"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Death Stranding was when he just blatantly stops giving a fuck. Death Stranding is about reconnecting America and the main character's last name is Bridges and his mission is to bridge the country together. His middle name is Porter and he delivers packages...like a porter. Oh, and he's traveling America to also find his sister, Amelia. Did you know Amelia is a nickname for her middle name, America? So he's traveling America to find America.

It gets even more retarded when you find out the backstory on Deadman.
Don't forget the references to how so much of America got fucked up, by Nuclear war!

Kojima has to have his "Nukes are bad!" message in every game.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does that explain the babies or
The babies are surprisingly one of the least retarded things in the game.
"Bridge Babies" are unborn fetuses collected from stillmothers (brain dead women) via c-section at seven months. The whole thing about the mother being technically dead enables the babies to be connected to the world of the dead through the umbilical cord that connects them to their "dead" mother's womb, so the pods that the babies are carried in are designed to replicate their mother's womb. This enables the babies to detect the BTs, which are souls that fail to pass through to the world of the dead. So BTs are beings that belong to the world of the dead but are stranded in the world of the living (oh wow, Death Stranding).

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi is playing FUCKING TEKKEN 8.

THE TEKKEN PERM IS REAL.
1688788760390575.png

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

No.1 in EN and no.2 in Holo after Koyori. But most importantly: She beat her best friend, Mumei.

1698043685195.png
Mumei sent her this in response.
The next Baeruto arc begins...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
NijiEN's dirty gyaru, Kotoka, is going to traumatize yet another NijiJP talent again. This time its NijiJP Takamiya Rion.

Watch as she fucks up Crepes in 5 hours or so.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rosemi is playing FUCKING TEKKEN 8.

THE TEKKEN PERM IS REAL.
View attachment 52176

Management finally got tired of the memes and decided to throw her a bone

Now, anyone taking bets on if the perms will only be for the Beta and she will never get to play the full game on stream?

The babies are surprisingly one of the least retarded things in the game.
"Bridge Babies" are unborn fetuses collected from stillmothers (brain dead women) via c-section at seven months. The whole thing about the mother being technically dead enables the babies to be connected to the world of the dead through the umbilical cord that connects them to their "dead" mother's womb, so the pods that the babies are carried in are designed to replicate their mother's mob. This enables the babies to detect the BTs, which are souls that fail to pass through to the world of the dead. So BTs are beings that belong to the world of the dead but are stranded in the world of the living (oh wow, Death Stranding).
Wait so are they called bridge babies because they act as a bridge between the dead world and ours

Honestly not that retarded

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Now, anyone taking bets on if the perms will only be for the Beta and she will never get to play the full game on stream?
Not sure, she started this stream out of nowhere. She was not streaming with her live2d and her audio seemed different. Yeah, i think she's in Japan.
And it is over. :SelenHAHAhere:
Screenshot_20231023_040047_YouTube.jpg
She practically started the stream 30 minutes before the Beta servers had gone down and said that hopefully in the future she'll be able to play for more time and with less scuff.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND LOOK AT THIS. SHE FINALLY DID IT

prepare for some seething and dilation :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Oh no. I am glad but why do I feel like Pippa will fuck up and calls her Pikamee (like every other person that has collabed with her that knows her from her PL) and freaks the fuck out and becomes a mess.

Limkin

She is graduating bros, it's all over. They are trying to keep her in and she is laughing them in the face. "Oh yeah, I can finally play it after how many years? Get fricked losers!"

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Interesting stuff in relation to the Hololive ID's Viv:ID cruise thingie.
1698046477068.png

YAGOO will be appearing in a panel with Iofi and Ollie during Indonesian Comic Con, specifically on 4th November (same day as the hololive concert). News was new enough that everyone in ID sphere was like "wait a minute is this for real". Not sure if he's actually gonna be in Indonesia or via livestreaming to the stage, but chances are he gonna be there in the flesh. I probably gonna expect, iunno, ID hololive cosplayers finding Yagoo and asking for photos or something.

Makes me slightly regretting only buying ticket for the 5th November

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:whatastory:

I really don't think that Rin is oblivious about the yatch memes anymore after this

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
In good Orange Woman news: Nerissa is going to Austria to meet her and then they're going to the Maldives together.....
Reine-chama....
Demoted to 2nd place wife.....
:painpeko:
Something something... your eggs...
She's from a Muslim country, she should be use to sharing.
How many women is the orange woman gonna kidnap and rape in the maldives? Inb4 Holotori maldives bukkake party.
Eventually? All of them.
Them birds ain't loyal.

Obligatory bird seggs song:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Tremors would make a great movie watchalong for any of the members. I bet IRyS could be talked into it. She's been doing great movies back to back recently.
I know I've seen it talked about, at least in the prechat of the last watchalong. Not sure if it's been said anywhere that IRyS has seen it mentioned directly though. I'm willing to bet she would watch it and love it.
Interesting stuff in relation to the Hololive ID's Viv:ID cruise thingie.
View attachment 52181

YAGOO will be appearing in a panel with Iofi and Ollie during Indonesian Comic Con, specifically on 4th November (same day as the hololive concert). News was new enough that everyone in ID sphere was like "wait a minute is this for real". Not sure if he's actually gonna be in Indonesia or via livestreaming to the stage, but chances are he gonna be there in the flesh. I probably gonna expect, iunno, ID hololive cosplayers finding Yagoo and asking for photos or something.

Makes me slightly regretting only buying ticket for the 5th November
Incoming (I hope), "I gave Yagoo a gun to take some pictures with."

Edit: Oh and I just randomly remembered, Mumei said in her membership stream tonight that she was going to try doing a members stream every 2 weeks, so that goes along with whatever the rrat was about cover wanting them to do more members streams. I don't remember if it was ever clarified, but I don't think it's a 'you MUST do this' thing, but rather the girls were probably told, 'we'd prefer if you did'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom