"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

How long until she joins the vbugs and gets a spider outfit?
Oh no. I am glad but why do I feel like Pippa will fuck up and calls her Pikamee (like every other person that has collabed with her that knows her from her PL) and freaks the fuck out and becomes a mess.
Bold of you to assume she won't be a mess from the moment the stream starts and not say a word other than a scared "Meep?!" every time Tenma addresses her to draw her into the conversation.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Personally, don't think Suisei should have given them the time of day, but she handled it well. :nenebased:

Wouldn't be surprised if Johnny's asked her to say something about it. It is definitely a bigger deal for that guy than it is for her.

Went to check out her vide and saw this as the top comment and thought I would share.
foto_no_exif (30) (1).jpg

Sometimes people ain't so bad. Just ignore that I didn't scroll farther down than that.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's a translated clip of Matsuri's showcase yesterday.

She also watches other vtubers large or small, one of which was Propro's Amanohoshi Chiroru who then met her and got invited to her 3D live.

One of them, Suzuri Ren, is currently singing.

If you're into oneesans, this is the ASMR collab for you.

soap suds

Another オトノナルホウへ→ cover from Niji but this time it's from the third batch of SEEDs' second gen. Happy five years to these guys.

Sasaki Ness, the only guy left from the fourth batch of VTA kids, can beatbox.

As for the Tekken perms, I don't think they're in the clear just yet, but it looks like Rosemi got her foot in the door. She seems hopeful for the future though so I believe. That or she's talking about how scuffed this is and once she's back home she'll play it with a proper setup.
Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 8.54.08 AM.png
(tweet)

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Big Collab and boy do I hate British accents and piss jokes

Edit: and no it wasn't Mozzu with the piss jokes. Also Proctor, your oshi Cheri might be the most autistic person on the planet.

And Pandora sounds like a horrible british version of Rie. She is terrifying

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Big Collab and boy do I hate British accents and piss jokes

Edit: and no it wasn't Mozzu with the piss jokes. Also Proctor, your oshi Cheri might be the most autistic person on the planet.

And Pandora sounds like a horrible british version of Rie. She is terrifying

i also did remember that one short of cheri talking about making chlorine gas accidentally for 3 years

so yeah it checks out

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ironic that the other Blue Woman of Holo collabed with a male today with almost no problems
Hikakin is for sure one of the Japanese content creators of all time

USS IOWA

Oh sweet Jesus, If anyone still cares about the Kakun person, He really is a bonafide German.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Oh sweet Jesus, If anyone still cares about the Kakun person, He really is a bonafide German.

Stop trying to make me like Kakun.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapuchan loves Sakurai a lot
She always talks about her

WARNING: This video is about woman fantasies dont watch it if you cant handle it
LAPU CHAN LOVE

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pochi has words for people who hate her new model

I was joking I don't think this has anything to do with model backlash I just couldn't resist making the joke based on the reception of it here
Also her pl woke up in September

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

It begins.......

Another short where Ayame appears:The world is healing

The only good part of Valorant stream are these

Cute

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara got a reply from a swiss AOEII shoutcaster (female)
Kiara said that the last tourney soured her mood a bit, but I still hope that this will lead to another collab down the road
Also, she is playing it again this week, per her schedule.

I know people no longer care about the Tempus deserters, but I think thats very cute still

Art tax:

Not-Mika on the right? I assume.

Because I know that DDolbang is popular and loved here

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
SCHIZOBOT IS EXCITED FOR PIPPA'S GRADUATION FROM PHASE CONNECT. SHE HAS FINALLY BEEN FREED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE XALABUSSY AND THE CCP SHILLS AND CAN NOW DO AS SHE CHOOSES. SO WHAT DOES SHE CHOOSE TO DO WITH THIS FREEDOM? WHY COLLAB WITH VSHOJO OF COURSE, THE TALENT FREEDOM COMPANY. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Archive

Some posters on here will actually read this and insist that Superduper isn't Schizobot.

Top Bottom