"...She (The Queen of England) died from jumping in puddles"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why the actual hell did the only vtuber willing to obey Christian marital laws also have to be a goddamn piss drinker.
Keep in mind Pippa had a massive rant about this subject and she was of the same mindset. But knowing her and her friend group maaaaaaaaaaassive X to doubt. I'd like to think of Mozzu as a straight shooter but there is always this sheen of performance that could be overlaying everything and morality is not excluded.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Whoever said Tempura fans can be a bit sensitive are right. There's currently discourse over the new Niji guy having the same emoji as Magni.

Of course not all fans are up in arms over an emoji, some of them just want peace.

No one tell them about all the VTubers that share oshi marks when both are active at the same time.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

QQ图片20231026235143.jpg
My delivery has arrived and I'm ready to start learning English.:cool:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Whoever said Tempura fans can be a bit sensitive are right. There's currently discourse over the new Niji guy having the same emoji as Magni.

Of course not all fans are up in arms over an emoji, some of them just want peace.

Same happened when a few indies got a bit buttblasted when Nerissa shared their mark. There's only so many emojis and emoji combos that make some sort of sense.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Can't verify fully as I don't feel like scrolling too far back in her TL, but I did see this which I'm sure will drive some people insane if she is one of the girls lol.
im gonna die laughing at the retards who will actually sperg because of this :whatastory: :ironmousekek:

shes been playing league with pat ever since her famous banana soraka video and pats not the only one who met her irl god forbid if they discover that almost all of her league vids are with men because:ironmousekek:

now ill wait till they sees all the jeopardy episodes in nickybois channel and drops a 10 page manifesto on why sunny is getting gangbanged by breathing in the same server as magikarp and darkkmane because ill just physically dilate into a whoopie cushion

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Genshin Impact fan, tempura. A casserole of mental illness.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I've traveled from the future with stunning photos that might explain @God's Strongest Mozumite and how he will end up dying some time down the line.
hdcicxk3q4ox.webp
Worth it!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 52784
My delivery has arrived and I'm ready to start learning English.:cool:
First lesson. How do you say " 黑鬼 " in english? It is Yamanba !

For the second lesson, how do you say " 同志 " in english? It is fаggot !

And for the last lesson, how do you say " 自杀 " in english? It is kill yourself !

And what is really cool with the english language is that you can combine them all !!
Kill yourself Yamanbafaggot !

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Doggo got one guy'd in her Suika Game stream.
:SelenHAHAhere:

foto_no_exif (41) (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (42) (1).jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Average Niji Male gets one guyed
This is so true that I initially got excited because I thought you implied that Kyo announced his graduation until I realized you just meant Mysta...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is so true that I initially got excited because I thought you implied that Kyo announced his graduation until I realized you just meant Mysta...
Id be suprised if any of the Iluna/Xsoleli guys graduated since it does seem like a stable content creator gig unless management was actually that horrible imo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chirami is LIVE with Bubble Tanks, a personal favorite of mine!

Edit: SHE HAS EMOTES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS NOW!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

"It's HIS mark. Don't you DARE minimize our pain like that."

View attachment 1557736719147220994.mp4

The Rrat

Early Adopter
EA still desparate to keep Apex from dying with the absolute minimum effort involved Selen's W streak continues:

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Top Bottom