"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I wonder what kind of discussions they're having over the-

View attachment 52739

:gunpeko:
I refuse to believe that's the actual Sig.

...unless it's just him baiting. Which I guess it could very well be.
It's on brand with the "maybe shitposting, maybe not" kind of stuff he posts. The fact he is in there implies feds are there as well.
kronii cute (and with a shit sleep schedule).

For Kronii simps, how does her being perfect affect the efforts of "fixing" Kronii vs making her worse? Can she be fixed when she's already perfect?

Keep in mind i said simps, not unicucks. No one cares what they think.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu singing together with Tsukushi Aria and Yumekawa Kanau at 8PM JST.

Happy to see her singing in 3D yesterday with Kyo and Leona. Her 3D debut was after the Re:AcT academy event earlier in the year.
She will also be a part of a Halloween relay singing stream which includes Lisa Makoh, Amahane Miran, Hizuki Rurufu, and many more.

Vesperbell's Kasuka will also release a cover song at 8PM JST.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...These are some of the most popular VTBS on bilibili。...

Ok, let's see
First vid has a YouTube reupload, I timestamped it

Seems cool, a full 3D live performance with choreography, changing outfits and effects. A-SOUL also seems to have a YouTube channel, but I don't know if it is their official.

The second one, with TGIF, is the one I would've love to see in quality. Seems like you have to register to get video resolution highier than 360P?
Nevertheless, if you want to click just one of them, I recommend this - she sings in English! Her name appears to be 露早 - Lù zǎo? Even with crappy quality, it feels like a big money production.
1.jpg2.jpg
Sometimes she gets an afterimage (fully not-transparent), which looks best in small movements imho, like in the second image above. I know the image looks like shit, if someone knows how to rip full hd vids from bilibili without registration, please let me know.

3.jpg
Interesting stuff here - for a second we see the stage and a close up at the same time. I imagine if we were closer to the stage, we could have seen for example a group of performers and a zoom in on one of them. Also transition to- and out of this scene is very smooth.

4.jpg
In the end, there are 5 figures. It appears like it is her 5 outfits? Each one is animated, either they recorded it in advance, or there were 4 extra people.
I think 露早 is part of the EOE group (stands for Elf of Era, yeah really). YouTube channel that might be from them, a lot of videos there, but not this one sadly. Lu Zao often covers EN songs.

The third one is in different style, closer to CodeMiko I guess? I have limited pool of references when it comes to 3D. In the description it says that software is self-developed motion based on UE5. Song is chill compared to previous one, but I have hard time relating dance to the song, or model to the voice.

Thank you very much for links, @Gaotye(bilibili DD) !

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I went through the comments looking for the reaction and I thought there was a mostly negative response until I realised it was just one dude (trevoristos) dick-riding practically every comment to whinge about why it sucks.

We got at least one "KYAAAA!!" out of the way, CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER?!
Only 2 hours Achan? Fucking weak.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Someone is acussing Chloe of doing a Rushia: Sliding in the DMs of her fans
Her manager already checked that nobody malicious ussed her account so they are warning everyone about it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Her manager already checked that nobody malicious ussed her account so they are warning everyone about it.

I dont want to point fingers but why does it smell something that a fandead would do

USS IOWA

Did the accuset provide evidence or is it just the 'X DM'd me' with no pics?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Officially out, start the speculations

Honestly, pretty cool-looking designs. Mic quality leaves things to be desired but, as long as they're entertaining, they could speak through a tin can for all I care.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Did the accuset provide evidence or is it just the 'X DM'd me' with no pics?
Well, the voices in their head were very convincing, and isn't that as good as a confession of guilt? It was real in their head after all.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The fun Lia quote from a few live streams ago

To put in perspective how much Grimmi loves Metal Gear

Archive

Archive
For a little more detail when she was still living in a cult she had to sell all of her games in order to buy food cause her mother refused to work. That was the one game she refused to sell.

Last edited:

kaleidoscope

Tweet: Mecha kawaii!
Replies: UOOHHHH HE KNOWS JAPANESE OMG NIHOUNGO JUOZOOO ♥️♥️
why are twittards like this?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Tweet: Mecha kawaii!
Replies: UOOHHHH HE KNOWS JAPANESE OMG NIHOUNGO JUOZOOO ♥️♥️
why are twittards like this?

I find it so funny that the same shit happens on the Japanese side as well; when a chuuba manages to stutter out a English sentence a thousand commenters pops out going;
"Sugoi! Is she Hafu? Did she go to school abroad!? She's basicly Native level!" and the sentence was like "I like sushi :)"

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
yeah i was stupid

but who the fuck puts a battle claw on a fucking cleric
The earliest instance I can think of is Secret of Mana (1993). The girl is the designated healer and starts out with a claw weapon (actually a stand in for martial arts, but anyway).
View attachment 52618
Minor desktop yab i assumed that Niji logo is old in house l2d stuff?
This looks suspiciously like Foxroach likes Pomu.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Jealous

Lurker

8:29 I'm gonna be honest. This game is really good.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They are not actual Vtuber forum if Nolan did not join and LMAOOOOO in the post :crushface:
Their numbers aren't bug enough for him to want to grace their presence. Why bother if their CCM isn't at least 3 view?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom