"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

They'd been trying to shut down tournaments for years before any pedo scandals. The best explanation anyone can come up with is they don't want smash to have a tryhard image because they think it hurts its perception as a fun party game.
It's not limited to Smash either. They've also been cracking down on Pokemon tournaments as well and I wouldn't be surprised if they've done, or will do, something similar for Splatoon. They care a lot about their image and if anything can be construed in a negative light they'll more than likely move on it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

She's gonna get herself groomed isn't she

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
When even your own workmates forgot you exist.

:whatastory:

Also apparently today Nintendo released revised tournament guidelines which pretty much kills community driven tournaments. I saw this tweet while reading up on shit and it made me laugh

:ironmousekek:

The Monkey's paw curls and the final big smash tournament gets the next best thing to Mori, Demondice Karen

niggaphil

Archive

Who wants to groom a 90 days no-shower + possibly chubby rabbit? Unless some people have such fetishes :smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Who wants to groom a 90 days no-shower + possibly chubby rabbit? Unless some people have such fetishes :smugselen:
@The Proctor you can fix her and she already checks off two of your boxes: chubby and fluffy.

Hff201

Early Adopter
90 days no-shower + possibly chubby
You've been here this long, and don't see how this would make her more appealing to a lot of vtuber fans?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kyo apparently had a bit of a melty about people making fun of his health condition or something. This is nine minutes long and lord knows I ain't watching all that shit.

Tweet Archive
Video Archive

View attachment 52498

This fäggot literally whined for more than 9 minutes because one of Pomu clippers put him in bottom on a dumb chart.
1698208242200594.png

:kyoracist:
Oh that whole crypiece was about him being made fun of in a meme?

> "I'm tired of people bringing my health condition as in means of talking abt me, rate me, rank me, putting me in any fictitious scenario for your entertainment or a joke. I'm tired"
Pretty much.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Calli's MGS is going about as expected so far. If she really intends to beat it in one sitting, i suspect we'll be here 'til American sunrise.

Also new Shiraken! (I think it has EN subs?)

Today's Holoctober theme was Furry/Fursuit, which i want no part in spreading. 😓 So I'm just gonna post some extras from other days that came out late or delayed. Tomorrow should be Aprons, that'll be fun at least.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Reading Nano talking about Discord reminds me of the time I was preemptively banned from her server after doing and saying literally nothing about or to her. Man, what was up with that?
She didn't want an undercover Phase agent keeping tabs on her Given @superduper was banned too I'm guessing either she or one of her jannies is paranoid about people from the forum gossiping about what happens there. I have a hunch that she does lurk here from time to time from her vagueposts about people being mean online and the "you'd have done the same in my situation" shit, and I see people here making fun of her and giving her shit for being kicked out of Phase far more than on Twitter or /vt/. I wouldn't be surprised if she's taken this shit more personally than she should have and is on the defence.

I still quite like her but I'll admit it's not the best look.

This fäggot literally whined for more than 9 minutes because one of Pomu clippers put him in bottom on a dumb chart.
View attachment 52509

:kyoracist:

Oh that whole crypiece was about him being made fun of in a meme?

Atlas

Just groom her into taking showers

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
This takes me back. Speaking of. Do you guys know of any vtuber that streamed Conker's Bad Fur Day?
only one according to holodex.

niggaphil

Just groom her into taking showers
Groom Chloe Sakamata into taking showers? Hell yes!
Groom Nano into taking showers? Fuck no

We have standards, dude :smugselen:

Atlas

Groom Chloe Sakamata into taking showers? Hell yes!
Groom Nano into taking showers? Fuck no

We have standards, dude :smugselen:
You might, but I don't. I will make both her and pippa take showers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She didn't want an undercover Phase agent keeping tabs on her
If I was an agent I wouldn't be able to say Yamanba. Checkmate athiests.
:lisafingerguns:

Hff201

Early Adopter
If I was an agent I wouldn't be able to say Yamanba. Checkmate athiests.
:lisafingerguns:
Sakana calls Jelly a monkey in public, take a guess what he calls her in private?

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

nice cosplay!

Already someone got the clothes and looked good:oops:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

New Hololive fan game?!!👀The author is so diligent that he has uploaded character illustrations of all the Hololive members on his Twitter。

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

YUUUURI YOU STOOOOPID BITCH!!:Vesper-UNHINGED:
who wants to be friends with a gypsy bitch? huh!!? your cyberlive whore friends won't give you the time of day and the only people who will answer your call will be be backstabbing cunts like your cyberlive whore friends.
I have a hunch that she does lurk here from time to time from her vagueposts about people being mean online
It always get a chuckle out of me that this dumb bitch probably has me rent free on her head when I only remember she exists when someone brings her up in the thread and I shit on her for my own amusement :NOWWELAUGH:
Yuri if you're reading this I offer this sincere advice: Stop being retarded and stick to the people that after you told them what went down still decide to stand by you. Don't be retarded trying to find discord friends, you'll get burned or used for whatever clout you have.
only one according to holodex.

could we have a barf reaction for cases like this?

Top Bottom