"Goodbye asshooooole!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
In other news, Niji for I think the first time is releasing more debut lines but the god awful audio quality is still there to the point where I think this is just on purpose to make people keep talking about how bad it sounds and to have some eyes on their debut

Give them a break. It’s obvious they are trying to meet the internal company diversity quota by hiring deaf audio engineers. In short: :educateyourself:

niggaphil

Damn, my Latino wife is so stupid, but she is stupidly cute and I still love her :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

For one, fuck your corporate Amerifat Holiday, Halloween is boring
Imagine being this salty because people in another hemisphere are celebrating a holiday.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
October
14th-20th
Part 1/2

I just really like that after I started doing this shit I've seen channels go from no subs to almost 1k or getting past it. I hope those who are constant about clipping can monetize and maybe earn something out of it. If I can at least drive some traffic to some new channel I am ok with keep doing this stupid shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. For collabs if a channel has multiple clips of the same collab I will only feature one of said collab, if there's different collabs by the same channel I'll feature one of each.
There's a big chance I'll miss stuff as the weeks go on :botanshrug: Make sure to also use twitter if you're a clipper, at least there I can see things easier.

Pippa
This time by LEC, kotazuuma, deno and bunhongtokki. Her dad sends her a joke, 2 clips of her dead space collab with kirshe and then calls out her chat for being redditors.

Lumi
This time by LEC and venom saber. We have her making fun of autism and a compilation of her playing cyberpunk.

Shiina
This time by bennumbers and memaw's moments. We have her having whiplash from living in commiefornia and sings about clean pussy idk.

Dizzy
Only one by hag enthusiast and it's her telling the story of when fishman locked her in the warehouse.

Lia
There's Lia! and plenty of it by super succubi, whitetail, remilias toilet, takenoko, necro and bunhongtokki. We have her mom thirsting for keanu reeves, tries to deny she's a furry, wants to fuck her viewers, her reaction to the incest scene in the incest game, bans a fan for telling the truth and a part of when lia changed models.

Airi
This time by whitetail and pontif. She offers to isekai people and sings a banger from the old times

Nasa
As usual animal friend gives us nasa. This is from a collab with another vtuber and they talk about the people who influenced them to become vtubers.

Michiru
More from animal friend, we have a michi clip where she gets rekt by npcs.

Ember
This time by whitetail and hag enthusiast. She talks about her amv days and goes off her meds and kills the legion

Panko
This time by whitetail, nilly tillin, takenoko and komacheez archives. She hates summer, plays with an erina AI, she gets spooked and she calls out a degenerate.

Erina
One clip by whitetail and it's her being a nerd over jellyfishes

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
October
14th-20th
Part 2/2

Tenma
One clip by only phase and it's her telling chat how drunk she got.

Collab
We have 1 from a tenma/pippa collab seems to be old, 1 from the milked pippa/ lumi collab,1 from a iori/uruka collab, 3 from the airi/jelly collab and 2 from the dizzy/lia fnaf collab

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wanted to check out the comment section on this to see what the normie reaction to her is but I saw that it has over 200 comments
That will be a seperate post

Huh so thats why she was missing from the Holoh3roes off-collab with Kiara

Also, she recently had a fun little adventure you could follow on her twitter; she lost her wallet somewhere in Tokyo.
Mane-san gave her money to survive until then

Kiara also heard about it and wrote to Kobo to calm her down and told her to check the local police station, its likely that a someone picked it up and gave it back

It worked and she has her wallet back :achansasuga:

Huh? Isnt that idk IronMouse?
Who even is Shiori? Did she pull an Hana Macchia and not want a bigger audience, or why did she not take off is she was one of the earlier vtubers?

For one, fuck your corporate Amerifat Holiday, Halloween is boring

But also plenty of people are at low stream frequency and/or on break. Fall just happens to be a good time to take it all a bit slower because Christmas season means special event streams again and immediately after that, the HoloFes Grind starts till March.
Also, that's really on Calli. As someone who doesn't, watch her, I didn't even know she was doing a Haunted House. She could have advertised it better, then at least I could believe that someone like Kiara could be convinced to check it out on a stream, but she likely also doesn't know about it (or else she would have at least brought it up when thinking about Halloween streams to do the other day). Also almost no one in EN plays Minecraft rn, if she wanted to make a spooky event or something, try gathering people for a collab.

Finally the only React channel worth a damn with another Hololive video banger

For some reason Twitter decided to put this in my TL
Idk who the dude is, apart that he is a regular Kiara super-chatter and a bit of a sperg on twitter

I believe Idol Corp recently opened Janny auditions?
So if anyone sees weird behaviour in a future Rin stream, maybe its him? Idk.

Memes and art tax:

If you haven't looked at the advent thread shiorin is natsumi moe someone who's arguably one of the very first EN vtubers who was once part of the forgotten Eileen family

She was one of the very few vtubers who was active before EN vtubing(whores and all fuck you FROOT) was a thing and has had a fairly sizable amount of following and Eileen by extension had Mirai akari as on of it's members as moemi and yomemi(which is probably known for that one video of them doing that Thomas the tank engine meme back then) and had the prestige of being in the same group as one of the four heavenly kings

As I said she was there when vtubing was still a niche thing and not as much of a big stuff as it was today so this is one of the main reasons why she didn't take off as her JP colleague and there was also the fact that her and Eileen ended on pretty bad terms when she left Eileen and rebranded herself to raven manor and mainly streamed on twitch and bilibili whereas her main audience at that time was on YouTube

Also all holidays are based what are you talking about Halloween was originally a Celtic practice to ward off ghosts every October/November to begin with

And please don't will that shit into existence I like rins chat the way it is

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also all holidays are based what are you talking about Halloween was originally a Celtic practice to ward off ghosts every October/November
Samhain is the name of it. He can't keep getting away with it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Also, she recently had a fun little adventure you could follow on her twitter; she lost her wallet somewhere in Tokyo.
Mane-san gave her money to survive until then

Kiara also heard about it and wrote to Kobo to calm her down and told her to check the local police station, its likely that a someone picked it up and gave it back

It worked and she has her wallet back :achansasuga:

If you find a wallet full of indo shit you might as well turn it into the police as it is worth nothing

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
On the topic of other forums with vtuber threads, I looked around on Sufficientvelocity (the more lefty splinter site of Spacebattles), and interestingly Pippa and Phase seem to be better received there than on Spacebattles. (Though really the difference is that the Spacebattles threads have some active users who are firmly on the Pippa-and-Phase-are-Nazis bandwagon and the Sufficientvelocity threads don't have that).
Oh. My bad, I actually forgot the forum existed (despite being a active poster for like, long time ago before stopping) so I didn't know that they have a thread about vtuber stuff. From what I know, Sufficient Velocity is a bit restrictive and has some very questionable decision that makes me question things in the long run (banning the usage of word "Trap" for one) so I didn't bother checking deeper.

They're definitely slower than Spacebattles thread (400+ pages compared to Spacebattles who recently locked their first vtuber thread at 2k pages and made new one), and considering how close Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity is, I do see some of the posters on SV being the same one from SB, so that might say something.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Like most horses she got spooked quick and ended stream after only 30ish 20 minutes. It's now privated and she may return after she's calmed down.

Edit

How the shit people believed she was a fed???

niggaphil

If you find a wallet full of indo shit you might as well turn it into the police as it is worth nothing
Well, able to dox Kobo if she is so stupid to put her indo ID card/bank card in her wallet :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

How the shit people believed she was a fed???
>Horses = Easily Spooked
>Feds = Spooks
>Admitted military member, so agent of the federal government by definition
>Likely not active duty and the military has a propaganda wing (Hello Nellis Air Force Base)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia was pretty based on her stream today. Of course, being Lia, she arrived here through the most cringe possible way, by complaining about anyone who gave negative reviews to the Five Nights at Freddy's movie. However, she mocked several beta male movie reviewers that were complaining about Five Nights when the movie was not intended for them, mocked everyone who works at the Guardian newspaper, and complained about Rotten Tomatoes and bought up several movies like Avatar 2 that were overrated shit.

I love this silly bitch.

niggaphil

Lia was pretty based on her stream today. Of course, being Lia, she arrived here through the most cringe possible way, by complaining about anyone who gave negative reviews to the Five Nights at Freddy's movie. However, she mocked several beta male movie reviewers that were complaining about Five Nights when the movie was not intended for them, mocked everyone who works at the Guardian newspaper, and complained about Rotten Tomatoes and bought up several movies like Avatar 2 that were overrated shit.

I love this silly bitch.
Too bad she is not as based as her mom though. I would bang her mom instead :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is going to put up her monsterfucker tier list in about ninety minutes:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
who, feetoober, gun femboy, and mayo monkey bear are playing funny ghost game

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>stream restart because controller wouldn't work
>windows update
>reaches for food
>one of the cats ripped open the packaging for some kind of snack and eaten half of it

Yep, it's a Mori stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>stream restart because controller wouldn't work
>windows update
>reaches for food
>one of the cats ripped open the packaging for some kind of snack and eaten half of it

Yep, it's a Mori stream.

6th most subbed vtuber in the world btw

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

If you want to see more Shiori skin, now's the time.

Top Bottom