"I am cured and traumatized"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Who knows the inner details of a deal with Sanrio but holy hell that must suck for Selen.
especially since shes the one who pushed it since the start

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Is funny how the super thots are the most mentally unstable of the bunch

It's part of a feedback loop for a lot of them, they learn that when they experience distress to shout it into the airwaves and they will get people who will flock to tell them it's not their fault and they're great. Also I think fefe is pretty young so getting rear ended in an actual car was probably a jarring thing for her. About the suspension though...
>twitch bans me for BS reasons
Nigga you showed your fucking v-pubes on stream.
20231022_132621.jpg
In defense of fefe I'm surprised twitch hasn't just went full chaturbate already based on the pro coomer bullshit the fleshtubers do

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
according to her, was because she linked to her fansley on stream, she believed she could do it because Fansley promote twitch sometimes

is just for 3 days tho

I mean she isn't wrong; Twitch's opinion on R18 content varies depending on who you are, whether they're making enough money to ignore it, and whether you've given the admin who reviews your case nudes lately.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Zero interest whatsoever in Overwatch but no way am I missing Ame and Mumei being toxic together.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I mean she isn't wrong; Twitch's opinion on R18 content varies depending on who you are, whether they're making enough money to ignore it, and whether you've given the admin who reviews your case nudes lately.
Twitch's opinion on R18 is that if you streamed with your face beforehand, you get the pass, thats it.
I will never understand who actually watches this sort of shit.
Remember when teenagers got off shitty magazines like Playboy? That's your answer: teenagers. And people that never matured beyond a teen brain.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not sure if it's another fuckup or just future merch planned, but Selen as a super fan didn't get to be in the 1st batch of Sanrio collab merch :
Niji announcement:

Selen reaction :

To play devil's advocate, this is kind of a silly thing to complain over. They picked two gens, the first female and male gens to do merch for with this collab. Those two seem to be the common first choices with a lot of shit NijiEN does like this. Doesn't mean the rest of the gens aren't going to get merch in the collab after Lazulight and Luxiem.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

yeah, the chat was getting out of hand the other night, even with the multiple statements beforehand that she wasn't going to do any of the "romance" stuff

will chat learn how to actually talk to chuubas during a stream without devolving into coomerism? probably not!

I should write another essay, with a focus on "there is a time and place for everything" (stop "joking" about this stuff every second of every stream)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
yeah, the chat was getting out of hand the other night, even with the multiple statements beforehand that she wasn't going to do any of the "romance" stuff

will chat learn how to actually talk to chuubas during a stream without devolving into coomerism? probably not!

I should write another essay, with a focus on "there is a time and place for everything" (stop "joking" about this stuff every second of every stream)
Average twitch coomer and/or vtuber watcher thinks all women are whores

ironic considering grimmi's PL but still

Horo7618

No one in particular
To play devil's advocate, this is kind of a silly thing to complain over.
Also wasn't the forum just mocking idiot Pomu fans for making essentially the same argument with Calli's MGS collab?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ragdoll spotters, did you catch her post anything wicked or wild

Also

Looking kind of pale there Yuri, guess you washed off all of that brown shit in your quarterly shower

Le capz

Screenshot_20231023-165153_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231023-165401_Chrome.jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also wasn't the forum just mocking idiot Pomu fans for making essentially the same argument with Calli's MGS collab?
They made fun of them Pomudachis for essentially thinking that the world revolves around Pomu and not considering that well, there might be other vtuber that can be picked as the collab partner with MGS. It goes even more when Calli is revealed and the pomudachis is seething so hard because of it.

Then the song drops and everyone is focusing at how shitty the song really is, with some even said that Pomu is lucky to dodge the bullet.

Honestly the Sanrio thingie is also stupid complaining because Selen doesn't sound too bothered over the fact that she didn't get the part of the Sanrio Collab, and yet people is mad over it while ignoring the fact that she's just saying that she's happy that EN got collab with Sanrio, even if she didn't get a part of it. Of course this is Nijisanji after all, so she didn't get the slot = Nijisanji totally black company, chuds has spoken, "Billion Nijisanji Must Die"

Anime Fan

Shiina's playing that watermelon fotm game while doing some zatsu.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They made fun of them Pomudachis for essentially thinking that the world revolves around Pomu and not considering that well, there might be other vtuber that can be picked as the collab partner with MGS. It goes even more when Calli is revealed and the pomudachis is seething so hard because of it.

Then the song drops and everyone is focusing at how shitty the song really is, with some even said that Pomu is lucky to dodge the bullet.

Honestly the Sanrio thingie is also stupid complaining because Selen doesn't sound too bothered over the fact that she didn't get the part of the Sanrio Collab, and yet people is mad over it while ignoring the fact that she's just saying that she's happy that EN got collab with Sanrio, even if she didn't get a part of it. Of course this is Nijisanji after all, so she didn't get the slot = Nijisanji totally black company, chuds has spoken, "Billion Nijisanji Must Die"
Wrong. Trillions Nijisanji must die.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's not my fetish, but maybe someone might want to become her pet, there are enough perverts out there.

Not into that shit but she's cute as hell.

Hexa spilling spaghetti version 2, lets go!
Jokes aside this does feel like a pretty big moment for Pippa, little sister is making it. With another little sister too. Hope it goes well for her and breaks a lot of the dumb taboos around PC collabs.

In Henya news however she recently came out and said she owned her model and would keep it if she left. I had assumed Vshojo would have ponied up some of the money for the debut and would have at least a finger on the IP but apparently not. I wonder if Mikeneko owns the Nazuna model too and that's why she was allowed to just fuck off and do nothing with it?

Hope it all turns out for the best. Pretty sure Henya knows that Pippa came out in defense of Pikamee back with the retarded Hogwarts Legacy trans-genocide spergout. Also as you say, maybe it will open up the doors for them to collab with the Vshojo delinquents especially now that the main problem in that company (for Phase, and Pippa) left.

TMD - Total Manager Death. At this point it's like they're trying to get her to fucking leave.

annoyed-deep-stare.gif
Oh shit, that's not good. That's not good at all.

>twitch bans me for BS reasons
Nigga you showed your fucking v-pubes on stream.
according to her, was because she linked to her fansley on stream, she believed she could do it because Fansley promote twitch sometimes

is just for 3 days tho

Honestly either of those 2 are good enough reasons to get a temp ban. Bitching about it makes no sense to me. Had they actually banned her for no reason then I would have understood her being pissed off but at this point she is playing with fire and she got burnt. Also she can just stream on Youtube. Hell, good excuse to do so. The fact that these people are not looking to grow their platform on multiple streaming sites is absurd to me especially given how retarded some of these sites are that they can randomly take some shit you said or did out of context and nuke your whole channel for no reason.

As for getting rear-ended. That sucks but I would assume that the person that hit her is at fault. If she also has insurance and the car got fucked, they usually give you a rental car for a few weeks until they fix your car.

It's part of a feedback loop for a lot of them, they learn that when they experience distress to shout it into the airwaves and they will get people who will flock to tell them it's not their fault and they're great. Also I think fefe is pretty young so getting rear ended in an actual car was probably a jarring thing for her. About the suspension though...

In defense of fefe I'm surprised twitch hasn't just went full chaturbate already based on the pro coomer bullshit the fleshtubers do
In a way I agree. In a Kirsche stream, they had an IRL stream where a girl is bent over and the guy holding the camera basically just zooms into her ass and crotch leaving not much to the imagination. At that point just go full NSFW or have a section for it where people need to get verified either through ID and with credit card number (inb4 hacked) and just have a dedicated +18 where some nudity is allowed. Just limit it so that there is a no-sex/penetration rule enforced and just go with that.

I like her pubes

Top Bottom