavers and shifts to another chuuba before graduation/rejection/etc., I will finally and publicly accept the title of "whore".
ill give it two weeks before either of those outcomes

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I know, I know, my word is practically shit at this point, but I'll even bet myself on it:

Really? You're gonna stake your (already disintegrated) honor on the girl who imploded after a Pippa collab? REALLY?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
TTT's Debut Program will start soon.

As usual, there'll be a JP watchalong, this time hosted by Oliver Evans with Meloco Kyoran and Usami Rito, a member of the "Heroes" wave from NijiJP.

And here's the Debut Streams

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
TTT's Debut Program will start soon.

As usual, there'll be a JP watchalong, this time hosted by Oliver Evans with Meloco Kyoran and Usami Rito, a member of the "Heroes" wave from NijiJP.

And here's the Debut Streams

Hex ruined Niji EN males for me so i am going to check out the girls
Lets see iif they have the balls to put JP girls in EN (Again)

Awoogers

We will hold onto this statement

Also I bet a week tops unless someone shills a really damaged woman here and he just loses his marbles

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
ill give it two weeks before either of those outcomes
Really? You're gonna stake your (already disintegrated) honor on the girl who imploded after a Pippa collab? REALLY?
We will hold onto this statement

Also I bet a week tops unless someone shills a really damaged woman here and he just loses his marbles

joke all you want, but I will persevere in the end, I will not go off-course again

once more and more people come to terms with "Halloween Woman Good", I will have the last laugh, and I will meet you all at the waffle house to fight for her honor

Awoogers

Also a bit of an offtopic but wheels someone who's beloved in the arknights community as an animator for all the events in the game that happened has shared this

I'm willing to bet that he was commissioned to do an animation for one of the talents or something along those lines

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Touri Sei finished dealing with crooked Valkyrie cops and returns to Millennium in Blue Archive. If she plays long enough she will meet Toki and mommy Rio. Will definitely appreciate Toki's thighs with that scene.

She might also roll for the Railgun gacha.

Ririsya singing while vibrating at 1PM JST.

Yesterday Ryugasaki Rene announced a live show on 3 December streaming at SPWN.
Guest list include MaiR, Kosaka from MonsterZ Mate, Marpril, and a good number of 774inc members including the now staff member Oura Rukako who will be event MC with Uge And.

Karubi with how much she eats, starring cameos from Nose and Messan.

She eats more than me.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hex ruined Niji EN males for me so i am going to check out the girls
Lets see iif they have the balls to put JP girls in EN (Again)
HOLD THE FUCK UP there's a dude in there?
jesus christ can you make them more gay, at this point if you join niji as a man you're either a cuck or a fag. Even clamp would tell you that design is extremely gay.

Top Bottom