"I just... Did you call me a bad word?"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not a terrible idea, but be ready to double-down on jannying when newfags show up to post their twitlongers.
I'm liking the idea of a locked thread where people make writeups elsewhere, and we copy the post into the Schizo thread as they are made.

God's Strongest Dragoon

While latinos are loud, they're way better than bitch-ass americans, don't forget they ruined internet discourse forever.
We invented the internet, retard

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Yes i was incorrect, it was the other way around, Pomu started on her own

Now that i remember, she was extremely into MGS ever since her Dox/VT nude drop since they found her torrent account had the MGS ost i remember
Truly MGS-pilled.

Also, Konami has been retarded SINCE it was created. It has been successful DESPITE the company and it's leadership. A great example is how Silent Hill started as a clone of Resident Evil.
Konami wanted their own RE, so they assembled the most introverted and weirdo employees and told them "Make me a RE but fully 3D to show Capcom up". Unsupervised and expecting them to deliver trash, Team Silent ran wild and did whatever the fuck they wanted while on the surface it looked like they where building what was asked for.
A lot of Konami's IPs started when the original devs ignored the company and went above and beyond to create their games. And all of the IPs went to shit when Konami Overmilked them and fired the original devs that didn't want to make the same shit again.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Late night Airi stream starting in about 20 minutes.

airi_start_time.PNG

frz

Invited it? To what?
It really is sad when ESLs have better grammar than you retards.
I believe he meant to say "invented", instead of "invited"

So it's not a grammatical error. But a vocabulary and skill issue.

Negzana

So, as it turns out, Ela's 3D noodle arms are pretty accurate

Arms legit.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I believe he meant invented so it's not a grammar error. But a vocabulary and skill issue.
Nenejak.png
Thank you kind internet stranger! A tip of my fedora to you! I will now accept my downvote for my egregious transgression against the online institute for pedants. I hope this reddit gold will be sufficient to atone for this most grievous faux pas of mine.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Invited it? To what?
It really is sad when ESLs have better grammar than you retards.
I believe he meant to say "invented", instead of "invited"

So it's not a grammatical error. But a vocabulary and skill issue.
Yeah, for some reason my phone autocorrected invented to invited, not sure why. It's what I get for trying to shitpost while taking a shit.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
In two hours, Calli's horror watchalong will happen. Here's the Poll, this is members only if you're interested!
image.png
Tremors would make a great movie watchalong for any of the members. I bet IRyS could be talked into it. She's been doing great movies back to back recently.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Waiting room up for re-debut, if she indeed goes Loli then my soul will be in a great melancholy as Katta/Nikki's re-debut approach

I like it if only for the color scheme and heterochromia
Pink isn't my favorite color
I feel bad for Kroney. It's like the penny arcade guys posted way back, they have to use twitter for work shit, they profoundly hate the platform and the environment it's fostered. Despite everything that's gone down there hasn't been a suitable replacement for it.
Problem is I bet she feels like it was better before musk when at worst this was lateral move and if you are on the right a positive change cause they aren't getting unfairly censored anymore

Ollie is getting on her TTRPG arc

I hope an actually stable group starts up a stream

Neat

It's overwhelming cringe time, Gamers.

Calli is also very aware of how people tend to perceive her.

The Rrat that somebody threw about her secretly trolling Konami may not be 100% unsubstantiated if you watch the aftertalk:

• She praises the MV for the choice of clips and how they added her successfully to them.
  • She shows concern for the scene where she replaces "the boss" in the flowerbed, that she was finding disrespectful (but Konami staff told her to just lie on the ground for the pose).
  • She likes how they included musical cues and SFX from the games.
  • She says in a very roundabout way that the lyrics (that where already more or less finished when she got involved) kinda sucked and she tried to fix them as much as she could. She liked the references, obscure and not that the song contained. Admitted that the chorus you either like or "immediately want to turn that shit off".
  • Praises Kojima for the forethought while making the game series (and you know how much Konami LOVES that people talk about Kojima).
  • Admits to only playing Revengance and MGS2, having only watched MGS1 and 3, and trying but giving up on playing 4 (yet shows more awareness to how people will react to the boss's death scene that fucking Konami).
Also admitted that she would have loved to make a cover or something closer to a classic MGS song but that she feels she doesn't have the level or range to pull it off and sounding decent.

It feels like Konami being Konami, decided to promote the collection by using what "kids like nowadays". Vtubers and Rap (because English=America and America= rap). And who is a Vtuber and a rapper? Mori Calliope! Plus she knows about MGS! The fact that it doesn't really fit factored 0 in their decision.
For these things, it gives me the impression that she kinda took a bullet so that HoloEN (not just her) can get the perms for MGS (only the first 3).

I'll build off this for my breakdown

Calli is gonna marathon the collection
All en members have perms
Streams will be 6-12 hours

Calli had no idea about the collab until they told her she was hired In July

Calli has things that have been in the making for almost a year now that she's dying to have released
Something "whacky" is coming up and we nor Calli are ready for it

She said there is no Middle ground you either think the song is catchy and fun or you hate it

Calli only made a couple contributions to the lyrics
She basically just fixed some English here or there

Big boss was originally gonna be in verse 1 but they took him out cause he's not in that one

Apparently each verse is a different mgs

She said the hook sounds like squeaky shoes to her

She said there was confusion from deadbeats of Calli's metal gear fandom or lack there of
Because she hasn't played it on stream but she has talked to the deadbeats about mg
Up until now they had no mg perms

Mgs2 was one of the first games she ever asked perms for
That one and 2 other unnamed ones she can't say cause this is a sponsored stream
None went through at the time

2 is her favorite

Her major metal gear interest began with rising

MamaMori had a wino friend and she watched her kid play 1 and 3 while they chatted late into the night

Wino kid Skipped two cause they hated Raiden and said offensive things about him "that affected me on a deep level" lol

After that Calli lost interest in mg until rising

She played rising and wondered why Raiden was unfamiliar to her
she found out Raiden was in the one wino kid skipped

She says of the games she
Watched wino kid play mgs1 and 3
Played rising then mgs2
Then watched playthroughs of 1 and 3 again
Tried to played 4 and "had a hard time so she stopped midway then watched the rest"
Also watched mgs5
That's it

She is interested in peace walker cause she listened to someone talking about it

She watched the playthroughs in the background while she worked
"they got her through a rough work time in her life"

Fatman most annoying boss

She loves psycho mantis lore

She loves dying lines especially sniperwolf

She finds it funny that otacon name pronunciation is not at all consistent in mgs1

Otacon would be into Vtubers

Calli's favorite lyrics were the la li ones

Calli did the crawling in the mv
It was all mocap
She said she wanted more of that but it is difficult to make

A comment imagined Calli reaping the souls snake killed on the way

She had a box on for the box part in rehearsal
But she couldn't have it during recording as it interfered with mocap cameras

She thinks the jump in graphics from 1 to 3 is amazing

She felt disrespectful laying in the field
"Is this allowed?"
"Yeah get on the ground"

"it's a shitposty song"

She fangirled at the shot of being back to back with snake in silhouette

She finds the head bobbing to talk hard to take seriously

She's trying to get bandana eye patch assets for the marathon

"liquid reminds me of a certain snail" from Armored core according to chat

The song is silly but mg is silly
Calli doesn't get connected to stories that are too serious

A part of her wanted to do a serious song but honestly she doesn't feel up to the task
Fans speculated that it was gonna be an official cover they put in the game and Calli was like "no never"

She is happy to do a silly meme promo song

When the lyricist pitched the sneaky hook he didn't enunciate so it sounded hella sus
I'm guessing it probably sounded like snakey nakey nakey...

She is happy that she got to do a promo for one of her favorite series of all time

Not being able to play unmotivated her to talk about how much she likes it (I don't think she's a fake fan)

She keeps singing it has to be this way every time the context calls for it

She is trying to buy a house in the states that she can have a good stream home base while visiting US

The song was made to be an earworm and get people thinking about mg

Calli's favorite villain to be contrarian and not pick the easy Ocelot is Sniperwolf

Pomu in chat : Big Mori
Calli guessed Pomus fave is Ocelot
Pomu: I love Ocelot

Psycho mantis freaked her and her friends out as kids
"her friend didn't save a lot"

Chat told Calli about Otacon explaining vtubers to snake for Pomu

Calli didn't know that MG 1 and 2 are included in the collection now she wants to ask if they are included in the perms

Chat: Calli: metal gear is a bit silly "I will not let you slander hot cold man like that" (I don't get the reference I don't know mg well enough)

Calli is gonna gm a Halloween one shot on Bae's channel with Bae and 4 other players
" It was gonna be 4 players including Bae but Calli decided to not have 2 of them play as a team" FuwaMoco confirmed?

Last edited:

Negzana

Tremors would make a great movie watchalong for any of the members. I bet IRyS could be talked into it. She's been doing great movies back to back recently.
IRyS: It's going through so many holes

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Truly MGS-pilled.

Also, Konami has been retarded SINCE it was created. It has been successful DESPITE the company and it's leadership. A great example is how Silent Hill started as a clone of Resident Evil.
Konami wanted their own RE, so they assembled the most introverted and weirdo employees and told them "Make me a RE but fully 3D to show Capcom up". Unsupervised and expecting them to deliver trash, Team Silent ran wild and did whatever the fuck they wanted while on the surface it looked like they where building what was asked for.
A lot of Konami's IPs started when the original devs ignored the company and went above and beyond to create their games. And all of the IPs went to shit when Konami Overmilked them and fired the original devs that didn't want to make the same shit again.
remember the fucking legend who said fuck you give me credit and slept at the office for like a year to deliver the cutscenes including a fucking gag reel. Takayoshi Sato was a fucking chad.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 52161
Thank you kind internet stranger! A tip of my fedora to you! I will now accept my downvote for my egregious transgression against the online institute for pedants. I hope this reddit gold will be sufficient to atone for this most grievous faux pas of mine.

Fucking kill yourself.

Sorry, reflex. Actually kill yourself though.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
New Advent merch on Amazon.. I'm gonna get the black hoodie, the pricing isn't too bad and I'll get it by the end of the week.

Negzana

>Unhuman sleep schedule
>Baffling sense of taste
>"Autism" (Doesn't understand how humans work)
>Those arms
>Very close with HoloID1 aka Area 15

Not saying Kaela is an Alien but

aliens.jpg

Last edited:

USS IOWA

View attachment 52161
This causes me immense pain.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom