"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
All the hate on Calli on Twitter is unironically great for her, at this point. She was trending with like 30k tweets or something lol. Retards giving her attention because they are too stupid to ignore shit they don't like.
Calli is also very aware of how people tend to perceive her.

The Rrat that somebody threw about her secretly trolling Konami may not be 100% unsubstantiated if you watch the aftertalk:

• She praises the MV for the choice of clips and how they added her successfully to them.
  • She shows concern for the scene where she replaces "the boss" in the flowerbed, that she was finding disrespectful (but Konami staff told her to just lie on the ground for the pose).
  • She likes how they included musical cues and SFX from the games.
  • She says in a very roundabout way that the lyrics (that where already more or less finished when she got involved) kinda sucked and she tried to fix them as much as she could. She liked the references, obscure and not that the song contained. Admitted that the chorus you either like or "immediately want to turn that shit off".
  • Praises Kojima for the forethought while making the game series (and you know how much Konami LOVES that people talk about Kojima).
  • Admits to only playing Revengance and MGS2, having only watched MGS1 and 3, and trying but giving up on playing 4 (yet shows more awareness to how people will react to the boss's death scene that fucking Konami).
Also admitted that she would have loved to make a cover or something closer to a classic MGS song but that she feels she doesn't have the level or range to pull it off and sounding decent.

It feels like Konami being Konami, decided to promote the collection by using what "kids like nowadays". Vtubers and Rap (because English=America and America= rap). And who is a Vtuber and a rapper? Mori Calliope! Plus she knows about MGS! The fact that it doesn't really fit factored 0 in their decision.
For these things, it gives me the impression that she kinda took a bullet so that HoloEN (not just her) can get the perms for MGS (only the first 3).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't really watch her, but according to the KFPs, her initial announcement made it seemed like it was definitely happening, she mentioned how Ame was serious on visiting her, apparently to pass her some work related equipment (probably 3D stuff) plus helping her on setting it up. And for the few months after the announcement, she constantly talks about the visit and what they could do together while Ame is there.
I swear at some point she stated it was not set in stone. Maybe that was about Mumei?

RiverBear

It's dawned on me that hating on anything Calli does has become its own brand of the lowest effort engagement bait possible. It's passed a weird event horizon where you get people across all walks of life coming in to reply to yasskween you or to violently shit themselves about how wrong you are.

You even get complete randos that get their tweets reposted to TVA to laugh at them, driving up their engagement.

So our "Why do people hate Calli" list is up to:
  • Being a rapper (rap is one of those weird art forms where people default to hating you if you have any success -- see: Diss Tracks)
    • Being white while being a rapper
    • Being female while being a rapper
    • Being of middle-class upbringing while being a rapper
    • Being a nerdcore rapper
  • Being a vtuber
    • Being White while being a vtuber
    • Being a vtuber while being a rapper
  • Idol culture shenanigans
    • This one has a laundry list of shit associated with it
  • Workaholism straining her relationships within the company
  • Being something enough other people hate that you can engagement bait on Twitter about it
Cheap yet effective.

Multiple people have built careers (on Twitter or on Youtube) on dunking on Calli
Even non-Vtuber fans or people who know nothing about Calli dunk on her

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Rrat that somebody threw about her secretly trolling Konami may not be 100% unsubstantiated if you watch the aftertalk:

• She praises the MV for the choice of clips and how they added her successfully to them.
  • She shows concern for the scene where she replaces "the boss" in the flowerbed, that she was finding disrespectful (but Konami staff told her to just lie on the ground for the pose).
  • She says in a very roundabout way that the lyrics (that where already more or less finished when she got involved) kinda sucked and she tried to fix them as much as she could. She liked the references, obscure and not that the song contained. Admitted that the chorus you either like or "immediately want to turn that shit off".
  • Praises Kojima for the forethought while making the game series (and you know how much Konami LOVES that people talk about Kojima).
  • Admits to only playing Revengance and MGS2, having only watched MGS1 and 3, and trying but giving up on playing 4 (yet shows more awareness to how people will react to the boss's death scene that fucking Konami).
Also admitted that she would have loved to make a cover or something closer to a classic MGS song but that she feels she doesn't have the level or range to pull it off and sounding decent.

It feels like Konami being Konami, decided to promote the collection by using what "kids like nowadays". Vtubers and Rap (because English=America and America= rap). And who is a Vtuber and a rapper? Mori Calliope! Plus she knows about MGS! The fact that it doesn't really fit factored 0 in their decision.
For these things, it gives me the impression that she kinda took a bullet so that HoloEN (not just her) can get the perms for MGS (only the first 3).

So she didn't make the song. Some fucking intern probably did and they just added her because she's popular. Ok that's the konami I know. I take back whatever statement I made against pink woman's artistic ability if this was what she managed to salvage, I don't want to imagine how bad it was. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's dawned on me that hating on anything Calli does has become its own brand of the lowest effort engagement bait possible. It's passed a weird event horizon where you get people across all walks of life coming in to reply to yasskween you or to violently shit themselves about how wrong you are.

You even get complete randos that get their tweets reposted to TVA to laugh at them, driving up their engagement.

So our "Why do people hate Calli" list is up to:
  • Being a rapper (rap is one of those weird art forms where people default to hating you if you have any success -- see: Diss Tracks)
    • Being white while being a rapper
    • Being female while being a rapper
    • Being of middle-class upbringing while being a rapper
    • Being a nerdcore rapper
  • Being a vtuber
    • Being White while being a vtuber
    • Being a vtuber while being a rapper
  • Idol culture shenanigans
    • This one has a laundry list of shit associated with it
  • Workaholism straining her relationships within the company
  • Being something enough other people hate that you can engagement bait on Twitter about it
You forgot the biggest reason: FAT
Also why are all of the latinos going mask off now? Are you motherfuckers a bunch of argies? Did the commie island monkey insulting your country seriously get your panties in a twist? Damn all of you che boludo fucks, chile is better than your shithole country, even if they are not human.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Pomudachis on suicide watch because a fake fan got to do this.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Advent's Halloween song.. but the beginning looks like some sort of 90s mecha anime? Hope it's as good as Myth's catchy Halloween song.

edit: nm the mecha thing is the countdown lol

It's hard to surpass the original, but this is the next best thing. Helps that no one in Advent has gotten kicked out because of a menhera episode (once again, fuck you Rushia)

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

So if they want some Yugioh perms they also have to release some shit song for Konami?
IDK can we sacrifice Calli again for some Master Duel perms?( I am fine even with fucking Duel Links)
Subaru or Temma dont deserve that fate just for how much they love the franchise
Specially Temma

Negzana

I don't like leaking member content, let alone from my oshi but she has a hand reveal stream

kaela bear hands.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Big post incoming, cuz I'm super late today and sleep schedule got reversed again. But still plenty to cover. Thanks to @Poyoyo & Jill for remembering to post the English sub version of the new Botan animation. 🫡

Ririka opened memberships on Saturday night. Here is a preview of badges and emotes.
_ZNtAHDYOf936UfXzcWNnEcx6O7pNpknLTgBDwm3fJh6AMKFgH8gh8FsEy3aTe-tYHP2wvazi7w6pA=s800-c-fcrop64=1,63330000f332ffff-nd-v1

You guys remember that Drink smoker from Botan's birthday? Well, one SSRB owns his own bar! He introduced the smoker and made some drinks around it after watching Botan use it. For example, here is Applewood smoke chips, with Irish whiskey.

Today's Holoctober theme is gender swap, which is meh. I don't feel like sifting through that tag. But I have some other neat arts for the day.

In two hours, Calli's horror watchalong will happen. Here's the Poll, this is members only if you're interested!
image.png

fortnitesmasherX

This is sort of off topic, but is relevant to the potential relationship between Holo and Konami. Do you guys think, with Calli being on good terms with Konami and getting Holo perms for MGS, that this will lead to them getting more perms? I want someone in Hololive to play Yugioh Master Duel so much. I think Fauna would like it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pomudachis on suicide watch because a fake fan got to do this.
The funniest shit about all this is that Pomu has only been a fan of the franchise for a year and a half.

This is sort of off topic, but is relevant to the potential relationship between Holo and Konami. Do you guys think, with Calli being on good terms with Konami and getting Holo perms for MGS, that this will lead to them getting more perms? I want someone in Hololive to play Yugioh Master Duel so much. I think Fauna would like it.
Konami has been fucking retarded for the last decade or so. I don't think some pink wigger is about to change that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The funniest shit about all this is that Pomu has only been a fan of the franchise for a year and a half.

Konami has been fucking retarded for the last decade or so. I don't think some pink wigger is about to change that.
Wasnt Nina the one that got her into MGS?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pomu played MGR first, iirc. I forget exactly how she decided to play the actual games. I think they had MGR perms and then eventually got MGS? Some nijifriend will have to correct me. She definitely got Nina into it, though, not the other way around.

frz

Yesterday I learned raden has a male manager if the translator wasn't fucking up and that holo told her she'd probably would get the most backlash but let her be herself.
Don't know which clip you talked about, but if it is the one I watched. It's the translator. Japanese the language itself doesn't use gender pronouns (beside kayfabes). Usually "aitsu" or "koitsu" are used when referring to another person, which literally means "that person".

Edit: checked the vid again, aitsu/koitsu wasnt even used. She just spoke without any pronouns, which japanese loves to do.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A picture of Karen's team:

They won the party animals round 3-0.(She kinda choked against the second team but did well for the first and last and had the finishing blows for both)

She looks amazing. This is what some form-fitting clothing does to you. Al the baggy shit she usually wears makes her look like she's at least 50lbs overweight. Love Peter in these photos sorta looks like a normie.

And in sad news a Nux family member got killed in Israel

Oh damn, that's pretty shit. Can't really stand Nux but thats pretty fucked up.

She got turned into a loli :gunpeko:

View attachment 52119
Honestly, I don't hate it and I do feel like she has always wanted to go the Loli route so if that's what she wants, thats what really matters. The rigging is amazing and honestly from the smaller corpos, its is probably one of the best I have seen.

I will miss her old model though as it was very cute.

Face? Dude, we've even seen her boobs.
If I recall, she did have a banging body. Did she do OF before or was that just Trickywi?

I've seen her recent Youtube streams, they're just 2 or 3 older ASMR streams spliced together. Not sure why she's doing that but like I'm gonna complain about listening to DonASMR again.

Also good lord is that model insane, womb tattoo and everything :koboharam:
I don't like it.

The red one is somewhat unique, the others just look generic and the amount of loli in a corpo known for coomer garbage makes me wish for death more than usual.
Honestly, I feel like all of them have a bit of a generic look to them but honestly, I am somewhat looking forward to them. I wonder how many of them will go the lewd route like Gen 1 or if management will push for them to keep their content clean as Kilia has.

Proposal.
Ban any users who live below the red line.
View attachment 52149
That's about 75% of the user base.

I believe so.

Athy (Ex-Akio) doing some Piano Singing. Really good. I still feel like Jason is going to be a massive femboy and leak these girl's personal information out of spite.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pomu played MGR first, iirc. I forget exactly how she decided to play the actual games. I think they had MGR perms and then eventually got MGS? Some nijifriend will have to correct me. She definitely got Nina into it, though, not the other way around.
Yes i was incorrect, it was the other way around, Pomu started on her own

Now that i remember, she was extremely into MGS ever since her Dox/VT nude drop since they found her torrent account had the MGS ost i remember

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Senaur handcam. Look at her white ass hands!!!!

Don't make me :depressedtako:
If I got a dollar for every brown-skinned model revealed to be a Karen-tinted female I would be able to get some good fucking burgers.
batTiresome.png
Proposal.
Ban any users who live below the red line.
View attachment 52149
While latinos are loud, they're way better than bitch-ass americans, don't forget they ruined internet discourse forever.

A bit late, but Bibi is carving a pumpkin

she's kind enough to cosplay as Freeza so her hands are gray as her model.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was thinking we might need to make a "Well known schizo/stalker/creep" thread for people like this, but aren't in the level of say Henri or Chase. Put people like this guy, GabrielKroenig, Krampus, or Ger Loke. Thoughts?
Not a terrible idea, but be ready to double-down on jannying when newfags show up to post their twitlongers.

Top Bottom