"I want to peropero kawaii girls"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm late, but this sounds really awesome😇(y)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Turns out creators who dont whore to GFE dont have consequences to having a normal relationship romantic or platonic with a man

Who would've thought

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Gonna add these as well if anyone wants more detail. The 2 big Suisei clippers worked together to get these out.

Part 1, mainly talking about the rumors themselves:

There's some stuff that wasn't in my original post, like how Sakuma updated his blog before Suisei streamed in order to help deny the rumors (Seems like the blog itself is paid content so I couldn't find it). She also felt bad for her fans that got shittalked by the antis. She encouraged anyone that felt hurt in some way to just stop watching her and take some time off the internet in general.

Part 2, where she gives a quick lesson about how to not get mislead by rumors.

She talks about easily they can spread and go out of control, the consequences they can have on her and how to ignore them. Then she uses the male voice yab as an example.

Unfortunately, I don't think she's actually gonna rest. Her work-addicted brain won't allow her to take a real break.
View attachment 52229

she did say that they have regular meetings every tuesday or wednesday if i recall so she probably wrote this in the middle of it

and yeah shes probably not gonna rest from the script writing :depressedtako:

and even if she did rest shes gonna play pikmin and splatoon all day:depressedtako:

reminder that the semblance of break that she got was when her PC gave up on and that was months ago even

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lapuchan loves Sakurai a lot
She always talks about her

WARNING: This video is about woman fantasies dont watch it if you cant handle it
LAPU CHAN LOVE

Joke's on them, I enjoy romance manga.

Mel's plot was actually decent, too.

And the manga panels were a very nice touch.

10/10, would watch girls having romantic fantasies again.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I was joking I don't think this has anything to do with model backlash I just couldn't resist making the joke based on the reception of it here
The same four guys ITT every-time a Vtubers model is less than 8 heads tall and has less than J-cup tits;

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
she deserves it even her short vacation wasnt really a vacation since she cant stop writing scripts and background stuff and her recent consultant arc was probably the crux of her actually taking some time off because shes this close to mirroring her mother for being a workaholic

also probably a halloween outfit of sorts or the anniversary stuff theyve planned but that just applies to yuko and rin

godspeed funny woman hope she gets a good well deserved rest
Unfortunately, I don't think she's actually gonna rest. Her work-addicted brain won't allow her to take a real break.
72916.jpg
she did say that they have regular meetings every tuesday or wednesday if i recall so she probably wrote this in the middle of it

and yeah shes probably not gonna rest from the script writing :depressedtako:

and even if she did rest shes gonna play pikmin and splatoon all day:depressedtako:

reminder that the semblance of break that she got was when her PC gave up on and that was months ago even
Being in a state of worry is the sometimes the fate of those with workaholic oshis. You want them to slow down to breathe every so often, but instead they do shit like streaming when obviously sick until they put themselves in an even worse state.

Fuckin hell. Hope Rin can get some real rest.

Awoogers

A state of worry is the fate of those with workaholic oshis. You want them to slow down sometimes and but instead they do shit like streaming when obviously sick until they put themselves in an even worse state.

Fuckin hell
even worse since rin already has a bunch of health problems shes had since birth

man :depressedtako:

Negzana

Apparently Koyori was discussing the prospects of creating a unit with Bijou and Kaela. Make KKK be real

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
himemiya rie doing her rendition of chines÷ knockoff Kitty:

wrp

Apparently Koyori was discussing the prospects of creating a unit with Bijou and Kaela. Make KKK be real
...between a rock and a hard place? Is that the joke?
It can't actually be KKK right?

That's just the joke 4chan name. Maybe they can rope Korone in and make it 4K, but if it's just Koyori, Kaela, Koseki, KKK or bust
I mean what's the actual joke? How are they a unit? What do they have in common besides names with a capital K?

Last edited:

Negzana

That's just the joke 4chan name. Maybe they can rope Korone in and make it 4K, but if it's just Koyori, Kaela, Koseki, KKK or bust

I mean what's the actual joke? How are they a unit? What do they have in common besides names with a capital K?

They focus on gaming almost entirely, are prolific streamers with some of the highest streaming hours in hololive, are known as Hololive's endurance streamers, and start with K

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

They're all kute.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ironic that the other Blue Woman of Holo collabed with a male today with almost no problems
Hikakin is for sure one of the Japanese content creators of all time

Tags: Ugly Bastard

Being in a state of worry is the sometimes the fate of those with workaholic oshis. You want them to slow down to breathe every so often, but instead they do shit like streaming when obviously sick until they put themselves in an even worse state.

Fuckin hell. Hope Rin can get some real rest.
Tell me about it. Just pray she never picks up Mahjong Soul, trust me on this.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Suisei had a quick stream today where she addressed Sakuma's yab with her Switch account showing up on his stream.

• She is friends with him. They play games together on Switch but are not dating or married.
  • She wanted to talk about it during yesterday's stream but management wasn't sure if it was fine.
  • She knows she'll continue to get hate/antis after this. The internet lives for this sort of drama and she's their current "toy."
  • Apparently a website was spreading the rrat that they were dating but she got them to retract it.
  • She did get frustrated and depressed at first. But after seeing how much people were supporting her, she thought she'd be okay.
  • She saw comments from people saying to not get their oshis involved in her mess and to stop talking to them or about them in her streams.
  • She knew they were mostly from antis but knew there were people genuinely concerned about their oshis getting flamed for talking to her.
  • She was at a loss about what to do but she talked to some Holomems. They said that she did nothing wrong and they would have no problems continuing to collab with her.
  • Some of the Holo girls even went to her about it first before she could approach them. Suisei apologized to the people worried about their oshis but said she values the words of her friends more and will keep collabing with them.
  • She clarified that she knows the hate was mainly coming from antis. She didn't want people saying that the majority of Holofans are like this.
  • No intentions of graduating, especially not for something like this.
  • Did a funny seminar on how to properly look at the internet, talked about how rumors spread, addressed echo chambers and other stuff.
  • Addressed that one "yab" from a few months ago where people thought they heard a male voice while she was playing a game. She even played the audio from that stream. Talked about how antis will say "I heard this and that" and how it can get difficult to discern the truth.
  • The advertising genius that she is, Suisei used this stream not just to address drama but to shill her upcoming album. Basically said "if this whole thing got you sad, music can lift you up so here's an announcement."
And said announcement was that a new Midnight Grand Orchestra MV is premiering later this week:

Comet woman continues to be unfathomably based :gurasemperfi:

View attachment 52208
This was just a summary from discord along with my rough understanding so I'll be on the lookout for any clips as well, particularly from Yura.

God bless suisei, THIS is how you respond to antis trying to stir drama, be direct and state your side of the story while siding with the people who actually care about and support you. Idk what kind of retards these people are who think they can bring down SUISEI of all holomems with this petty crap.
Comet of doom being based as always, Hoshiyomis are one of the few fandoms that police themselves hardcore, the antis are probably getting deal with extreme prejudice right now, those guys are loaded, would not discard paid assassins John Wick universe style in the menu
Yeah hoshiyomi are scary motherfuckers, really reflect the nature of their oshi, I wouldn't mess with 'em if you value your limbs, or your head...

Awoogers

AHHHH FUCK JONG AGAIN

anyways fuck you rezuul

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

If wierdos didnt pickup jong to stalk vtubers id love to see it more because the mald can be kinda funny

And also a bunch of white women btfoing asian hags in chink poker can be hilarious

Vih

Doog
Who keeps letting @God's Strongest Mozumite out of his cell?

3e0a7fe381.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ina drew a comic for the official Sonic Twitter

And had some interviews

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom