"My mind is very very a lot of damage desu"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
imagine getting one guyd by a prominent nijiEN clipper that has a fairy as his oshi :whatastory:

and the very same guy who elongated selens neck pixel by pixel on the official wiki

toothpaste looking fuck you are a fucking Yamanba and i hope you dilate by the sheer migos
This fucker goes on this tangent every other fucking day. I already disliked this idiot, not even because of the enna+kyo shit, but it's like we get it you're chronically ill, barely anyone gives a fuck because every EN Vtuber is mentally of terminally ill in some way and make it their character.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
imagine getting one guyd by a prominent nijiEN clipper that has a fairy as his oshi :whatastory:
This fäggot literally whined for more than 9 minutes because one of Pomu clippers put him in bottom on a dumb chart.
View attachment 52509

:kyoracist:

> "I'm tired of people bringing my health condition as in means of talking abt me, rate me, rank me, putting me in any fictitious scenario for your entertainment or a joke. I'm tired"
Pretty much.

Who would win: corpo wigger zoomer with 400k subs or one pissy boi?

Edit: Spotted in today's FWMC Morning SCs. Is this a troll or just a retard?
foto_no_exif (36).jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

hlwldlnf

Since auditions ended only a couple of weeks ago, it can't be a "new" wave but it certainly can be the 2nd half of the last wave that debuted, since they debut EN waves as a "group" whether it be together or opposing, which is why Ethyria was always the outlier.
That could be true given how JP heroes had 2 waves. My only thing about this is how they lumped the EN heroes already with the JP ones for merch. I do understand because they’re within the same “world” but idk, the fact that they weren’t even 3 months into their career and were grouped into the Heroes half anniversary merch when the could’ve just excluded them because they’re so new into their career compared to the 2nd heroes wave makes me think that Heroes is done with their batch.

Kalion

:)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

More words from our favorite Nijisanji wigger

So he wants to empower other people online about his disabilities by acting like a little bitch online? Got it, very empowering and not butthurt.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Limkin

Enna was the only woman weak enough for Kyo to discover her cervix. Everyone else called him a pussy and he ran away crying like a little bitch he is

frz

How the hell does one fry an egg to pitch black unintentionally?
Maybe she could have been a perfectionist and one tiny black spot triggers her. It's actually pretty easy to have them when you are asian enough and throw in weird thing like

Nah i'm just fucking around, it's probs retardation

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Some retard in Kiara's MEMBER stream chat asked why VRChat chose Bae over Ame for the ambassador, unprompted. Why the fuck would she know?? This better not be the new "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POMU"

:rinitsretarded::rinitsretarded::rinitsretarded:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Wasnt Bae the one of the members besides maybe Kiara who kept using 3d models to do dance streams and shit? i cant think of a more perfect shill for 3d VR shit than someone who actually knows how to move their body, considering Ame was MIA for a bit then its no wonder they gave the gig to someone who was actually active in streaming too

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wasnt Bae the one of the members besides maybe Kiara who kept using 3d models to do dance streams and shit? i cant think of a more perfect shill for 3d VR shit than someone who actually knows how to move their body, considering Ame was MIA for a bit then its no wonder they gave the gig to someone who was actually active in streaming too
Ame, Bae, and Kiara have used to the most by far, yeah. Specifically VR chat.

frz

:rinitsretarded:

Literally went live, said fuck VR streams I'm having a woman moment this month.

Gets clipped 42k views.

>WhY dIdN't ShE gEtS thE VR rOlE aLong witH GuRa.

Does Xtards even browse youtube. You can miss the stream but how can you miss the clip too.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Usually when Niji dropped vagueshit like this, it's either some very special shit or a new wave being accelerated. Let's wait and see.

too-tiny-ken-jeong.gif
Today's reminder that white text with a black outline is visible against any background.

Wake up TVA! It's time for the latest ¡Miguel El Gato! Menhera Twitter post!​

Notice and Request

I have noticed that there have been numerous posts on Twitter and internet forums, containing defamatory content regarding my activities as "Mikeneko" and my other endeavors.

While I believe that some level of criticism and negative feedback is unavoidable given my public presence, I have taken legal actions against posts that go beyond reasonable criticism, include insulting content, or spread baseless falsehoods that can be deemed illegal. This has involved requests for the disclosure of the identities of the posters and pursuing legal actions against them.

In fact, I have identified multiple individuals and entered into settlement agreements, including compensation for damages and commitments to cease such postings.

Such illegal posts not only deeply affect me but also cause discomfort to my supportive fans.

In the future, I intend to continue taking resolute actions, including criminal complaints, against posts that can be considered illegal. Therefore, I earnestly request refraining from making such posts.

Mikeneko

Oh hey a new Navy Seals copypasta, thanks Miguel

More words from our favorite Nijisanji wigger

Already been mentioned but how can he be more of a woman about this than IronMouse. If you want to inspire people you do it by being confident and honest about it. Not histrionic, and don't say you're trying to be seen as inspirational because that comes across as self-indulgent.

VTuberBobDole

Edit: Spotted in today's FWMC Morning SCs. Is this a troll or just a retard?
View attachment 52549

Do they do extra members' streams, maybe even more depending on what level? (I don't have membership so I don't know, or how many tiers they have.)

Or they might be trying to slyly refer to the occasional Ally&Sally streams they do? (Again I'm not a member/patreon for that, but I see them mention doing those from time to time on their IRL twitter.)

hylic

In light of recent events regarding amatuerish new VTuber companies, Utatane Nasa from Phase Connect gives some solid advice.

After escaping her previous black company, she was invited by a friend of a friend to audition for another company, but asked so many basic questions that the interviewer reconsidered whether it was a good idea to start a company in the first place. That's a girlboss move.

Last edited:
Top Bottom