"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kyo apparently had a bit of a melty about people making fun of his health condition or something. This is nine minutes long and lord knows I ain't watching all that shit.

Tweet Archive
Video Archive

View attachment 52498

What is even wrong with him again? I ain't watching all that shit about a twink I don't care about literally making the situation worse for himself by painting a huge target on the ground and standing in it. The worst thing you can do if you're feeling targeted is to make the target more obvious.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
whats his health condition anyway
Albino.
Dunno if I'd call it a rrat, but I'm of the opinion that one of those obligations you cannot deny are that as a talent, you WILL sing, and you WILL dance when asked to, and Magni / Vesper left because they weren't into that gay shit.
Magni loves singing and dancing, and both of them knew that was part of the deal when they signed up, it's not like they were blindsided by it. (I don't buy that rrat)

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Dunno if I'd call it a rrat, but I'm of the opinion that one of those obligations you cannot deny are that as a talent, you WILL sing, and you WILL dance when asked to, and Magni / Vesper left because they weren't into that gay shit.
I can't find the clip anymore. But I'm quite sure early on in his career Magni mentioned that the main reason he decided to join Holostars was because he wants to dance. Of course, his back-pain might have changed his mind later.

Vesper though, might have underestimate the performing part. I've seen people citing the the Stars concert watchalong stream when he was basically quiet most of the time, probably starting to realize the sheer difficulty he has to face when it's his turn to perform.

soap suds

What is even wrong with him again? I ain't watching all that shit about a twink I don't care about literally making the situation worse for himself by painting a huge target on the ground and standing in it. The worst thing you can do if you're feeling targeted is to make the target more obvious.
whats his health condition anyway
Oh man... well, where to start lol. He hasn't named it specifically, mainly because the doctors don't know what the fuck is happening to him, but he's pretty messed up. He's had multiple surgeries ranging from brain surgery to intestinal surgery where they had to remove some of his intestinal tract because it was too long. He takes a myriad of pills as well, he mentioned at one point having to take more than 10 a day, and is constantly going to the doctors so they can poke him some more. He also said he turned to content creation because his condition wouldn't allow him to have a stable job because there are just some days where the pain is so bad he can't get shit done. I don't like the dude, but I do feel sorry for him and what he has to endure.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh man... well, where to start lol. He hasn't named it specifically, mainly because the doctors don't know what the fuck is happening to him, but he's pretty messed up. He's had multiple surgeries ranging from brain surgery to intestinal surgery where they had to remove some of his intestinal tract because it was too long. He takes a myriad of pills as well, he mentioned at one point having to take more than 10 a day, and is constantly going to the doctors so they can poke him some more. He also said he turned to content creation because his condition wouldn't allow him to have a stable job because there are just some days where the pain is so bad he can't get shit done. I don't like the dude, but I do feel sorry for him and what he has to endure.

Damn, sounds like a terminal case of ligma. That's rough, prayers the NAACP comes through to help him cure this terrible disease. 🙏

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
didnt know jim was a fagtuber

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Amity teaching the Yokast girls some singing

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

When is your sad girl too sad?

I hope things get better for her. Someone as sweet as her doesn't deserve to have to deal with as much shit as she does, especially since much of it tends to be due to the people around her.
:pippasadl:

The Pippa/Henya/Tenma collab finished, though Tenma had to leave for work a while ago. Not going to type out too much, but it was a very fun collab. I know many people were wondering how Pippa would do, and she did really well. All three felt really comfortable together and bantered with each other quite a bit. After Tenma left, there was no awkward air between her and Henya and they had a lot of fun together. Pippa fangirled a bit at the end and told Henya that she was a big fan. She's very nervous about how she did now, but she truly did very well, and her and Henya are even planning another collab so Pippa can teach Henya mahjong next week. You can tell she had a lot of fun and enjoyed herself, though.

Copying what I said in the Pippa thread, but I really enjoyed this. I keep thinking back to the time Henya/Pikamee originally went through the Phase website after her interaction with Tenma and then the shit that happened earlier this year, and I'm really, really happy to see that the road has led to this collab. It was a lot of fun, was funny, and most of all, it was super wholesome watching them all have so much fun with each other. I'm happy for them.
:sanasmile:

Pippa also just raided into Nasa:

Unfortunately, it's getting late for me, so I won't be able to stick around for long, but hopefully more people will.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Also apparently today Nintendo released revised tournament guidelines which pretty much kills community driven tournaments. I saw this tweet while reading up on shit and it made me laugh

:ironmousekek:

Nice to see Nintendo at it again. Some companies spend millions of dollars trying to artificially create a competitive scene for their games. Nintendo gets one for free and does its best to kill it off. :ponrys:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Kyo apparently had a bit of a melty about people making fun of his health condition or something. This is nine minutes long and lord knows I ain't watching all that shit.

View attachment 52498
"This is my vulnerability and I will tell everyone on the Internet hoping they will be kind, go away, and not make it worse for me."

With a Nijisister fanbase? They will 100% ramp up fucking with him.

I noticed VTubers do it a lot more than any other content creators I follow. They really need to get a clue about how this works.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nice to see Nintendo at it again. Some companies spend millions of dollars trying to artificially create a competitive scene for their games. Nintendo gets one for free and does its best to kill it off. :ponrys:
Nintendo are very sensitive about optics, and a not-insignificant number of the big competitive Smash players (like a good half or so of the ones I'd actually heard of) got outed as paedophiles a few years ago. They're never going to play nice with community-managed events again.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Nintendo are very sensitive about optics, and a not-insignificant number of the big competitive Smash players (like a good half or so of the ones I'd actually heard of) got outed as paedophiles a few years ago. They're never going to play nice with community-managed events again.
They'd been trying to shut down tournaments for years before any pedo scandals. The best explanation anyone can come up with is they don't want smash to have a tryhard image because they think it hurts its perception as a fun party game.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Top Bottom