"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

"Help me! I am nakey and I am cold" there is regular GFE, and there is this

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Interesting stuff in relation to the Hololive ID's Viv:ID cruise thingie.
View attachment 52181

YAGOO will be appearing in a panel with Iofi and Ollie during Indonesian Comic Con, specifically on 4th November (same day as the hololive concert). News was new enough that everyone in ID sphere was like "wait a minute is this for real". Not sure if he's actually gonna be in Indonesia or via livestreaming to the stage, but chances are he gonna be there in the flesh. I probably gonna expect, iunno, ID hololive cosplayers finding Yagoo and asking for photos or something.

Makes me slightly regretting only buying ticket for the 5th November
you can still buy another ticket for the 4th, assuming you'd like to attend the panel that bad

This makes me worry about overcrowding though since they're bringing a pretty big guest, now I wish I wasn't so busy in November because I would like to attend it myself (and for the rare chance of bumping into Faceless Waifu taking pics of cosplayer with guns)

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Interesting stuff in relation to the Hololive ID's Viv:ID cruise thingie.
View attachment 52181

YAGOO will be appearing in a panel with Iofi and Ollie during Indonesian Comic Con, specifically on 4th November (same day as the hololive concert). News was new enough that everyone in ID sphere was like "wait a minute is this for real". Not sure if he's actually gonna be in Indonesia or via livestreaming to the stage, but chances are he gonna be there in the flesh. I probably gonna expect, iunno, ID hololive cosplayers finding Yagoo and asking for photos or something.

Makes me slightly regretting only buying ticket for the 5th November
I think he will be there in the flesh, dude has gone to the US and korea just to be in events (or was doing some other business shit and just dropped by to say hi) and has also gone to ID to have lunch with the original ID 3 way back when so I don't think he minds jumping on a plane and travelling around.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Incoming (I hope), "I gave Yagoo a gun to take some pictures with."
you can still buy another ticket for the 4th, assuming you'd like to attend the panel that bad

This makes me worry about overcrowding though since they're bringing a pretty big guest, now I wish I wasn't so busy in November because I would like to attend it myself (and for the rare chance of bumping into Faceless Waifu taking pics of cosplayer with guns)
Sadly I can't give cosplayer (and YAGOO if I actually could lmao) a gun till next year because of ID upcoming election shenaningans. There's been some heightened security around the capital region and airsoft/tactical cosplay community groups has been given the general order to follow the rules of not carrying anything airsoft guns/anything that can fire something from it lest they get trouble and kicked out. I don't want to cause trouble and I don't have proper gun-shaped prop so I decided to follow what they said and lay low for now.

(That said.... I just made myself a prop knife yesterday. If I can find a Suisei cosplayer I can probably take photo of her with it and make a yandere-looking photos or someshit)

As for the ticketing... it's too expensive. I literally bought the 1 day presale ticket simply because it's the cheapest I can get. But it's fine, if I missed Yagoo or anything I can hopefully still see good cosplays here and there on the 5th.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Have some elia to accompany you on your afternoon

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Watchalong with Calli was pretty good. I had long forgotten many of the plot beats for "Cabin in the woods." The Suika stream with mamamori is canceled. Calli says she has too much going on, especially with the MGS plans. Tremors is up next, but no date yet. She might do the whole series since she's missed doing watchalongs for a while.

If you have Amazon Prime or HBOMax the movie is "free" on those services. I ended up buying the 4k version from Google play myself.

Edit: Wait... maybe genderbend can work...

Bug Eater

Yeah, i think she's in Japan.
Selen has talked more to Rosemi and Petra on Twitter over the past few days than she has in her entire career, which isn't suspicious at all :SelenHAHAhere:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
SCHIZOBOT IS EXCITED FOR PIPPA'S GRADUATION FROM PHASE CONNECT. SHE HAS FINALLY BEEN FREED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE XALABUSSY AND THE CCP SHILLS AND CAN NOW DO AS SHE CHOOSES. SO WHAT DOES SHE CHOOSE TO DO WITH THIS FREEDOM? WHY COLLAB WITH VSHOJO OF COURSE, THE TALENT FREEDOM COMPANY. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

I liked the game. It has nice art and its entertaining enough. The incest ending was hilarous tho, and I loved how the dev stuck to her guns regarding it.

This scene in particular describes how I felt about it
1698050433345.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rule 63 exists for a reason
"I want to see girl characters with a cock"

OR

"I want to see girl characters who used to have a cock"

God's Strongest Dragoon

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo singing together with Gems Company's Mizushina Aoi later at 8PM JST.

Koyori's talk with Niji's Lize Helesta at 7PM JST.

Here's a good clip by Corvus Interpreter on Lize's phobia.

Quite a long discussion on pink woman so here's two pink women collab at 9PM JST. Holo's Miko and Niji's Ngo.

Yesterday indie Yuzuriha Honami had a 3D live and reveals a new outfit, have to say she's pretty good.

Looks like Subaru is the reason Suisei got rejected from holo the first time round.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are millions of anime girls with big tits on the internet, anyone who wants to fantasize about one of them that used to have a cock and was magically transformed into a girl is either gay or has a fetish for trans women. Which is also gay.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Cool!Thanks for the new wallpaper:D

Top Bottom